36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 00:14:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Top ten internet catchphrases for 2012
          近日,网友“三峡在线”发布了一篇“2012最经典的十大网络流行语”博文,不仅列出今年十个最热门的网络语言,还详细分析了它们走红的经过和一些衍生词汇,比如“你幸福吗”的后面就要跟上“我姓曾”才够味,排在第四位的“我能说脏话吗”也一定要能默念出后面那句霸气的“那我就没话好说”,才能感受其语境的“精髓”。这份榜单勾起了网友们对这一年网络生涯的回忆,网友还补充了最近很火的“走你!”和一度被疯狂模仿的“舌尖上的××”“哥只能帮你到这了”等等。“2012最经典的十大网络流行语”还被翻译成标准的英文,发表在“中美新闻网”上。
          With the year-end nearing, populous blogger Sanxia Zaixian (三峡在线) presents his fans a big present home-made—the top ten internet catchphrases for 2012.
          No doubt, the year 2012 has generated tons of hit words or remarks in the cyberspace. From their way of compilation and use on the Internet, these catchphrases provide a lively picture of life and culture in present day China. So, in order to better understand China, let’s have a look at the selections by Sanxia Zaixian, a senior blogger who has hundreds of thousands of online fans.
          一、你幸福吗?
          国庆节期间,因为央视的街边采访而迅速走红,千奇百怪的答案点亮了这个看似普通的问题,其中最经典的回答是“我姓曾”。
          No1. Are you happy with your life? 你幸福吗? 我姓曾。
          This question may sound mundane. While during the October holiday period, thousands of common people from all walks of life and from literally all places of the country were interviewed by CCTV (Central China Television) reporters the same question, it became the No.1 frequently asked question in China since then. And the truth is varied answers collected by the hard-working reporters are actually way funnier than the question itself. “My surname is Zeng” is generally regarded as the most classic answer for the question. It was made by a migrant worker from west China’s Shanxi province. The trick is the Chinese pronunciation of “Are you happy with your life?” sounds the same with the Chinese question “Is your surname Fu?” So, when being asked by a sincere young reporter of CCTV, the hard-nosed worker corrected, “No, My last name is Zeng.” The whole country applauded the honest worker for his unintentional “humor”.

11_903356_57d77567954073b.jpg

11_903356_57d77567954073b.jpg

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 00:42:40 | 显示全部楼层

二、Diaos

No. 2: Diaos

Diaos is thought to be the most talented coinage in 2012, which refers to the group of youth who are not pretty or handsome and don’t have well-paid jobs or rich families to lean on. In one word, Diaos is the under-privileged youth who could only rely on their own talents and hard work for a shabby existence. The phrase is initially coined to set off the other hot word “Gao Shuai Fu” which means “tall, handsome, and rich”. Without a doubt, Diaos means the opposite of “Gao Shuai Fu”. And, once getting out, the funny coinage not only got the attention of mainstream media like People’s Daily and Sina.Com but strike a resonance in the general public who are also self-reliant common people.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 01:42:45 | 显示全部楼层

三、×× Style

一曲《江南style》红遍全球,让“××style”成为网络上最常提起的话语之一,武汉style、理工科男style……style遍地开花。

No. 3: XX Style

Gangnam Style, a hit song by South Korean singer PSY, became a global phenomenon in 2012. Soon, a“style”craze engulfed the cyberspace.People talked about Shanghai style, Diaos style, pre-school style and even the aircraft carrier style (the deck staff of China’s carrier made funny gestures indicating aircrafts to take off, the common public got so amused that they rushed to produce their own editions of the gestures online). Apparently, all the characteristic styles derived from common people’s varied innovations to make fun. Sanxia Zaixian personally holds that maybe Gangnam Style would be gone with the wind soon, but the “style” craze would stay to keep coloring our lives.

11_903356_27420ceb22e0150.jpg

11_903356_27420ceb22e0150.jpg

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 01:59:09 | 显示全部楼层

四、我能说脏话吗?

