109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 22:29:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
十四、综合习题
        名词性从句
        【专项训练】:
        1、It doesn’t matter                    I rest or not.
               A.if                    B.whether                  C.that                 D.when
        2、                I can’t understand is             he wants to change his mind.
               A.that, that          B.which, what            C.what, why D.what, that
        3、                I was free that day.
               A.It happened to                                     B.It happened that
               C.That happened                                     D.It was happened that
        4、He                   you are not going abroad.
               A.surprised that                                      B.is surprised whether
               C.is surprised that                                   D.surprised at
        5、I wonder how much               .
               A.cost the coat                                        B.does the coat cost
               C.the coat costs                                       D.the coat is cost
        6、                I have will be yours sooner or later.
               A.No matter what                                   B.Whatever
               C.Whether                                             D.That
        7、                in the newspaper that the Japanese Minister will arrive in Beijing next Friday.
               A.It says             B.He is said         C.It has said        D.It is said
        8、                we go swimming every day                 us a lot of good.
               A.If, do              B.That, do                  C.If, does                   D.That, does
        9、Is this                     we met them last night.
               A.where              B.place               C.place in which         D.place which
        10、We all know the truth                  there are air, water and sunlight there are living things.
               A.where              B.wherever                C.that                        D.that wherever
        11、I think it is                    you’re eating too much.
               A.that                 B.because                   C.the reason        D.for
        12、It is said                has been translated into French.
               A.that that           B.which                     C.that                        D.that which
        13、It is still a question               we shall have our sports meet.
               A.why                B.that                        C.when               D.which
        14、It’s not yet clear                   of those will be chosen to go abroad.
               A.that                 B.which                     C.whom                     D.who
        15、These pictures show you               .
               A.What does our village look like     B.What our village looks live
               C.How does our village look like      D.how our village looks like
        16、Can you make sure               the gold necklace?
               A.where Alice had put                   B.where did Alice put
               C.where Alice has put                  D.where has Alice put
        17、Go and get your glasses. It’s                you left it.
               A.there        B.where              C.there where             D.where there
        18、——Do you remember                he came?
               ——Yes, I do. He came by train.
               A.how                B.when        C.where                     D.that
        19、              we can’t get seems better than              we have.
               A.What, what      B.What, that C.That, that                D.That, what
        20、Mother asked me                  .
               A.what was wrong with me     B.what’s wrong with me
               C.what wrong was with me     D.what wrong is with me
        21、                     they have won the game made us excited.
               A./                     B.That                C.What        D.Where
        22、                     I accept the girl or refuse it is none of your business.
               A.If                    B.Whether          C.Even if            D.When
        23、                     he says in his report is a very interesting question.
               A.What all          B.All what          C.What        D.What that
        24、When they will start                    not been decided.
               A.have         B.is                    C.does                D.has
        25、                     certain that his invention will lead to the development of production.
               A.That is             B.This is             C.It is                 D.It has
        26、                     is unknown to us all.
               A.Where did she put it                     B.Where she put it
               C.That where she put it                     D.In which she put it
        27、                     nothing to do with us.
               A.What she did have                        B.What she did is
               C.What did she do has               D.What she has done has
        28、The trouble is                we are short of hands.
               A.what        B.that                 C.how                D.which
        29、Energy is               makes things work.
               A.what        B.everything       C.something D.that
        30、My hometown is not                    it used to               ten years ago.
               A.when; do         B.what; do          C.what; be          D.when; be
        31、The reason                    I have to go is               my mother is ill in bed.
               A.why; why B.why; because    C.why; that         D.that; because
        32、The thought                  he might fail in the exam worried him.
               A.which              B.that                 C.when        D.so that
        33、That is                   I lost my pen.
               A.when        B.where              C.that                 D.what
        34、Have you any idea                ?
               A.how fast does light travel              B.how quick light travels
               C.how soon light travels                   D.how fast light travels
        35、His suggestion               to see the art exhibition interested every one of us.
               A.that we go                                   B.which we should go
               C.that we would go                          D.we would go
        36、He was interested in                     he had seen at the exhibition.
               A.which              B.that                 C.all what           D.all that
        37、He often thinks of                he can do more for his country.
               A.what        B.how                C.that                 D.which
        38、He made                quite clear that he wouldn’t change his mind.
               A.this                 B.that                 C.it                    D.what
        39、He got angry with                was against his opinion.
               A.whom             B.who                C.whoever          D.anyone
        40、I don’t know                 .
               A.what was the matter outside           B.what the matter outside was
               C.what was outside the matter           D.what was happened outside
        41、He has come, but I didn’t know that he               until yesterday.
               A.is coming        B.will come        C.was coming             D.wasn’t coming
        42、He ran back into the room to see if he                anything behind.
               A.has forgotten    B.had forgotten   C.has left          D.had left
        43、The news               he died in the battle has got round in the village.
               A.that                 B.which              C.what         D.this
        44、                     you say, I wouldn’t allow you to do that.
               A.What        B.Which             C.Whatever         D.However
        45、We are wondering                our teacher will come to the party or not.
               A.if                    B.that                 C.why                D.whether
        46、                     he has been getting on well with his studies makes all of us happy.
               A.Which             B.How         C.What        D.That
        47、That is                   he failed to arrive on time.
               A.where              B.whether           C.why                D.when
        48、We finally found out                    to him.
               A.what had happened                B.what has happened
               C.which took place                          D.what has been taken place
        49、No one knows when and where                   .
               A.was she born                                B.did she come from
               C.she work                                      D.she was born
        50、The truth               the factory would break down made all the workers shocked.
               A.of which          B.that                 C.about that        D.what
        [答案]:
               1、B              2、C              3、B              4、C              5、C              6、B
               7、D             8、D             9、A             10、D            11、B            12、A
               13、C            14、B            15、B            16、C            17、B            18、A
               19、A            20、A            21、B            22、B            23、C            24、D
               25、C            26、B            27、D            28、B            29、A            30、C
               31、C            32、B            33、B            34、D            35、A            36、D
               37、B            38、C            39、C            40、A            41、C            42、D
               43、A            44、C            45、D            46、D            47、C            48、A
        49、D        50、B
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 14:36 , Processed in 0.084981 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.