帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 01:50:50 | 显示全部楼层
分页标题#e#
What about women whose children are almost grown up? Well, the
writers of the study recommend a far much more positive approach to             70. ______。
women who want to return to their careers before their children are off         71. ______。
their hands。
  Part Ⅵ Translation                     (5 minutes)
  72. Due to big floods in the south, ___________________(中央政府不得不动用储备以渡过粮食危机)。
  73. Although my boss is very positive, ___________________(我确信这项所谓的明智的决定,与预期相反,会带来严惩的后果)。
  74. To their great astonishment, ___________________(在调查中,他们发现了种种形式的腐败并揭露了许多贪污的官吏)。
  75. As the chief accountant, ___________________(玛丽的两难处境在于是把真相告诉老板还是让他蒙在鼓里而辜负他的信任)。
  76. We have every reason to believe Jason for ___________________(他是一位有经验的老师,知道如何将学生的最佳状态发挥出来)。

参考答案(3)

Part I   Sample Writing
  Problems about Reducing Students' Heavy Burden
  Nowadays, students' heavy burden makes them so nervous that it does harm to their health. It is not difficult to find out too many problems appearing in our society; some students give up studying, even kill themselves. Some other students go to kill their parents or their teachers because they can't bear any more。
  The factors that lead to students' heavy burden are the following three: firstly, it is because of educational system.  Such system forces students to learn too much complex but useless information. Secondly, schools only quest for higher rate of entering schools.  In order to get higher rate, schools try their best to do more training so that students can't have their spare time. Thirdly, parents have good wishes.  Parents do not want their children to fail in the future competition. They have no other way but to send their children to attend more training。
  It becomes urgent to reduce students' heavy burden now. In my own opinion, it is important to change the educational system into high quality education system, to reduce the content of the training, to change the way of evaluating education quality, to change parents and society's attitude towards talents. All these are the basic ways that help reduce students' heavy burden。
  Part Ⅱ Reading Comprehension (Skimming and Scanning)
  1. N    2. N    3. N    4. Y
  5. engine development
  6. small, war-surplus engines

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 02:11:47 | 显示全部楼层
分页标题#e#
  7. Mitsubishi Bank
  8. You meet the nicest people on a Honda。
  9. the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy
  10. dreams and youthfulness
  Part Ⅲ Listening Comprehension
  Section A
  11--15    DDBCD      16--20    BCBCD       21--25    CBCAA
  Section B
  26--30    DCACA     31--35    DACAB
  Section C
  36. France             37. difficult          38. smoke           39. acceptable
  40. however             41. cigarette          42. wealth            43. brand
  44. Some men think that smoking makes them looks more manly. As in other cultures, smoking is a way to socialize and belong
  45. the bride lights her husband's cigarette to show her devotion to him
  46. Cambodian men smoked when they took a break from working in the fields, to ease their hunger and to keep mosquitoes away
  Part IV Reading Comprehension (Reading in Depth)
  Section A
  47. major consequences
  48. They probably only read reports written in English。
  49. surveys/ studies
  50. sales literature  outgoing correspondence
  51. Industrial training schemes, translation services, part-time language courses and technical glossaries。
  Section B
  52--56     ACBAB     57--61     ABBDC
  Part V  Error Correction
  62. And→However/But
  63. in→at
  64. than→to
  65. with→against
  66. term→terms
  67. fail→failing 或在 fail 之前插入who
  68. 在treat 之前插入to
  69. giving→given
  70. 删除far或much
  71. before→after
  Part Ⅵ Translation
  72. the central government had to draw on its reserves so as to pull through the food crisis
  73. I'm convinced that, contrary to expectations, the so-called informed decision will bring grave consequences
  74. in the course of their investigation, they discovered various forms of political corruption and exposed a number of corrupted officials
  75. Mary's dilemma was whether to tell her boss the truth or to betray his trust by keeping him in the dark
