36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 16:06:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
书面表达训练 (议论文 观点辩论)(一)
  2004年雅典奥运会使中国令世人瞩目,中国运动员创造了新的奥运会金牌记录。获金牌的运动员除了得到政府奖金20万元以外,还会从地方得到更多的奖励。对此,社会各界反响不一。
  赞 成 不 赞 成
  1.运动员为国争了光
  2.运动员付出了许多辛苦和汗水
  3.奖金有利于中国体育后备力量的培养 1.运动员是国家培养出来的,为国争光理所当然
  2.得到大量奖金后,有些队员就会退役
  3.一些企业趁机炒作,从中获取广告效应
  请你就此现象进行简单阐述,并提出自己的一些看法或建议。(120词左右)
  提示词汇:奖金bonus
  ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 17:07:10 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达训练 (议论文 观点辩论)(一)
  书面表达指导:
  一、议论文常用词汇和句型:
  Opinions are divided on the question.
  Some are in favor of it.(be for/ approve of/agree/support…) In their opinion,…/They hold the view that…
  Others hold the opposite opinion(be against/disagree…). They argue that…
  Every coin has two sides.
  As far as I am concerned…/In my opinion…
  二、议论性作文的结构:
  1. 开门见山地点明所要阐述的内容。
  2. 分析不同的观点:可采用分类式或对比式,并阐明理由。要注意层次清楚
  条理清晰。
  3. 归纳总结或发表评论。
  2004年雅典奥运会使中国令世人瞩目,中国运动员创造了新的奥运会金牌记录。获金牌的运动员除了得到政府奖金20万元以外,还会从地方得到更多的奖励。对此,社会各界反响不一。
  赞 成 不 赞 成
  1.运动员为国争了光
  2.运动员付出了许多辛苦和汗水
  3.奖金有利于中国体育后备力量的培养 1.运动员是国家培养出来的,为国争光理所当然
  2.得到大量奖金后,有些队员就会退役
  3.一些企业趁机炒作,从中获取广告效应
  请你就此现象进行简单阐述,并提出自己的一些看法或建议。(120词左右)
  提示词汇:奖金bonus
  范文:
  China drew the most ever attention of the world in the 2004 Athens Olympic Games, in which the Chinese athletes set a new record by winning more gold medals than before. The winners of gold medals each received more rewards from local governments as well as a bonus of 200,000
  yuan from the central government. Opinions are divided on the phenomenon.
  Some are in favor of it. In their opinion, athletes have won great honour for the country and to win a gold medal, athletes have to make great efforts. What’s more, rewards will benefit the training of future players.
  In contrast, others hold the opinion that athletes are trained by the country so they are supposed to win honor for China. Also some athletes will probably quit after getting much money. What’s worse, some enterprises will take advantage of the successful athletes to advertise for them, which will have a bad effect on their image.
  As far as I am concerned, it is necessary to do so since it can inspire athletes to do better in the next Olympics.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 17:37:05 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达训练(议论文 观点辩论)(二)
  假如你是某中学学生李华。最近,你班同学正在参加21世纪英文报“大家谈”栏目的一个讨论。本次话题为:“父母有没有必要陪读?”
  请你根据下表所列情况给报社写一封信,客观地介绍讨论的情况。
  70%的同学认为: 30%的同学认为:
  1. 父母不应该陪读
  2. 父母陪读让我们养成依赖的习惯,不利于我们将来自控能力的培养,不利于我们培养良好的学习习惯。
  3. 父母陪读影响了他们的工作、学习和休息。 1. 父母应该陪读
  2. 父母陪读能使我们腾出更多的专心学习,使我们身体更健康。
  3. 父母陪读能帮助我们确立学习目标,督促我们完成学习任务,鼓励我们独立解决困难,培养我们养成良好的学习习惯。
  注意:1. 信的形式已经为你写好。
  2.词数100左右。
  3.参考词汇:陪读 accompany sb. studying at school 督促 urge
  书面表达训练 (议论文 观点辩论)(二)
  假如你是某中学学生李华。最近,你班同学正在参加21世纪英文报“大家谈”栏目的一个讨论。本次话题为:“父母有没有必要陪读?”
