主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 02:19:18 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达(满分25分)
  “神六成功”、“超级女声”和“洪战辉”是人们谈论较多的话题。“航天英雄”费俊龙,聂海胜,“超女”冠军李宇春及“中国男孩”洪战辉一时成为青年学生崇拜的偶像。根据你自己的亲身体会,请给某英语报社写一篇120左右的英语短文,表明你最崇拜的是哪位,重点陈述你的理由。题目自拟。
  My Idol--Li Yuchun
  Super voice girl -- Li Yuchun has become a new pop idol in many young people’s minD. I have developed my love for her although I’m not as much a fan as the others.
  First, I like singing. The more I listen to her singing, the more I will enjoy them. Her songs not only make young audience sing together with her, but also make the old people feel young.
  Second, I like her style of performance on the stage. She has set an example for us youth to show our talent. Every time I hear her singing, I’m full of confidence. Her singing will encourage me to develop a step further in my studies.
  Finally, she is a singer with many gifts. She is true but not fake. It is her efforts that make her a super girl. I’m determined to work hard at my lessons so that I can be whatever I want to be.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 03:35:05 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达(满分25分)
  今年12月1日是是世界第十八个艾滋病日,其主题是Stop AIDS, Keep the Promise。围绕这个主题,《中学生英文报》举办征文竞赛。请根据以下内容,写一篇征文。
  根据下列图表,说明我国艾滋病的现状。
  为了遏制艾滋病的蔓延和关爱艾滋病患者,作为中学生,我们应该:认识艾滋病的危害;自尊自爱,远离毒品;……;……(第3、4小点请自己发挥。)
  要求:1. 短文需包括所给要点;2. 短文的开头与结尾已为你写好;3. 字数120左右。
  AIDS is a deadly disease, which is spreading fast throughout our country.
  AIDS is a deadly disease, which is spreading fast throughout our country. As the shows, by the end of August, 2005, there had been 102,387 people infected with the virus. The number of people who got AIDS came up to 30,158 and 7,643 people died disease. The AIDS virus can be transmitted through many routes. Taking drugs is the cause of transmission. In our country in 2005, 41.9% of AIDS sufferers were drug takers
  In order to prevent the fast spread of AIDS, we middle school students must realize how harmful AIDS is. We should be strict with ourselves and keep away from drugs .Besides, we shouldn’t look down upon those AIDS suffers. What they need is care and love from society.
  Let’s remember: Stop AIDS, Keep the Promise.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 04:25:34 | 显示全部楼层

假定你在参加一场英语辩论赛。你是正方辩手,试用英语简要地表明自己的观点。
  主题 Shall a senior student take a part—time job in holidays?
  观点 1.高中生重视功课,而对社会知道甚少。
  2.假期做a part—time job 是很好的社会实践。
  3.通过书本学到的东西不如通过实践学到的东西有效。
  4.通过社会实践,我们可以在知识和能力两个方面取得进步。
  5.假期做a part—time job 的报酬或多或少有些帮助。
  结论 高中生……
  Dear friends,
  Here are my points .We students of today have to pay much attention to our lessons and know little of society though it’s not our fault .A holiday is the best time to make up for that. Taking a part—time job is a good form of social practice. What is learned in books can’t have the same deep effect on us as what is learned through experience. In social practice, we can surely make progress in both knowledge and ability. Besides, taking a part—time job, we may get paid more or less to help our family. Thus ,I will say a senior school student should take a part—time job in holidays, if possible ,of course.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 05:23:24 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达(满分25分)
  近来,越来越多的学生在校外租房而不愿住大寝室。请根据下面提示,一分为二地用英语写一篇短文,说说两者各自的好处与坏处,并表明自己的观点。
  1. 学习时间; 2. 安全; 3. 自由性; 4. 与同学交往; 5. 学习效果。
  注意:可从其他角度阐述,但两方面的理由都至少要有两条;词数100左右。
  Nowadays, some students would not like to live in a dorm. Instead, they rent houses outside the school. There are advantages for both. Living in a dorm can increase friendship and cooperation between classmates. And of cause it is safer. A dorm is more like a society, wich enables students to learn to a-dapt to each other, thus preparing for the social life later. As for renting houses to live alone, it’s better for study as you can feel free in your own room without being interrupted by others. As a result, you can have more time and devote yourself to studying whole-heartedly. But there may appear some safety prob-lems as you live outside of the school.