  76. he is an experienced teacher and knows how to bring out the best in his students

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 03:36:41 | 显示全部楼层
分页标题#e#
  Part Ⅱ  Reading Comprehension (Skimming and Scanning)
  1.由第二段第一、二句“Soichiro Honda was described as a maverick in a nation of conformists.He made it a point to wear loud suits and wildly colored shirts。”可知在强调顺从和一致的国度里,本田是个特立独行的人。他坚持穿花哨的西装,异常艳丽的衬衫。故本题判断为NO。
  2.由第四段中后半部分“To obtain it, he enrolled in a technical high school,...But he did not bother to take examinations at the school.Informed that he would not be graduated,Honda commented that a diploma was‘worth less than a movie theater ticket.A ticket guarantees that you can get into the theater.But a diploma doesn't guarantee that you can make a living’”。可见他不屑为了获得文凭而参加考试。故此题判断为NO。
  3.由第十六段中的;“Unlike most chief executive officers in Japan,who step down to become chairmen of their firms,Honda retained only the title of‘supreme adviser’”判断此题为NO。
  4.由第十四段“While Honda oversaw a worldwide company by the early-1970s(Honda entered the automobile market in 1967),he never shied away from getting his hands greasy....Even as president of the company,‘he worked as one of the researchers,’Sanders quoted a Honda engineer as saying.‘Whenever we encountered a problem,he studied it along with us.’”可见本田从不摆架子,喜欢和职员一起在实验室解决技术问题。故此题判断为YES。
  5.由第一段最后一句“Following its founder's lead,Honda has always been a leader in technology,especially in the area of engine development。”可见本田在引擎技术方面一直领先。故正确答案为“engine development”。
  6.由第六段第一、二句“In 1946,he established the Honda Technical Research Institute to motorize bicycles with small,war-surplus engines.These bikes became very popular in Japan。”可本见田把战争剩下的小引擎装在自行车上。这种有了动力的自行车在日本很受欢迎。故本题答案为“small,war-surplus engines”。
  7.由第七段第三句“A public offering and support from Mitsubishi Bank allowed Honda to expand and begin exporting。”可见三菱银行的支持使本田得以扩大发展并进军国际市场,开始出口。故本题答案为“Mitsubishi Bank”。
  8.由第八段第一句“In 1959,the American Honda Motor was founded and soon began using the slogan,You meet the nicest people on a Honda,’to offset the stereotype of motorcyclists during that period。”可见本田公司用这样的一个口号去改变美国人对摩托车手的消极看法。故本题答案为“You meet the nicest people on a Honda。”。
  9.由第十段第一句“In June 1959,the Honda racing team brought their first motorbike to compete in the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy race,then the world's most popular motorcycle race。”可见本题正确答案为“the Isle of Man Tourist Trophy”。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 04:07:22 | 显示全部楼层
分页标题#e#
  10.由第十五段第二句“‘Honda has always moved ahead of the times,and I attribute its success to the fact that the firm possesses dreams and youthfulness,’Honda said at the time。”可见本田认为是梦想和朝气使本田公司一直领先于时代。故本题答案为“dreams and youthfulness”

Part Ⅲ Listening Comprehension(听力原文在光盘中)
  Tape Script of Listening Comprehension
  Section A
  Directions: In this section, you will hear 8 short conversations and 2 long conversations. At the end of each conversation, one or more questions will be asked about what was said. Both the conversation and the questions will be spoken only once. After each question there will be a pause. During the pause, you must read the four choices marked A), B), C) and D), and decide which is the best answer. Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 2 with a single line through the center。
  11.      W: Why didn’t you have your geology class today?
  M: Only three out of a class of twenty-five showed up. Since the professor had planned to present a complex demonstration, he decided to cancel the class until everybody could be present。
  Q: Why didn’t the geology class meet today?
  12.      M: Did the party come off last night ?
  W: Yes, but many didn’t show up。
  Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
  13.      M: The light in this dining hall is a little too bright, don’t you think?
  W: I say it’s perfect for a football stadium。
  Q: What does the woman mean?
  14.      W: There was a new quiz show on television last night, but we were just sitting down   to dinner when it came on。
  M: I watched it and it was great! The first four contestants won only small prizes, but the fifth left with a new luxury car。
  Q: What happened last night?
