主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 22:39:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  This wish is filled with memories of the happy times we've shared, and the special joy. I've always felt in knowing that you cared.

Every look...every kiss...every touch.../ I fall in love with you all over again.

Your tenderness and sweetness can only be replied with this.

For your kind and loving way/ The thoughtful things you do and say/ For every gentle touch and smile/ That makes my everyday life worthwhile.

There aren't enough words to tell you I love you, not enough ways to show you I care, not enough laughter and good times to wish you, not enough wonderful moments to share.

I love you for all the wonderful things you are, and for the happiness we share.

I love to be/ the one you think of/ the one it helps to talk to/ the one you want to share with.../ I'll always love to be/ the one you love.

To the one I love // The things you do, the joy you bring, the thoughtfulness you show, just make you special as special can be and such a joy to know!

Because you mean so very much, because I need you so, and because your love has given me the greatest joy I know, because you're such a part of me------of all I plan and do, I'll take a lifetime just to show how dearly I love you.

I'll always love you, Sweetheart, more than you could ever guess, because you are my everything...my world, my happiness.

Thinking of you still makes my heart beat faster. I love you, and don't care who knows it ! 
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 16:03 , Processed in 0.067694 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.