帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 03:35:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2011年12月大学英语六级考试作文范文(赵子凌老师)
          The Way to Success
          It goes without saying that everyone desires to achieve success in his or her life. Some individuals strive for success through their whole lives, and some of them may eventually accomplish their life goals, while others cannot. That's actually the approaches count.
          As a successful politician, Abraham Lincoln once stated in his famous remark, "Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four hours sharpening the axe." For one thing, we must put more emphasis on the direction and efficiency in terms of the things we engage in. With the definite direction, we can accomplish our tasks more efficiently; for another, Persistence sometimes plays a key role during the process. That was the creed which Abraham Lincoln always stick to.  Above all, a man with determining goals and spirit of strong will could better make his or her dreams come true.
          Taking all above-mentioned factors into account, I am firmly supportive of the view that a successful man must be in possession of the quality of efficiency, perseverance, and strong will. Only in this way can every one of us eventually achieve success.

专题推荐:
           yingyu46ji8.html (83.68 KB, 下载次数: 29)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 10:29 , Processed in 0.125845 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.