帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 20:31:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A come/go into force 开始生效
  I and so forth 等等 =and so on
  E set free 释放 He opened the cage door and set the birds free.
  I make friends 交朋友,友好相处 He made a lot of friends in China
  A be friends with 对...友好,与...交上朋友
  I make fun of 取笑,嘲弄 It is wrong to make fun of the disabled.
  I in (the) future 将来,未来 "the" immutable when used in giving a warning
  I get across 解释清楚,(使)被了解 Our teacher is clever, but not very good at getting his ideas across.
  I get along/on with 1.进展;
  2.继续干;
  3.与...友好相处 1.
  2=go on well 3. have a friendly relationship (with..)
  A get around/round   1.=be able to move again after illness 2. =travel 3. =spread
  A get around/round to 找时间做,开始考虑 After a long delay, he got around to writing the letter.
  I get at 够得着,触及;
  意指,意思是 1.Put the food where the food can't get at it. 2.What are you getting at?
  3. Stop getting at me!
  E get away 逃脱,离开 1. The thieves got away .2.How did he get away with cheating?
  I get by 通过,过得去,过活 1.She can't get by with so little money. 2. Your work will get by, but try to improve it.
  A get down 1.咽下;2写下;从..下来 1.Try to get the medicine down. 2.Get down every word he says. 3. This continual wet weather is getting me down.
  A get down to 开始,着手 to get down to work / business
  I get in 1.到达,进站;2.进入;参加;收回;插入(话) 1.The plane got in late.2.=come in(4) 3.Get the doctor in 4.May I get a word in?
  I get into 对..发生兴趣;卷入;(使)进入 1.They got into the car and drove off. 2. I've got (myself) into trouble. 3.I'll soon get into the way of things.
  E get off 1.动身,开始;2.离开,下车3.逃脱惩罚 1. When do you get off (work)? 2.Get off (the bus) at the hospital.
  I get out of 逃脱,改掉 1.He tried to get out of helping me.2.to get out of a bad habit 3. The police got the truth out of him. 4.I can't understand why people smoke. What do they get out of it?
  I get over 克服困难,解决问题,从(病,失望.震惊)中恢复过来 1.You'll be glad to get your operation over (with). 2.to get over an illness
  I get the better of 占上风,胜过
  I get through 1.2接通电话;3.完成;4.通过(如考试);花光金钱等,克服困难,解决问题 1.I tried to telephone you, but I couldn't get through. 2.I can't get (it) through to him that he must rest. 3.When you get through with your work,let's go out. 4.to get through an examination.
  E get together
  (with
  sb) 集会,聚会 When can we get together?
  E get up 1,起床,起立;2.振作,奋发;
  3.到达; 4.专心于 1.What time do you normally get up? 2.get up steam 3. What page have you got up to? 4.The children are very quiet; I wonder what they're getting up to.
  E.I give away 1.赠送,捐献
  2.出买,泄露,暴露 1.She gave all her money to the poor. 2. Mary was given away by her father.
  3.He tried to pretend that he wasn't worried, but his shaking hands gave him away.
  I give back 送还,恢复 1.Give me back my pen. 2. Give me my pen back.
  E give in 1.认输,让步,屈服;
  2.交上,呈上 1.The boys fought until one gave in. 2.Give your examination papers in (to the teacher) when you've finished.
  I give off 发出,放出 to give off steam
  A give oneself away 泄露,露马脚
  A give oneself up 自首,投案,投降 He gave himself up (to the police).
  I give out 1.分发;
  2.耗 尽 1.Give out the examination papers. 2.His strength gave out.
  E give up 停止,放弃,辞去 1.to give up one's studies 2.Give your seat up to the old lady.
  A give way to 让位于,被...代替;
  给...让路,对...让步
  I go after 追逐,追求 to go after a job / girl/ prize
  I go ahead 前进,领先,开始 Work is still going ahead on the new bridge.
  I go along with 赞同,支持 We'll go along with you/your suggestion.
  A go around/round 流传,足够分配 1.There are a lot of colds going around. 2.Why do you go around with such strange people?3If there are not enough chairs to go around,some people will have to stand
  A go back on 违背 =to break or not keep(one's promise,agreement,etc.)
  I go by 1.经过
  2.依照,遵守 1.A car went by. 2.to go by the rules
  I go down 下降,减少;
  被接受,受欢迎 1.The floods are going down. 2.Three ships went down in the storm. 3.My ankle has gone down. 4.He/his speech went down well (with the crowds). 5.This day will go down in history.
  A go for 选择;袭击;适用于 1.=go at 2.=go after 3.I don't go for men of this type. 4. I find this report badly done, and this goes for all the other work done in this office.
  I go in for 从事,致力于,追求,沉迷于 1.Several people went in for the race. 2.I don't go in for sports.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 12:55 , Processed in 0.066915 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.