  请你根据下表所列情况给报社写一封信,客观地介绍讨论的情况。
  70%的同学认为: 30%的同学认为:
  1. 父母不应该陪读
  2. 父母陪读让我们养成依赖的习惯,不利于我们将来自控能力的培养,不利于我们培养良好的学习习惯。
  3. 父母陪读影响了他们的工作、学习和休息。 1. 父母应该陪读
  2. 父母陪读能使我们腾出更多的专心学习,使我们身体更健康。
  3. 父母陪读能帮助我们确立学习目标,督促我们完成学习任务,鼓励我们独立解决困难,培养我们养成良好的学习习惯。
  注意:1. 信的形式已经为你写好。
  2.词数100左右。
  3.参考词汇:陪读 accompany sb. studying at school 督促 urge
  Dear editor,
  Recently our class have had a heated discussion on whether students should be accompanied by parents studying at school. Opinions are divided on the topic.
  70% of my classmates hold the view that there is no need for parents to do so. For one thing, we may fall into the habit of dependence, which will have a negative effect on the development of our self-control ability. For another, it will affect our parents’ work, study and rest.
  However, 30% of us are in favor of it. In their opinion, with parents accompanying us, we can spare more time to concentrate on our study and we will become more healthy. Furthermore, parents can help set our study goal and urge us to complete our study tasks. Also we can overcome difficulties on our own. with their encouragement and develop a good habit of studying.
  Best wishes.
  Yours,
  Li Hua

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 17:58:06 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达训练 (议论文 发表观点)(三)
  假如你们学校“英语爱好者俱乐部”将对“良好饮食习惯”这一话题进行讨论。请根据下列提示,用英语写一篇发言稿。内容要点应包括:
  部分同学的饮食习惯
  良好的饮食习惯
  个人看法
  注意:1.发言稿必须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥;
  2.发言稿开头与结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数;
  3.词数:120左右.
  4.参考词汇:偏食be particular about food 零食 snack
  Dear friends,
  As we all know, we are what we eat. Therefore , it’s very important for us to form healthy eating habits. ____________________________________________________________________________
  ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  That’s all. Thank you!
  书面表达训练 (议论文 发表观点)(三)
  假如你们学校“英语爱好者俱乐部”将对“良好饮食习惯”这一话题进行讨论。请根据下列提示,用英语写一篇发言稿。内容要点应包括:
  部分同学的饮食习惯
  良好的饮食习惯
  个人看法
  注意:1.发言稿必须包括所有内容要点,可适当发挥;
  2.发言稿开头与结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数;
  3.词数:120左右.
  4.参考词汇:偏食be particular about food 零食 snack
  范文:
  Dear friends,
  As we all know, we are what we eat. Therefore, it’s a very important for us to from healthy
  eating habits. However, bad eating habits are still very common among us students. Some of us often
  go to school without breakfast and some like to have snacks during breaks, as a result of which they can’t take in enough nutrients. We can also find that some students are particular about food; and
  still some eat or drink too much. All these bad habits will surely do harm to our health.
  To keep fit, we should have various healthy diets, which generally include proper amounts of fish, meat, vegetables, fruit as well as main food. Besides, we’d better have meals regularly.
  In my opinion, we should try to develop healthy eating habits to build up a strong body. Only in this way can we have enough energy to study better.