  Anyhow, as a student, I prefer living in a dorm.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 06:07:09 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达(满分25分)
  下列图表反映的是我校2002年与2005年学生健康状况调查的部分数据。请你用英文为某报写一份报告,反映该校三年间学生健康状况的变化情况,分析其原因并提出相应的改进措施(不少于两条)。
  注意:1.报告必须包括图表中所有内容。
  2.词数:120左右。第一句已给出(不计入总词数)。
  A recent survey shows that the health of the students in our school has been going from bad to worse in the past three years .
  A recent survey shows that the health of the students in our school has been going from bad to worse in the past three years . The number of nearsighted students has increased from 78.2% in 2002 to 92.5% in 2005 , while that of overweight , from 36% to 52.4%. Nearly 10% more students lack sleep because of more homework to do . Besides , over 15% more students become mentally unhealthy .
  To improve students’ health , we call for less homework . Only in this way can students get plenty of sleep and meanwhile prevent them from being nearsighted . Proper diets and exercise should also be paid attention to so that they won’t easily put on weight . With their heavy burdens removed , students can then keep in normal mental health .

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 07:02:26 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达(满分25分)
  时下.有人认为8、6、9是吉利数字,4、7、3是不吉利数字。我则全然不信。请据此提示,合理发挥,拟一短文谈论“Lucky numbers or unlucky numbers?”。词数100左右。
  Quite a lot of people are nowadays crazy about some “lucky numbers”, such as 8s, 6s and 9s, which sounds like Chinese “Fa”, “Liuliu Dashun” and “Changchang Jiujiu”. While some numbers they think are “unlucky” numbers, such as. 4s, 7s and 3s, for their pronunciation have the Chinese meanings of “die”, “go away” and “disperse”, or “dissolve”. They are willing to pay much more money than usual price for a lucky number for their telephones, cell phones or car plates for they believe the “lucky” number can bring them good luck.
  I don’t believe these at all. There never have been persons who had succeeded in their career by owning lucky numbers. Oppositely, some people got lucky numbers, but they have little achievements in their work. Numbers have nothing to do with one's luck and that has been the fact.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 07:23:50 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达(满分25分)
  现代社会的发展要求我们有良好的人际关系,你班上举行了一次讨论会,讨论如何交友。请根据下面的提示写一篇发言稿,词数100~200。
  1.每个人都需要朋友,如何交友极为重要。
  2.要交朋友,首先对别人要友好。微笑是吸引别人的吸铁石(magnet)
  3.要使陌生人不管在何处,都能感到你的亲切。要关心别人胜过关心自己,不要以貌取人。
  4.设法记住别人的姓名。
  5.与别人有分歧时,不要争吵,要商量。
  6.不要相信那些在危机时刻背离朋友的人,因为俗话说“患难的朋友才是真正的朋友”。
  Everyone needs friends. A good personal relationship is especially important with the development of modern society, so how to make true friends is very important to anybody.
  To make friends, you must be friendly to others. A smile is like a magnet that draws people . Smile at others and you are always sure to get a smile in return . You should do your best to make a stranger feel at home, no matter where he happens to be. Think as you are in his position and make him feel welcome. And don’t judge a stranger only by his appearance.
  Try to remember others names, which will make them feel that they have made an impression on you.
  If you don’t agree with others on certain matter, don’t argue but discuss with them.
  You should think more of others than of yourselves.
  Finally, don’t believe those who leave their friends when they are in trouble because, as the saying goes, “A friend in need is a friend indeed”.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 07:31:51 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达(25分)
  近年来,禽流感频发,一些国家在疫区捕杀所有鸟类。对此,你们班开展了主题班会,讨论结果如下:
  赞成捕杀者认为 反对捕杀者认为 你的态度
  1.防止病毒扩散、威胁人类健康 1.捕杀鸟类,不公平,太残忍 ?
  2.疫区扩大,不易治愈 2.尽快找到疫苗
  注意:
  1.为使行文流畅,应适当增加细节,不能逐条翻译。
  2.词数在120左右
  3.参考词汇:禽流感bird flu;家禽poultry;病毒virus;疫苗vaccine
  解析:参考例文(下划线的为文章的亮点)
  As it is well-kown that bird flu has spread throughmany countries. They have take some measurements to prevent it.
