主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 07:56:43 | 显示全部楼层

十、元芳,你怎么看?

虽说元芳在网易早就火了,可是被大家知晓却还是今年的事,这句话刚火的时候,两日内被人问了200多万次。

No. 10: Yuanfang, what do you think about it?

Yuanfang, what do you think? When the hit question first came out, the man named Yuanfang faced the question over a million times per day on the Internet. If Yuanfang is a real human being, he would either be tired to death or be bored to death. Then who is Yuanfang indeed? He is a character with full name Li Yuanfang from a hit TV show Big Detective Di Renjie, in which, the hero, detective Di would always inquire his deputy Yuanfang for opinions about cases they dealt with. The dialogue would always go like this: “Yuanfang, what do you think of the case?”“Oh, I smelled something fishy.” The monotonous lines were thus joked and copied by netizens to inquire ideas about almost everything, big or small. Like, “Yuanfang, my mother demanded me to wear chill-cool, what do you think?” or “Yuanfang, I believe the Diaoyu islands should belong to China, what do you think?”Apparently, Yuanfang does know about human’s tendency to seek advice.

11_903356_62df03a631cf2fa.jpg

11_903356_62df03a631cf2fa.jpg
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 10:10 , Processed in 0.061045 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.