  That’s all. Thank you!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 19:37:55 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达训练 (议论文 发表观点)(四)
  假设你是李华,在出国交流学习期间,到当地一家电影院看了一场精彩的电影,但在观影过程中发现了一些问题。请你根据下列提示用英语给影院经理写一封信。
  1. 因广告过多,影片放映晚点;
  2. 影片播放音量过大;
  3. 安全出口标识不明,存在安全隐患;
  适当结尾。
  注意:
  1.词数:80~120;
  2.可适当加入细节,以使行文连贯;
  3.信的开头已为你写好(不计入词数)。
  参考词汇:安全出口-exit
  安全隐患-potential safety hazard
  ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  书面表达训练 (议论文 发表观点)(四)
  假设你是李华,在出国交流学习期间,到当地一家电影院看了一场精彩的电影,但在观影过程中发现了一些问题。请你根据下列提示用英语给影院经理写一封信。
  1. 因广告过多,影片放映晚点;
  2. 影片播放音量过大;
  3. 安全出口标识不明,存在安全隐患;
  适当结尾。
  注意:
  1.词数:80~120;
  2.可适当加入细节,以使行文连贯;
  3.信的开头已为你写好(不计入词数)。
  参考词汇:安全出口-exit
  安全隐患-potential safety hazard
  Dear Manager,
  I’m an exchange student from China. Yesterday, I went to your cinema to see a film. The film was
  very good, but I’d like to tell you several problems I found while watching the film.
  Firstly, because there were too many advertisements, the film failed to begin on time, which made some audience angry. Secondly, the volume was too high, only to make me feel uncomfortable. And the last, when the film was on, I looked around carefully but didn’t see an exit sign. I think we shouldn’t ignore potential safety hazard in public places, especially in a cinema.
  Of course, it’s my own opinion, but I do hope that my suggestion will be a little help to you and that your cinema will take on a new look.
  Yours faithfully,
  Li Hua

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 21:00:06 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达训练 (议论文 结合图表发表观点)(五)
  今年寒假,你参加了社会实践活动,去某旅行社当业余导游。请根据该旅行社提供的数据和你的所见所闻,用英语写一篇短文,作为寒假作业交给你的英语老师。
  Number of people in City X travelling
  abroad in 1996, 2001 and 2006
  要求:1. 简析表格,说明产生这种现象的原因;2. 结合漫画,谈谈境外旅游出现的问题;
  3. 针对所出现的问题阐述你自己的看法(至少两点);4. 词数120左右;
  5. 参考词汇:吐痰 spit v.
  _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  书面表达训练 (议论文 结合图表发表观点)(五)
  今年寒假,你参加了社会实践活动,去某旅行社当业余导游。请根据该旅行社提供的数据和你的所见所闻,用英语写一篇短文,作为寒假作业交给你的英语老师。
  Number of people in City X travelling
  abroad in 1996, 2001 and 2006
  要求:1. 简析表格,说明产生这种现象的原因;2. 结合漫画,谈谈境外旅游出现的问题;
  3. 针对所出现的问题阐述你自己的看法(至少两点);4. 词数120左右;
  5. 参考词汇:吐痰 spit v.
  When people’s life is getting better and better, more and more people choose to spend their holidays abroad. The year 2006 sees a sharp increase in the number of overseas travelers compared with the year 2001, when the number was already more than double that of the year 1996. It’s a good thing that Chinese tourism is developing very fast. And yet, reports about people’s bad manners flood in. Some are even asked if all Chinese spit and litter everywhere. The poor behavior has done great harm to the image of China, which is really shameful.
  China has long been regarded as a country with good manners. Everybody should keep some do’s and don’ts in their mind to guide their behavior in public, home and abroad. Win respect for yourself and our country!

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 21:05:55 | 显示全部楼层

一、 评分原则
  1. 词数少于100,从总分中减去2分。
  2. 评分时,应注意的内容为:内容要点、应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性、上下文的连贯性及语言的得体性。
  3. 拼写和标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面,评分时,应视其对交际的影响程度予以考虑。英、美拼写及词汇用法均可接受。
  4. 如书写较差,以致影响交际,将分数降低一个档次。
  二、 内容要点
  1. 简析表格内容;
  2. 出境旅游人数快速增长的原因,如:生活水平的提高(学生需自己发挥)
  3. 漫画中的问题: 随地吐痰,乱扔垃圾
  4. 个人的看法,指出这些行为是不文明的;要提倡社会公德(学生需自己发挥至少两点)
  书面表达指导(结合图表发表看法)
  常用句型:
  1. As is shown by the graph/in the table。。(概述图表,得出结论)
  It can be seen from the table that … (概述图表,得出结论)
  A. 正如曲线所示,最近54年来该国人口飞速增长。
  As is shown by the graph, there has been a rapid increase in the population of the country in the
  past five years.
