|  | 
 
| 第一句:Susan, could you introduce me to the Manager? 苏珊,你能把我介绍给经理吗?
 A: Susan, could you introduce me to the Manager?
 苏珊,你能把我介绍给经理吗?
 B: Of course.
 好的。
 A: Thank you.
 谢谢。
 第二句:Mr. Green, let me introduce you to Peter.
 格林先生,让我来介绍彼得。
 A: Mr. Green, let me introduce you to Peter.
 格林先生,让我来介绍彼得。
 B: Hello, Peter.
 你好,彼得。
 C: Mr. Green, I am the new check in your department.
 格林先生,我是贵部门的新职员。
 B: Nice meeting you.
 很高兴认识你。
 其他表达法:
 I haven't met your Managing Director yet.
 我还没有见到你们的总裁。
 I don't know anyone here. You'll have to introduce me.
 这里的人我都不认识。您得给我作介绍。
 愉快的握手是坚定有力的,这能体现你的信心和热情,但不宜太用力且时间不宜过长,几秒钟即可。
 | 
 |