  15.      W: Raise your hat a little bit and hold the saddle and smile a little. You look wonderful posing like that. Shall I press the shutter?
  M: Wait a minute. Let me put on a cowboy hat。
  Q: What are the speakers doing?
  16.       M: Congratulations. You certainly did quite well and I must say you deserve that grade。
  W: Well, I really studied hard for that exam I've been preparing for it for more than a month. Now, I can relax for a while。
  Q: Why is the woman so happy?
  17.   M: It's hard to believe that Susan has already finished her homework。
  W: Well, she copied Jack's homework and made a few changes。
  Q: What does the woman say about Susan?
  18.    W: Mr. Johnson, have you heard the morning news report? Mill has resigned his post     as Prime Minister。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 05:46:31 | 显示全部楼层
分页标题#e#
  M: I didn't turn on the radio this morning, but I did see the headlines. If you remember, he threatened to leave the office at the last cabinet meeting。
  Q: How did Mr. Johnson learn that the Prime Minister has resigned?
  Now you’ll hear two long conversations。
  Conversation One
  W: Hi, Mike. I wonder if you have time to go with me to the cinema this Sunday。
  M: Oh, I planned to finish my term paper that day, but Yamada invited me to a tea ceremony at his home。
  W: Really? You’re lucky! The tea ceremony is a special form of entertainment for distinguished guests。
  M: Yes, the tradition of tea ceremony has existed for about six hundred years. But, to be frank, I know little about those special and strict rules of the ceremony。
  W: It’s not as hard as you imagine. I happened to have been invited to one tea ceremony once. I think I can give you some suggestions。
  M: Oh, that’s good。
  W: Remember, no matter what kind of tea ceremony you attend, they have one thing in common, that is, guests are invited to enjoy a moment of peace and calm。
  M: Do you mean that the atmosphere is more important than the cakes and the tea itself?
  W: Yes. And don’t forget to wash your hands in a rock water basin before entering the tea-room。
  M: It sounds interesting. Is there a special room for a tea ceremony?
  W: Of course. The room is very simple but very beautiful. The host and the guests will all sit on a kind of bamboo mats named ‘tatami’。
  M: I know. I’m practicing to sit on my knees on the floor these days. My knees ached a lot。
  W: But I’m sure the tea ceremony will release your pain and make you feel happy and peaceful。
  Questions 19 to 22 are based on the conversation you have just heard。
  19.    Why couldn’t Mike go to the cinema with Jane this Sunday?
  20.    What is in common at all tea ceremonies?
  21.    According to the dialogue, what should the guest do before entering the tea-room?
  22.    How will people sit at the tea ceremonies?
  Conversation Two
  W:    Hi, Tom!
  M:    Judy. I haven't seen you in weeks.  Where have you been?
  W:     In Florida。
  M:    What vacationing! While the rest of us studying on the campus in February cold?
  W:    Not exactly.  I spent most of my time under water。
  M:    I don't understand。
  W:    I was on a special field trip.  I went with my marine biology class。
  M:    So you went scuba diving. What were you looking for? Sunken treasure?
  W:    You might say so. The sea's full of treasures. All kinds of strange fascinating organisms. Our class concentrated on studying plankton。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 06:59:27 | 显示全部楼层
分页标题#e#
  M:    I found plankton were too small to be seen。
  W:    That's a common misconception. The term plankton covers a wild variety of freely flowing plants and animals, from microscopic one cell organisms to larger ones, such as the common jellyfish。
  M:    Jellyfish may be large enough to be seen.  But they are transparent, aren't they?
  W:    Yes, most planktons have transparent tissues as protected camouflage, it makes them practically invisible to predators。
  M:    But not invisible to your biology class, I hope。
  W:    By concentrating, I was able to see the outlines of lots of different plankton plants and animals. In fact, our professor even took photographs of gastropods, which are small oceanic snails。
  M:    How would the snails show up in the photographs of their transparence?
