主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 20:30:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  1. He must have had an accident, or he______ then.(90.1/51)
          A. would have been here B. had to be here C. should be here D. would be here
          If he had not had an accident, he ___.
          2. It was essential that the application forms______ back before the dead line.(90.1/52)
          A. must be sent B. would be sent C. be sent D. were sent
          3. It is highly desirable that a new president_____ for this college.(90.6/59)
          A. appointed B. is appointed C. be appointed D. has been appointed
          4. If the earth suddenly_____ spinning, we would all fly off it.(90.6/61)
          A. stopped B. had stopped C. has stopped D. would stop
          5. It was essential that all the necessary documents______ to the president’s office
          before the end of this month.(91.1/57)
          A. be handed in B. must be handed in
          C. should hand in D. had been handed in
          6. The traffic was very heavy, otherwise I______ here fifty minutes sooner.(91.1/59)
          A. would be B. should be C. would have been D. had been
          If the traffic had not been very heavy, I ____.
          7. I’m sorry Andy didn’t want to go the conference. ______ willing to go we would have paid all his expenses.(91.1/67)
          A. Being B. Was he C. Had he been D. He had been
          8. The young driver looked over the engine carefully lest it_____ on the way.(91.1/69)
          A. goes wrong B. would go wrong C. went wrong D. should go wrong
          9.It was suggested at the meeting that effective measures_____ to solve the problem.(92.1/45)
          A. were taken B. be taken C. must be taken D. take
          10. The picture exhibition bored me to death. I wish I______ to it.(92.1/59)
          A. have not gone B. did not go C. had not gone D. should not have gone
          11.It was proposed that the matter______ discussed at the next meeting.(92.6/65)
          A. will be B. was C. be D. would be
          12.He didn’t go to the party, but he does wish he______ there.(92.6/66)
          A. would be B. has been C. would have been D. had been
          13.______ for your laziness, you could have finished the assignment by now.(93.1/61)
          A. It were not B. Had it not been C. Weren’t it D. Had not it been
          14.It’s necessary______ the dictionary immediately.(93.1/68)
          A. that he return B. that he returned
          C. that he will return D. that he has to return
          15.Look at the terrible situation I am in ! If only I_____ your advice.(93.6/70)
          A. follow B. would follow C. had followed D. have followed
          16.The manager of the hotel requests that their guests______ after 11:00 p.m.(94.1/65)
          A. not to play loud music B. shouldn’t play loud music
          C. don’t play loud music D. couldn’t play loud music
          17.It is highly desirable that a new president______ to this college.(94.6/54)
          A. appointed B. be appointed C. was appointed D. was been appointed
          18.The traffic was very heavy; otherwise I ______ here 50 minutes sooner.(94.6/61)
          A. would be B. should be C. had been D. would have been
          19._____ for my illness I would have lent him a helping hand.(95.1/47)
          A. Not being B. Had it not been C. Without being D. Not having been
          20.To be frank, I’d rather you______ in the case.(95.1/61)
          A. will not be involved B. not involved C. not to be involved D. were not involved
          答案
          ACCAA CCDBC CDBAC BBDBD

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 21:15:45 | 显示全部楼层
分页标题#e#
          21.It is recommended that the project_____ until all the preparations have been made.(95.6/44)
          A. not be started B. will not be started C. is not started D. is not to be started
          22.I wish I_____ longer this morning, but I had to get up and come to class.(95.6/45)
          A. have slept B. slept C. might have slept D. could have slept
          23.We didn’t know his telephone number; otherwise we_____ him.(95.6/46)
          A. had telephoned B. must have telephoned
          C. would telephone D. would have telephoned
          24.It is politely requested by the hotel management that radios_____ after 11 o’clock at night.(96.1/28)
          A. were not play B. not to play C. not be played D. did not play
          25.Jean doesn’t want to work right away because she thinks that if she_____ a job she probably wouldn’t be able to see her friends very often.(96.1/44)
          A. has to get B. were to get C. had got D. could have got
          26._____ right now, she would get there on Sunday.(96.6/42)
          A. Would she leave B. If she leaves C. Were she to leave D. If she had left
          27.It’s already 5 o’clock now. Don’t you think it’s about time_____?(96.6/43)
          A. we are going home B. we go home C. we went home D. we can go home
          28._____ before we depart the day after tomorrow, we should have a wonderful dinner party.(97.1/34)
          A. Had they arrived B. Would they arrive C. Were they arriving D. Were they to arrive
          29.It is vital that enough money_____ to fund the project.(97.1/45)
          A. be collected B. must be collected C. is collected D. can be collected
          30.If only the committee_____ the regulations and put them into effect as soon as possible.(97.1/47)
          A. approve B. will approve C. can approve D. would approve
          31.Had he got harder, he____ the exams.(97.6/42)
          A. must have got through B. would have got through
          C. would get through D. could get through
          32.I don’t think it advisable that Tim_____ to the job since he has no experience.(97.6/55)
          A. is assigned B. will be assigned C. be assigned D. has been assigned
          33.The mad man was put in the soft-padded cell lest he_____ himself.(98.1/38)
          A. injure B. had injured C. injured D. would injure
          34.You don’t have to be in such a hurry, I would rather you____ on business first.(98.1/59)
          A. would go B. will go C. went D. have gone
          35.I’d rather you_____ make any comment on the issue for the time being.(98.6/48)
          A. don’t B. wouldn’t C. didn’t D. shouldn’t
          36.We are all for your proposal that the discussion_____.(98.6/68)
          A. be put off B. was put off C. should put off D. is to be put off
          37.“You are very selfish, it’s time that you_____ that you are not the most important person in the world.” Edgar said to his boss angrily.(99.1/57)
          A. realized B. have realized C. realize D. should realize
          38.If I hadn’t stood under the ladder to catch you when you fell, you_____ now.(99.1/60)
          A. wouldn’t be smiling B. couldn’t have smiled C. won’t smile D. didn’t smile
          39.Frankly speaking, I’d rather you_____ about it for the time being.(99.1/66)
          A. didn’t do B. haven’t done C. don’t do D. have done
          40.If the whole operation_____ beforehand, a great deal of time and money would have been lost.(99.6/43)
          A. was not planned B. has not been planned
          C. were not been planned D. had not been planned
          答案
          ADDCB CCDAD BCACC AAAAD

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 21:41:37 | 显示全部楼层
分页标题#e#
      编辑推荐
  >>2012年6月全国英语四六级考前备考冲刺指导
      新东方四六级名师团队点睛指导
  >>2012年英语四六级考前30天备考易见18问题对策汇总
  >>新东方名师指导2012年6月四六级最后冲刺
  >>2012四六级备考:三步走突破听力瓶颈
  >>名师点睛:有效备考2012年6月英语六级阅读理解
  >>四级听力词汇必背 重点场景词语全集合
  >>四六级名师解读:如何在历年真题中找到提分点
  >>2012英语六级翻译:名师解析真题归纳备考重点
  >>2012四六级写作题目变脸 名师举例指导写作思路
  >>2012年大学英语四级高频词汇总结
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 12:16 , Processed in 0.081074 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.