  B. 从表中所给的统计数字可以看出,从1985年到1990年中国的人均收入迅速提高。
  From the statistics given in the table it can be seen that the average personal income of the Chinese people increased (grew 、rose) rapidly from 1985 to 1990.
  C. 从曲线图可以得出结论,最近5年来中国人口的出生率已经大大下降。
  It can be concluded from the graph that there has been a great decline in birth rates in China in the past five years.
  2. … amount to … (数量总计)
  add up to/come to /sum up to
  全部费用合计200美元。
  All the expenses (costs) amount to (= add up to) $ 200.
  3. … increase/rise/grow/climb from … to … (数量增减)
  …decrease/fall/drop from…to…
  A. 这个工厂生产的彩电已由1986年的5000台增加到1990年的21000台。
  The number of colour TV sets produced by the factory increased (rose , grew , climbed) from 5000 in 1986 to 21000 in 1990.
  B. 这个学校的教职工人数已减少到700人。
  The number of teaching staff members in this school has decreased to 700 persons.
  There is (was) a rapid/sharp/sudden /gradual/slow rise/decrease in …
  …be on the increase/decline
  最近几年来这个地区的棉花产量有了迅速增长。
  There has been a rapid increase in the cotton output in this area in the past few years.
  4.(be)three times as + 形容词 + as …
  (be) three times the size/amount/number/height/length of…
  A. 现在我们地区的粮食产量相当于1970年的3倍。
  The grain production (= output)in our area now is three times as great as that of 1970.
  B. 我校学生人数是去年的两倍。
  The number of the students in our school is twice that of last year.
  5. Compared with … , …
  与去年相比,今年13项主要产品的产量都有大幅度增长。
  Compared with that of last year, the output of 13 main products (= items) this year has increased to a great extent.
  6. “结尾”段落中常用的句型:
  1. In my opinion, … 2. Personally, I … 3. In short (= In brief), …
  4. In conclusion, … 5.As far as I’m concerned, … 6. To conclude , it seems clear that …
  至于说到我,我赞成前一种观点。所以,我的结论是,只要我们坚持正确的东西,改正错误的东西,我们就一定能成功。
  As far as I’m concerned ,I’m in favour of the former view. Therefore, my conclusion is that we are certain to succeed as long as we stick to what is right and correct what is wrong.
  书面表达训练 (议论文 结合图表发表观点)(六)
  假设你是李华.你将代表学校参加国际中学生论坛,就你所在城市的教育状况发表演讲。请根据以下两幅图表,介绍你市高中学生构成情况及毕业去向的选择,并针对两幅图表中的数据所反映的情况发表你自己的看法。
  注意:1.文章开头和结尾已经给出;
  2.词数100左右(不包括已给部分)
  3. 参考词汇: 图表: chart 职业学校: vocational school
  外来务工人员: non-local workers
  ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 22:39:14 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达训练 (议论文 结合图表发表观点)(六)
  假设你是李华.你将代表学校参加国际中学生论坛,就你所在城市的教育状况发表演讲。请根据以下两幅图表,介绍你市高中学生构成情况及毕业去向的选择,并针对两幅图表中的数据所反映的情况发表你自己的看法。
  注意:1.文章开头和结尾已经给出;2.词数100左右(不包括已给部分)
  3. 参考词汇: 图表: chart 职业学校: vocational school
  外来务工人员: non-local workers
  范文:
  Ladies and gentlemen,
  I'm Li Hua. Today, I'm greatly honored to speak here on behalf of my school. I'm going to talk about the high school education of my city.
  From Chart 1, we can see high school students are from different family backgrounds. Besides local students, who make up 91 percent, eight percent of the students are the children of non-local workers. Another 1 percent are foreigner students.