  W:    We scoured it with harmless green dye since particles of the dyes stuck to their tissues, the snails appeared in green outline in the photographs。
  M:    That sounds like an interesting trip. But I think if I'd been in Florida in February, I'd much rather spend my time just swimming and lying in the sun。
  Questions 23 to 25 are based on the conversation you have just heard。
  23. Why was the woman in Florida?
  24. Where did the woman spend most of her time while she was in Florida?
  25.    What is NOT true about plankton according to the woman?
  Section B
  Directions: In this section, you will hear 3 short passages. At the end of each passage, you will hear some questions. Both the passage and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a question, you must choose the best answer from the four choices marked A), B), C) and D). Then mark the corresponding letter on Answer Sheet 2 with a single line through the center。
  Passage One
  An unusual form of legal system prevailed in Eskimo societies in the harsh Arctic regions. Eskimo societies were organized into local groups that lacked any real form of government, although they had a headman who led the group. The headman had no legal or judicial authority, and there were very few laws in these cultures. The Eskimos also recognized few crimes against property because people did not own land. The custom of freely borrowing goods from each other also discouraged stealing。
  In the past, certain Eskimo cultures permitted some forms of homicide, including the killing of sickly infants, senile or sickly elderly persons, and invalids. These actions were approved so that the society's resources could be used to support the healthy. Access to modern transportation and medicine has greatly changed this situation。
  In the Eskimos' cultures, wife stealing was not a crime, and it was usually committed by a man who sought to outrank socially the man whose wife was stolen. Legal disputes, such as wife stealing, were settled by the murder of the offender (and the risk of a possible feud with the offender's relatives) or by a song contest during which each party insulted the other. The winner is determined by whoever received the most applause。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 07:22:49 | 显示全部楼层
分页标题#e#
  Questions 26 to 28 are based on the passage you have just heard。
  26. Why was the killing of the sick not considered criminal in Eskimo societies?
  27. What kind of man usually committed wife stealing?
  28. What does the unusual way that legal disputes were settled reflect?
  Passage Two
  Sydney recorded history began with the arrival of the First Fleet and its English criminals and soldiers on January 26, 1788. Transportation of criminals to Sydney did not stop until 1840 and shortly afterwards, in 1842, Sydney was declared a city. The population grew rapidly during this period, helped by the discovery of gold and the gold rush of 1850.
  Sydney suffered little during WWII. After the war, European immigrants flooded into the city, and Sydney spread rapidly westwards. It also picked up one of its most famous landmarks in 1957. The architect Jorn Utzon won a competition to design the Sydney Opera House. In 1966, before the completion of the Opera House, Utzon resigned in frustration. Another architectural team took over, and the Opera House was opened in 1973.
  During the Vietnam war, Sydney became a major resting stopover for US soldiers and an entertainment area developed by King's Cross maintains to this day. The Bicentennial celebrations in 1988 and the massive Darling Harbour redevelopment project boosted the city's development, and today the economy is doing well。
  After winning the bid to host the 2000 Olympic Games, Sydney put vast amounts of money into city construction and this is evident when walking through the city today. Nowadays Sydney has people from over one hundred countries. It has a population of nearly 4 million. The city provides excellent places to satisfy any visitor’s needs。
  Questions 29 to 31 are based on the passage you have just heard。
  29. When was Sydney declared a city?
  30. Why did Sydney expand rapidly after WWII?
  31. How long did it take to design and build the Sydney Opera House?
  Passage Three
  Some people have very good memories, and can easily learn quite long poems by heart. There are other people who can only remember things when they have said them over and over。
  The famous English writer, Charles Dickens said that he could walk down any long street in London and then tell you the name of every shop he had passed. Many of the great men of the world have had wonderful memories。
  A good memory is a great help in learning a language. Everybody learns his own language by remembering what he hears when he is a small child, and some children seem to learn two languages almost as easily as one. In school it is not so easy to learn a second language because the pupils have so little time for it, and they are busy with other subjects as well。
  A man’s mind is rather like a camera, but it takes photos not only of what we see but of what we feel, hear, smell and taste. When we take a real photo with a camera, there is much to do before the photo is finished and ready to show to our friends. In the same way there is much work to be done before we can keep a picture forever in our minds。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 08:16:03 | 显示全部楼层
