36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-12 03:33:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2011年大学英语四级考试已结束,新东方第一时间收集整理试题及参考答案,供考生参考,以下为沪江外教版四级高分范文:
  A retailer looking to expand their business or attract more customers doesn’t invest in shinier posters to put outside the shop or better TV commercials. Smart retailers know that the eyes of their consumers are glued to the computer screen. Online stores are rapidly becoming one of the most popular places to go for clothes, books, home appliances, and even food. Customers not only save time by being able to browse multiple stores at once, but also enjoy the added benefit of reading product reviews。
  Some, however, still prefer the traditional Saturday afternoon of window shopping, dashing in and out of fitting rooms, and stopping for an afternoon coffee. They find shopping in stores more social, and relish the chance to try the clothes on before buying them. Shopping online is certainly not for everyone。
  I find myself with a foot in both camps. I enjoy the convenience of scanning Amazon’s best sellers, and love that they can offer me personalized recommendations based on my previous searches. However, nothing beats curling up in a comfy armchair on a Sunday afternoon in the bookstore around the corner and paging through stacks of books to create my summer reading collection。

2011年6月份全国英语四六级考试已经开考,为方便考生及时查找考试相关内容,本网推出的考后解析专题,考生可以参考。
   yingyu46ji4.html (31.67 KB, 下载次数: 27)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 21:07 , Processed in 0.062857 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.