36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 19:29:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
221.adversary
  Drugs often have unwanted side effects.These usually cause minor discomfort such as a skin rash, headache or sleepless.Certian drugs, however, can produce serious adversary action.
  222.advertisment
  I saw your advertisment in the morning paper concerning the X-20 model.The lens seems to be excellent and flash is not bad.But do you think prize a little steep.
  I think it's a good buy.The prise includes the leather case, you know?
  223.affect
  In order for a chemical to be a consider a drug,I must have capacity to affect how the body works.
  224.affection
  The best time to buy a baby-dog is when it's between six and eight years old so that it can transfer its affection from its mother to its master.
  225.afford
  We've lived here in Thornton for five years now and I think it's time to have the house painted.
  You're right ,Mr Johns, our neigher, just had his house to painted, but we can not afford to do it only if we panit it ourselves.
  226.aggressive
  You should reflect confidence by speaking in clear voice, loud enough to be heard, without being aggressive or overpowering.
  227.agriculture
  Scientists say low-till agriculture is one of the best examples in the worlds of technologies working for both people and the environment.
  228.ahead
  If the sounds don't harm the sea animals, then the reseachers can go ahead with a plan to transmit sound waves through the Pacific Ocean to take the earth's tempeture
  229.aim
  "Our democracy operates on hope and encouragement" said the school board member."Why not provide some positive goals for students and teachers to aim at?"
  230.air-conditioning
  Excuse me,Mad,is the air-conditioning on.This room is getting as hot as furnace.
  Sorry sir,but the new epidemic called SARS is threatening us right now. As a prevented measure,we are told to let the fresh air by opening the windows and not to use the air-conditioning.
          编辑推荐: 2013年12月英语六级听力必备词汇汇总  

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-10-7 11:32 , Processed in 0.072743 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.