分页标题#e#
  Memory is the diary that we all carry about with us。
  Questions 32 to 35 are based on the passage you have just heard。
  32. What can some people do if they have very good memory according to the passage?
  33. Why is it difficult for the pupils to learn a second language in school?
  34. What is the man’s mind like according to the passage?
  35. What is a great help learning a language?

Section C

Directions: In this section, you will hear a passage three times. When the passage is read for the first time, you should listen carefully for its general idea. When the passage is read for the second time, you are required to fill in the blanks numbered from 36 to 43 with the exact words you have just heard. For blanks numbered from 44 to 46 you are required to fill in the missing information. For these blanks, you can either use the exact words you have just heard or write down the main points in your own words. Finally, when the passage is read for the third time, you should check what you have written。
  Smoking means something different to various cultures. In France, many people smoke. In the winter, it is often difficult to breathe in the cafes because of the tobacco smoke in the air. In Romania, smoking is an acceptable social habit. Women, however, do not smoke on the street. The brand of cigarette a person smokes shows his/her wealth, especially if it is a foreign brand。
  In Latin American cultures, smoking is very common. Some men think that smoking makes them look more manly. As in other cultures, smoking is a way to socialize and belong。
  In parts of Asia, tobacco is used in wedding ceremonies and in religious offerings. It is also used in many kinds of occasions. In Cambodia, the bride lights her husband’s cigarette to show her devotion to him. In Vietnam, people are often smoking at business meetings and in coffee houses. Most of the women in Cambodia and Vietnam tend not to smoke. But when they enter a friend’s home, they may be given a tobacco leaf to chew on. During the war, Vietnamese soldiers would smoke to pass the time while waiting to go into battle. Cambodian men smoked when they took a break from working in the fields, to ease their hunger and to keep mosquitoes away。
  Smoking was a comforting thing to do. In both Vietnam and Cambodia, people who were not smokers before the war, started to smoke during the war and became addicted。
  Part Ⅳ Reading Comprehension(Reading in Depth)
  Section A
  47.第二段第二句“Publicity comes only when a failure to communicate has major consequences, such as strikes,lost orders,legal problems or fatal accidents—even,at times,war。”中的“Publicity”就是题目中的“come to the attention of the public”,由此可见,当语言障碍导致“重大后果(major consequences)”,如罢工等等社会问题或者致命的事故时,才会引起关注。因此,答案为“major consequences”。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 09:13:11 | 显示全部楼层
分页标题#e#
  48.毒蘑菇事件是作者在第二段关于语言问题导致致命事故所举的例子。第二段最后一句作者讲道“Presumably because the report of the treatment had been published only in journals written in European languages other than English。”,由此我们可以推断美国医生大概很少读用英语以外的语言所写的报道或论著。故答案为“They probably only read reports written in English”。
