大多数同学赞同,部分同学反对。
  注意:词数100-120左右
  赞同者 反对者
  原
  因
  播放音乐能活跃气氛。 课间时间太短,播放音乐达不到预期效果。
  能使大脑得到放松,减轻学习的疲劳。 课间需要的是安静,而不是嘈杂的声音。
  能给大家带来欢乐和美的享受。 有时上课后还沉浸在课间听的音乐中。
  _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  Most of us agree that music should be played. As we know, music can produce a lively and happy atmosphere. Besides, music provides us with relaxation after hard study, which reduces the tiredness. Listening to music also makes us feel happy.
  On the other hand, some students have the opposite view. They don't think they can get the expected results by listening to music, as the break between classes is short. What's needed during the break is peace instead of the noise produced by the music. Besides, in class some students are still lost in the music they have just heard.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 10:53:54 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达(满分25分)
  假如你是李华,美国安吉利斯中学(PORT ANGELES HIGH SCHOOL)将在今年寒假期间组织学生来你校访问一周。期间,Amy Anderson将借住在你家。请你写信告诉她主要的活动安排。内容要点如下:
  1)上午由学校安排统一活动;2)下午由你家负责安排市内游览、名胜观光或者购物等活动;3)晚上在家看电视、聊天或者去滑冰。
  注意:1、词数:100词左右;2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯流畅;3、开头
  Dear Amy,
  I am very much pleased to learn that you are coming visit our school in the coming winter holiday and that you will stay at my home.
  I am very much pleased to learn that you are coming visit our school in the coming winter holiday and that you will stay at my home.
  My parents and I are glad to have you with us for a week. Now I will tell you what we have arranged for you. During the time you stay here, the school will organize lots of activities for all of you in the morning. However, in the afternoon, my family and I will show you around the city, see some local places of interests, or simply do some shopping. In the evening, we can chat with my friends, watch TV, or even go skating. I am sure we’ll have a nice time and enjoy each other’s company.
  We are looking forward to your coming.
  Yours sincerely,
  Li Hua

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 11:30:15 | 显示全部楼层

随着经济的高速发展,人民的生活水平大幅度提高。但是普通百姓仍然面临一些现实的问题,成为创建和谐社会的障碍。根据下面的漫画,写一篇120词左右的英语短文,说明漫画反映的问题,简要分析其产生的原因,并提出合理化建议。
  注意:开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。
  It can be easily proved that Chinese people’s life has been greatly improved with the rapid development of economy.
  _______________________________________________________________________________
  One possible version:
  It can be easily proved that Chinese people’s life has been greatly improved with the rapid development of economy. However, just as the cartoon shows, some ordinary people are still faced with some practical problems like illness and education.
  Two main facts can explain the causes. One is that some people, especially some peasants and laid-off workers, are so poor that they cannot afford the high expense of going to hospital or receiving education. The other is that some hospitals and schools care more about their profits than their patients or students. They often overcharge, loading a heavier burden on ordinary people.
  To solve the problems, there should be a society in which rich people will do whatever they can to help the poor. But it is more important that the government should enforce laws strictly and punish the illegal behavior seriously.
  Thus, we have reasons to believe a harmonious society can be built much sooner.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 12:14:33 | 显示全部楼层

高中生在成长的过程中会碰到一些烦恼。就这一话题你班正积极筹备召开一次主题班会。请你依据下表进行必要的思考,并用英语准备一篇到会发言的材料。词数120左右。
  pains solutions
  相貌、体形不美 不必在意
  不被他人理解,朋友少 加强沟通
  学习滞后,压力大 ?
  零花钱不多 ?
  注意:1.开头已写好,不记入词数。
  2.语言通顺,结构严谨。
  Boys and girls:
  We high school students do have some growing pains, but we can get rid of them correctly and wisely _____________________________________________________________
  Possible version:
  Boys and girls:
  We high school students do have some growing pains, but we can rid of them correctly and wisely. First, some of us are upset about their body styles and looks. It’s unnecessary and it’s not important at all. We needn’t care about it. It is one’s inner beauty that matters. Second, we sometimes seem to be misunderstood by our teachers, parents and classmates. Facing this, we can find a proper time to have a heart—to—heart talk with them, trying to remove the misunderstanding. Some of us have fewer friends. I think being open—minded and friendly will do you good. Third, we may fall behind others, which makes us stressed. Actually we can encourage ourselves to work efficiently, full of determination. Last, some of us don’t have much pocket money, so they feel unhappy. Isn’t it strange? So long as we have some, that’s enough. And we can learn to spend money!
  That’s all. Thank you.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 13:24:29 | 显示全部楼层