  As is shown in chart 2, sixty percent of them intend to go to university, which is double the number of those who will attend vocational schools. Besides, the other ten percent choose to go abroad for further study.
  In conclusion, it seems clear that our city government has made more efforts to help the non-local workers, whose children can enjoy the equal right of a good education with the city students. Also with the economic development of our city, more foreigners are attracted to set up businesses here and they are happy to send their children to local schools to learn more about China and Chinese culture. In addition, we have more freedom to choose what we would like to do after graduation. Going to college is no longer the only choice for most of us as it was years ago.
  I believe the future of the education in our city is promising!
  That's all. Thank you.
  07扬州一模试卷书面表达范文:
  Different Sources of Income Between Chinese and American Students
  These two charts show the differences in the sources of income between Chinese and American students. As is shown in the charts, Chinese students get 90 percent of their income from their parents while American students get only 50 percent from parents. Besides, for Chinese students, income from doing part time jobs makes up only 5 percent of the total. So does income from scholarships. However, money from part time jobs and scholarships for American students amount to 35 and 15 percent respectively.
  From the analysis above, we can easily find out the reasons. Chinese parents like to take more care of their children. They’d rather work hard and save money in order to provide their children with everything they need. American parents, on the other hand, like to pay more attention to the development of children’s ability to be independent. They would rather encourage their children to support themselves. As for students, Chinese students tend to depend on parents while American students think it natural to depend on themselves.
  单句改错:
  1. American students get 50% of their income from parents. While in China, 90% of the students’ income come from parents.
  2. It causes the students in China don’t want to do part-time work to earn money.
  3. American students are more indepent while Chinese students always depend their parents.
  4. Besides the income from parents, who make up 50%, 35% of American students’ income are from their part-time jobs.
  5. There is about 35% of the income comes from part-time jobs.
  6. As is shown in the charts that half of the income of American students is from parents.
  7. Chinese students are easier to depend on their parents.
  8. Chinese parents don’t like American parents who attach great importance to their independence.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 00:08:12 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达训练 (议论文 结合图表发表观点)(七)
  根据图示,为报社写一篇关于我国交通事故的报告。分析原因并对这种情况提出改进措施。字数120字左右。(开头已给出)
  The number of the traffic accidents has been growing in recent years. As can be seen from the graph,_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  书面表达训练 (议论文 结合图表发表观点)(七)
  根据图示,为报社写一篇关于我国交通事故的报告。分析原因并对这种情况提出改进措施。字数120字左右。(开头已给出)
  The number of the traffic accidents has been growing in recent years. As can be seen from the graph, in 2004 there occurred 570,000 traffic accidents, in which109,000 people got killed. By October 2005, the number of the accidents reached 566,000 and 95,600 people lost their lives. While the number of the cars makes up only 2% of the total of the world, the rate of the deaths is 22%, making China a country with the highest death rate of traffic accidents in the world.
  The main reason why so many traffic accidents have happened is that the roads are too crowded and people ignore traffic rules. In order to reduce the traffic accidents, first, the government should take some proper measures, such as developing public traffics. Second, people should obey traffic rules, especially the drivers.
  Only when people have decided to take action will traffic problems be solved.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 01:37:08 | 显示全部楼层

书面表达训练 (议论文 结合图表发表观点)(八)
  (南通二模考试范文)
  Recently I have conducted a survey on taking a nap after lunch among my classmates. Most of them are in the habit of sleeping for a while at noon for they believe it does good to them. In general, students prefer to do so around 12:30 and the nap usually lasts for about 30 minutes. They often choose to sleep at home instead of in their classroom or dormitory.
  Hopefully, the result of my survey can draw the attention of our parents and school. Since most students are in need of a nap, proper arrangements should be made so that students can have a good rest after a whole morning’s hard work. Students should not be asked to do extra schoolwork during this period of time. After all, with a nap after lunch, one can feel refreshed and energetic enough to study more efficiently in the afternoon.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 15:13 , Processed in 0.072723 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.