  49.第三段第二句“But isolated examples do not give an impression of the size of the problem- something that can come only from studies of the use or avoidance of foreign-language materials and contacts in different communicative situations。”中的“size of the problem”就是指问题的严重程度,即题目中的“extent of the language barrier”。可见“研究”外语材料的使用情况可以帮助了解语言障碍问题的程度。由此,答案可以是“studies”。第三段第三句“In the English-speaking scientific world,for example,surveys of books and documents consulted in libraries and other information agencies have shown that very little foreign-language material is ever cnsulted。”指出调查信息机构中书和文件的查阅情况可以知道对外语材料的查阅很少。可见“调查”这些材料的查阅情况可以获得证据。由此,答案也可以是“surveys”。
  50.由第四段第三句“In the 1960s,over two-thirds of British firms dealing with non-English- speaking customers were using English for out going correspondence;many had their sales literature only in English”可见他们用英语来写往来函件和产品说明、销售宣传这样的一些材料。由于题目只要求写出一个例子,所以答案可以是“sales literature”或者“outgoing correspondence”。
  51.文章最后一段提到了20世纪60年代以来英国的各家公司用于解决语言障碍问题的四种方法:“Industrial training schemes have promoted an increase in linguistic and cultural awareness.Many firms now have their own translation services.Some firms run part-time language courses in the languages of the countries with which they are most involved;some produce their own technical glossaries,to ensure consistency when material is being translated。”,因此,答案为“Industrial training schemes,translation services,part-time language courses and technical glossaries。”。
  Section B
  52.主旨题。第一段开始便提到,尽管是圣诞节前最后一天,人们却拒绝承认是last-minute shoppers。第一段首句即本文的中心句,后面描述的现象以及采访顾客的对答都是对本文论点的论证。其中,第一段第二句“but no one waiting for the store to open would admit to being a last-minute shopper”更是点睛之笔。因此,正确答案为A项。
  53.因果推断题。人们拒绝承认是last-minute shoppers是因为担心收到礼物的人认为该礼物是最后一刻才购买的,难免会让人失望。选项C文中并没有提及,但是按人之常情以及排除法可以断定正确答案为C项,其中,选项A是被采访的人不愿意承认的托词,选项B只是对来自俄罗斯的Polykoff说是如此。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 10:51:54 | 显示全部楼层
分页标题#e#
  54.细节判断题。由第二段第二句“most shopping traffic peaked around midday”可以判断选项A、选项C、选项D选项错误。因此,正确答案为B项。
  55.细节判断题。第一段开篇提及“the last shopping day before Christmas”,第二段第二句提及“people seem to be in good spirits”,因此选项B是对的。第二段第三句“December 24 was the sixth busiest holiday shopping day in 1997”,由此可以判断选项C也是正确的。文中最后谈及“brightly colored plastic watches in Swatch Store”,由此断定选项D正确。因此,正确答案为A项。
  56.词义推断题。圣诞节前的商店气氛“the atmosphere as festive”,而不是crazed(疯狂的),可以推断出festive大约是“快乐的,节日的”的意思。文前还提到“people seem to be in good spirits”,由此可以判断festive的意义相当于cheery,joyous,happy,merry。因此,正确答案为B项。
  57.推断题。作者提到,过去人们大量移居郊区使得城市建设一度破落,商业区迁至郊区进一步加剧了城市的没落。但人们最终厌倦了每天在城市和郊区之间数小时的往返,开始怀念城市的文化生活,最终重新搬回城市。文章最后得出结论:向郊区迁移并不能为我们创建一个理想的工作和生活环境。因此,答案为A项。
  58.词义推断题。结合上下文可以看出人们迁往郊区是为了改善工作和生活环境。第三段中提到的新鲜空气、个人的私密性和“elbowroom”都是城市没有而郊区拥有的。与郊区相比,城市的活动空间相对狭小,由此可以推断“elbowroom”是指自由活动的空间。因此,正确答案为B项。
  59.细节题。第三段中提到“The people left in the cities were often those who were too old or too poor to move。”但选项A说留下的只有(just)老人和穷人,太过于绝对,因而排除。由第二段第四句可知选项C错误。最后一段提到泰勒夫妇的决定表明人们最终将回到城市,重新建设城市,因此郊区不可能替代城市,故选项D也错误。因此,正确答案为B项。
  60.细节题。第四段提到人们白天进城工作,晚上离城回家。因此有人提出“Why bother with going downtown at all? Why not move the offices to the suburbs so that we can live and work in the same area?”不如把商业也迁至郊区,省得人们两地奔波。故正确答案为D项。
  61.细节属。从第三段第三、四、五句可知纳税人迁离城市使城市没有足够的资金去维护和建设,因而破败失修。因此正确答案为C项。
  Part V Error Correction
  62.本文第一句话陈述了女性过去对于高层职位的态度,但第二句话话锋一转,一直到本文结束,作者摆出了当代女性对高层职位的态度“today's young women are far less philosophical a bout their statues and.。.”,这表明女性的态度发生了转变,因此使用表示转折的关联词才符合上下文语境。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 02:12 , Processed in 0.107199 second(s), 6 queries , WinCache On.