假如你最近对班上的同学进行了题为“影响你选择音乐的因素是什么”的调查,其结果如下。现在请用英语为班级黑板报写一份简单的调查结果说明,并针对图表中的任何一个数据所反映的情况谈谈你的看法。
  注意:1)词数不少于60。
  2)文章的开头已经给出。
  3)适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。
  Recently I have carried out a survey among the students in our class. The survey was conducted to find out what influences the music we listen to.
  Possible Version
  Recently I have carried out a survey among the students in our class. The survey was conducted to find out what influences the music we listen to.
  According to the survey, TV and films have the strongest effect on our choice of music, 50 per cent of the students sharing the opinion. About 30 per cent of the students say they are influenced by friends when deciding what to listen to. Radio comes third, with 20 per cent of the students choosing it. Parents seem to have very little influence. Only 10 per cent of the students say they listen to what their parents recommend.
  In my opinion, one of the major reasons why TV and films influence our choice of music so much is that the music in the film usually goes with beautiful pictures, or expresses certain feelings of heroes. Good film music, as is often the case, can accompany a person’s entire life.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 13:41:45 | 显示全部楼层

假如你是某学校课外科技小组的成员,请根据以下提示做一个简短的100词左右的小组活动发言稿。开头和结尾已有,不计入总词数。
  当今时代为信息时代--消息灵通极为重要
  原 因 1、许多领域里的成功取决于获得最新的信息
  2、决策的失败常常是由于缺乏必要的信息。
  获取信息的手段 1、读报纸杂志,了解国内外消息,体育新闻甚至天气预报。
  2、听收音机或看电视。
  3、上网浏览等。
  未来社会 信息越来重要,没有它如同盲人寸步难行。
  Hello, teachers and schoolmates! Today I am going to talk about information in the
  modern world. _____________________________________________________
  ________________________________________________________________ _
  Possible version:
  Hello, teachers and schoolmates! Today I am going to talk about information in the modern world. Information in the modern world is extremely important, because the success of many fields depends on getting the newest information. Meanwhile, a decision fails often because of having no necessary information. Having realizing that, you may want to know how we can get enough information. There are many ways of getting information. For example, in order to know the news of the world, we can read the newspapers or magazines and learn of something about the events happening in sports, politics, even the weather. We can also watch TV or listen to the radio or get on the Internet. I think in the future, the information will be more and more important. If you don’t have it, you will feel difficult to do anything, just like a blind person!
  That’s all. Thank you.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 14:40:37 | 显示全部楼层

面对当前中学生“出国热”,请你以为题,谈谈中学生出国留学的利与弊。(可以从以下几方面考虑,但不一定要面面俱到:年龄、生活经验、自理能力、生活学习费用、语言学习环境、传播民族文化、学习国外先进科学技术)
  Studying Abroad in recent years, studying abroad has been popular. More and more students leave their own country to go abroad for their further education. They say that they can develop better with advanced facilities and teaching methods in those modern schools. By communicating with foreign students or staying a long time with them, a profitable experience is available to them. By the time they come back home, they are supposed to have a great advantage over the students at home in many ways. I quite agree with what they say. But one fact I’d like to remind them of is that quite a number of overseas students stay abroad disappointed as they can’t obtain what they hope for, let alone success. When they are abroad, they are helpless and have to be independent, which is quite contrary to what it is at home. They lack independence; they can’t even tell right and wrong apart, and as a result some of them even commit crimes. Therefore, whether it is good or not to study abroad depends on the individual. So take more factors into careful consideration.
  偶像崇拜
  你们班英语课上进行了一场有关偶像崇拜的讨论,同学们提出了不同的看法,请根据下表的提示写一篇有关讨论的英语短文。
  一些同学的看法 另一些同学的看法 你的看法
  1. 我们需要偶像;
  2. 偶像是我们的榜样,能激励我们努力上进;
  3. 不少名人是得益于偶像崇拜而成名的。 1. 我们不需要偶像;
  2. 偶像崇拜浪费时间、金钱,影响学习;
  3. 不健康的偶像崇拜,害人害已。
  ?
  注意:1。词数120左右;文章开头已给出,不计入总词数。
  2. 可适当发挥,使行文连贯。
  3.参考词汇:偶像—idol; 崇拜—worship
  Our class have had a discussion about idol worship______________________
  Possible version
  Our class have had a discussion about idol worship. Some of my classmates consider that we need idols that have set examples to us. And our idols’ deeds can inspire us to make efforts to make progress. Besides, not a few figures have benefited from idol worship since they experienced their roads to be famous.
  However, others do not approve. They believe we never need idols and idol worship can do nothing but waste money and time which we should have spent on studies. What’s worse, some unhealthy idol worship may do harm to ourselves as well as others.
  As for me, I’m not opposed to idol worship, but we must be aware that idol worship can’t take the place of our efforts and our future will and should be created by our own hands.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 06:43 , Processed in 0.092935 second(s), 6 queries , WinCache On.