  Some think it is necessary to kill all the poultry and birds. At present it is only a good way to prevent the deadly virus from spreading and harming people’s health. The more the virus spreads to, the more difficult it is to conquer it.
  However, others think it is unfair and awfully cruel to do so just for the benefit of human beings. Finding vaccines as quickly as possible is the most important think.
  As far as I’m concerned, catching and killing birds is not necessary. It may cause the birds to die out. Also, birds are friends to us human beings.
  评分标准:
  1、要点分
  (1)事件背景分:1分(2)4个观点的要点分:8分,自己的态度:2分(3)细节补充分4分(注:如果某个要点上出现语法或表达错误等,该要点只能得一半分)
  2、整体把握分
  (1)时态分:2分(2)思想内容正确、语言流畅、连词等的运用:5分(3)亮点分:3分(包括:词汇、语言点的恰当运用,分析事件深刻等)
  根据评分标准给例文评分:
  As it is well-kown that bird flu has spread throughmany countries. They have take some measurements to prevent it. (事件背景分:1分)
  Some think it is necessary to kill all the poultry and birds. At present it is only a good way to prevent the deadly virus from spreading and harming people’s health.(要点1,2分) The more the virus spreads to, the more difficult it is to conquer it.(要点2,2分)
  However, others think it is unfair and awfully cruel to do so just for the benefit of human beings.(要点3,2分) Finding vaccines as quickly as possible is the most important think.(要点4,2分)
  As far as I’m concerned, catching and killing birds is not necessary. It may cause the birds to die out. Also, birds are friends to us human beings.(自己的态度,2分)
  其他分:
  文章不是逐条翻译,而是恰当的补充了细节:4分
  文章时态为一般现在时是正确的:2分
  文章思想内容正确、语言流畅,正确运用了连词:5分
  文章有诸多亮点:3分
  【调研评价】本题带有明显的拓展意味,是一篇较突出的半开放式的作文。符合书面表达的“让学生有话说”的要求,适应新教材,符合课改要求。例文的亮点,用横线已标明。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 08:15:44 | 显示全部楼层

写作 ( 满分25 分 )
  .题目要求:
  红星棉纺厂(Hongxing Cotton Mill)是对外开放企业,目前正准备引进外资,扩大规模.下列图表反映出该厂近十年发生的变化.请根据下表内容,用英语为该厂写一篇简介,以吸引国外投资者向该厂投资.
  注意:1.词数:100左右;2.可适当发挥,但要合情合理;3.生词提示:invest(投资).
  Great changes have taken place in Hongxing Cotton Mill in the past ten years. It had only 400 workers in 1993, but there are as many as 3,000 now. Now the mill has 75 workshops, but there were only 20 ten years ago. Now the total amount of money the mill makes in a year has reached as much as 28,000,000 yuan, which is 7 times the amount of 1993. In 1993, there were only 9 kinds of products, but today the mill can produce more than 20 kinds. What's more, the mill has got rid of the old equipment and introduced much advanced, scientific equipment. Foreign investments are welcome.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 09:35:42 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达(满分25分)
  请根据下列中文提示,用英语向来访的贵宾介绍你校新建的网络学校。
  1.使教和学更方便,更有趣,能在课堂上获取更多的信息,学到更多知识。
  2.向师生开放,可向世界各地发送电子邮件,获取信息,等等。
  3.只要家中有电脑,任何人都可以学习本校课程。
  4.有助于改善学校的管理,满足现代化教育的需要。
  5.作为重点学校(key school),对于其他的新建中学起示范和帮助作用。
  注意:
  1.短文须包含上面提示,可以适当增减内容使文章连贯。
  2.词数:120左右。
  Ladies and gentlemen,
  Welcome to our school. Now I would like to introduce our net-school
  Our net-school is very helpful in many ways. First, it makes both teaching and learning easier
  and more interesting. Students can get more knowledge in class. Whoever has a computer can have the lesson we give at home. Second, we can make good use of the Internet, sending e-mails, searching for any information we need, etc. Third, the net also helps improve our school management and meet the needs of modern education. Fourth, as a key school in our city, it sets a good example to the newly-built schools and may be of some help to them.
  That’s all. Thank you.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 06:14 , Processed in 0.064388 second(s), 6 queries , WinCache On.