积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 02:22:46 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达训练 (应用文)(九)
  (扬州一模考试范文)
  Dear Wang Hai,
  How are you doing?
  Recently an American bestseller is popular among the students in our school. I read it, and to my
  excitement, it was really inspiring. I would like to recommend it to you.
  The book Chicken Soup for the Soul, written by Jack Canfield, was first published in 1993 and soon became a bestseller. So far over 8 million copies have been sold, ranking first in New York Times and USA Today. The book with 101 stories to open your heart and rekindle your spirit will surely inspire readers of all ages. It has been translated into tens of languages, spreading love to every corner of the world. Besides, an English version will be of great help to English learners as it will help improve our English.
  The original price of the book is 64 yuan, but you can get one for 54.4 yuan at dangdang.com, which will save you 9.6 yuan. The book will be delivered to you within 24-48 hours after your payment.
  To get more information, you can visit the website. Get one and enjoy it!
  Best wishes.
  Yours,
  主要存在问题:
  遗漏要点:24-48小时内送达
  理解错误:款到付货
  注意不同表达方式:
  1.适合英语学习者
  be good for English learners
  be of benefit to English learners
  be a great help to English learners
  2. 款到付货
  It won’t be delivered to you until paid for.
  Pay money first and then the book will be delivered to your door.
  The book will be delivered to you after your payment.
  3. 定价64元 当当价54.5元 节省9.60元
  It costs only 54.4 yuan on line, which is 9.6 yuan cheaper than the original price.
  It costs only 54.4 yuan on line and can save you as much as 9.60 yuan.
  Dangdang.com offers 15% discount, meaning you only have to pay 54.5 yuan.
  It allows 15% discount off the original price.
  4. 这是能激励所有年龄层次读者的书
  It’s an inspiring book intended for all ages.
  The book will inspire readers of all ages.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 03:38:03 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达训练 (应用文)(十)
  假如你叫王平,根据图表提示,给你的加拿大网友Smith 写一封信,介绍你的寒假生活(共20天),可根据自己的实际情况添加细节。
  注意:1.词数:100左右; 2.开头已经给出,不计入总词数。
  Dear Smith,
  How are you? How time flies! Now the winter vacation was over and I have come back to school again.
  _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  书面表达训练 (应用文)(十)
  假如你叫王平,根据图表提示,给你的加拿大网友Smith 写一封信,介绍你的寒假生活(共20天),可根据自己的实际情况添加细节。
  注意:1.词数:100左右; 2.开头已经给出,不计入总词数。
  Dear Smith,
  How are you? How time flies! Now the winter vacation was over and I have come back to school again.
  We had 20 days in all for the holiday, during which we had the most important Chinese Festival—the Spring Festival. It took me about a week to visit my relatives and attend family parties, as it is a traditional custom in China. Of course, I spent most of the time doing my lessons. As you know, I will take the National Examination in June and there’s a short time ahead. Every day I did some English reading, practised writing compositions, worked out a number of maths problems and so on. When I got tired, I would do something to relax myself, like playing basketball with my friends, listening to music, surfing the Internet, playing games, and everything that helped to recover my energy.
  In a word, I had a full, busy and wonderful holiday. How about you? I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.
  Yours,
  Wang Ping
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 18:22 , Processed in 0.055664 second(s), 6 queries , WinCache On.