主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 20:31:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I in case 假如,以防万一 She took a spoonful and tasted it carefully in case it was hot.
  I in case of 假如,如果发生;防备 In case of fire, ring the alarm bell.
  I in no case 无论如何不,决不 In no case shall we surrender(投降).
  I catch on 1.受欢迎,流行起来;
  2理解,明白 1.The new song caught on really quickly. 2. He's always the last to catch on.
  E catch up with 追上,赶上 Will we catch up with Japan in industrial production?
  A catch at 设法抓住
  I cave in 下陷,坍陷
  I per cent 百分之... Five per cent got full marks.
  I by chance 偶然,碰巧 It happened quite by chance.
  A take a chance 冒险一试 The rope might break but that's a chance I'll have to take.
  I in charge (of) 负责,主管 I'm in charge of your class tomorrow so you must do as I tell you.
  I take charge of 开始管理,接管 She took charge of the family business when her father died.
  I in no case 无论如何不,决不 In no case shall we surrender(投降).
  I catch on 1.受欢迎,流行起来;
  2理解,明白 1.The new song caught on really quickly. 2. He's always the last to catch on.
  E catch up with 追上,赶上 Will we catch up with Japan in industrial production?
  A catch at 设法抓住
  I cave in 下陷,坍陷
  I per cent 百分之... Five per cent got full marks.
  I by chance 偶然,碰巧 It happened quite by chance.
  A take a chance 冒险一试 The rope might break but that's a chance I'll have to take.
  I in charge (of) 负责,主管 I'm in charge of your class tomorrow so you must do as I tell you.
  I take charge of 开始管理,接管 She took charge of the family business when her father died.
  I check
  in 办理登记手续 You must check in at the airport an hour before your plane leaves.
  I.A check
  out 1.结帐后离开;
  2.3A检验,核查 1.The last guests checked out of their rooms in the afternoon; 2 to check out his theory;3. How does his story check out with the facts?
  A check up/(up)on 校对,检验,检查 The police were checking up on what the man had told them.
  I cheer up 高兴起来,振作起来 Cheer up! The news isn't too bad.
  I clear away 把...清除掉,收拾 The rubbish must be cleared away.
  I.A clear up 1.I.解释,澄清
  2A.整理,收拾;3天气变晴 1.to clear up the mystery 2. Would you clear up (this room) before our visitors arrive? 3. I hope the weather clears up before Sunday.
  A around/round the clock 昼夜不断地,连续24小时地 We worked around the clock to finish the job.
  I come off 1.落,分开 ;
  2.成功;发生,举行 1.A button came off my coat. 2. The wedding came off as planned.
  E.A come on 1A.开始,来临; 2.进步,进展;3.快,来吧 1.I can feel a cold coming on. 2. How is your work coming on/along?
  I come out 1.3出现,显露;2出版,发表;
  4.结果是 The stars came out as soon as it was dark.2.The news came out that king was very ill. 3. Mary always came out very well in pictures.
  I come round / around 1.苏醒,复原;
  2.顺便来访;
  3.再现,再来,再临; 4.走弯路,绕道而行 1.=to regain consciousness:Pour a jug of water on his face-je'll soon come round. 2.He'll come round to our way of thinking sooner or later. 3.It's coming round to Christmas again. 4.We came round by the fields as we didn't want to go through the woods.
  A come through 经历,
  经历..仍活着, 脱险 1. Have your examination results come through yet? 2. John was so ill he was lucky to come through (his operation).
  A come to 苏醒,复苏;
  共计,达到,等于 1. It has come to my notice that some money is missing. 2. When it comes to politics I know nothing. 3. Suddenly the words of the song came to me.
  E come true 实现,达到
  I come up 1.2出现;
  3走上前来 Your question come up at the meeting. 2. I'll let you know if anything comes up.
  3. He came up and said, "pleased to see you."
  I come up to 等于,比得上,达到,及于 Your recent work hasn't come up to your usual high standards.
  I come up with 提出,提供 He couldn't come up with the answer.
  A come up again 遇到,遭到
  E in common 共用,共有 John and I have nothing in common.
  I keep company with 与,,,交往,与,,,结伴 Don't keep company with dishonest persons.
  I compare...to .. 把...比作 Poets have compared sleep to death.
  Man's life is often compared to a candle.
  I by comparison
  in comparison with 比较起来,相形之下
  和...比起来 By/in comparison with London, Paris is small.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 10:24 , Processed in 0.106230 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.