这句话来自记者采访市民对油价上涨的看法时,一位市民的回答,当得到否定答案后,该市民回复说:“不能吗?那我就没话好说的。”

No.4: Can I spit four-letter words?

“Can I spit four-letter words?”asked a citizen when requested by a reporter to comment on the ever-rising gasoline prices. After getting a negative reply, the citizen then said, “No? then no comments.” The video clip containing the cool response soon spread on the Internet, and when harsh social realities were being discussed, like a public servant owning twenty houses, people would use the classic reply“Could I speak four-letter words?”to show their indignation.

11_903356_6ce6372c0eb37b7.jpg

11_903356_6ce6372c0eb37b7.jpg

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 02:17:00 | 显示全部楼层

五、我再也不相信爱情了

它的出处已经没有人能确定说出来了,不过在明星分手、离婚这些新闻的评论下面,博友们会看到成批的男女回复“我再也不相信爱情了”来表达自己的悲伤。

No. 5: I would not believe in love ever again. No one could determine the original source of the remark. But one thing that could be assured is that the remark now is most frequently quoted in reaction to celebrity breakups, which do happen a lot these days.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 03:30:44 | 显示全部楼层

11_903356_b07ab92495b6e96.jpg

11_903356_b07ab92495b6e96.jpg

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 04:53:43 | 显示全部楼层

、累了,感觉不会再爱了

一名13岁小孩子在豆瓣上发的帖子,文中的一段话“感觉不会再爱了”,成为了大哥哥大姐姐们集中吐槽的段落,并引起热议。

No. 6: Tired of it, I’m afraid I would never love anyone again.

“I feel tired. I think I would not love again.” The ultra-sentimental remark comes from the post of a 13-year-old, and thus shocked tens of thousands of big brothers and sisters online. Later, netizens with a good sense of humor began to use the remark to make “pretentious” sentence to express their exaggerated depression for something or someone. Like, if you got fed with playing World of Warcraft, a hit online game, you could say, “Tired of it, I’m afraid I would not love again.”

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 05:52:38 | 显示全部楼层

七、随时受不了

这句话来自微博,这些口头禅也成为了微博上常见的语言之一,并形成了一道微博语言生态里独特的风景。

No. 7: I could not stand it any time.

This catch remark came from Weibo, China’s version of twitter. A while ago, a micro-blogger nicknamed Korean Miss Cui began to distribute news in the fake name of a North Korean medium. Her humorous remarks like “could not stand it any time,”“report your longitude and latitude” or “take it seriously” began to catch the attention of some celebrity micro-bloggers like real estate tycoon Pan Shiyi and was widely circulated among the netizens.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 07:25:57 | 显示全部楼层

八、正能量

多出现在新闻报道、文章报刊和各种宣传中。而博友们也开始用正能量一词来激励自己,鼓励他人。

No. 8: Positive Energy

Before you could notice, the word “positive energy”is becoming more than common in the newspapers, periodicals, magazines, books and advocacy slogans. Many bloggers also like to quote the phrase to energize themselves or others. Sanxia Zaixian thinks the overwhelming spread of the phrase indicates the commonly positive mindset of most people and their aspiration and longing for a better world.

11_903356_f50ad0670578397.jpg

11_903356_f50ad0670578397.jpg

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-10 07:47:09 | 显示全部楼层

九、中国好××

凡是很出色的事物或人物,都被大家冠以“中国好××”的头衔。比如“好男人”一词前面一定得加上“中国”二字才显得是真的好男人。

No. 9: XX of China

What’s the most “in” talent show in China? Yes, the answer would definitely be The Voice of China. The TV program is so hot that the brand name also evolved into a life of its own. Now, on the internet, all inspiringly good things are labeled XX of China.

11_903356_c3d6d68435bfea8.jpg

11_903356_c3d6d68435bfea8.jpg

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 02:31 , Processed in 0.104199 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.