主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 19:29:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  air crash, crew members, at one’s convenience, run out of bread, drop by (my office), have a hard time doing sth., dial the number, home assignment, essay, chapter, give presentation, reputation, injury, vehicle, frame(像框),well-balanced meals, break down, first edition, be supposed to, make it, the reverse is also true., be one’s fault, do the weeding, be booked up, (seats,tickets) available, take your time, a pleasant surprise, run into, grocery shopping, go to the lecture, marvelous, It appears to me…/ sth appears that…., become fascinated with, next flight, destination, behind the schedule, as soon as we know sth. definite, in the meantime, get the date fixed for the job interview, a long waiting list, a senior student, reference room, faculty members, postgraduate, undergraduate, without sb’s written permission, what a mess, no wonder, annoy, automobile exhaust, make an appointment, turn up, It’s all very well to say/saying…, make sth out of, 36 credit hours, M.A degree, write a thesis, selected courses, a big sale, good bargains, hold the line, hang up, coins( I don’t have any more coins and the line will be cut out), traffic light, I’m thinking of , a sore foot, upset, psychology, on the top shelf, occupation, commit the crime, get over(I still can’t get over the show last Saturday evening), turn down my application, I can’t figure out, be in season, teaching assistant, mark the papers, get nowhere with (physics problems), in the long run, maintenance, sense of humor, sales of the company, export orders, hold up, porters, the unions, the sportswear department, be hostile toward, come right out, the last thing in the world I ever want to do, live in harmony with, give me a ring, the sales dropped, correspond to, pay the rent, ask for a loan/ raise, take biology course, semester, history class, be put on reserve, make a total of (120 dollars), offer a 10% discount, qualify sb. for sth., disqualify sb. for sth., scholarship, He deserved it. pose for the camera, without being aware of, well-furnished, drop in, crash into, make a sudden turn, ridiculous, short-handed, refrigerator, oven, get burnt, conference, double/single room, occupied, check with sb., check out, check in, as far as I know, a great guy, be drowned, rescue, counting the days, blame sb. awful, hotel accommodation, a pay rise, set one’s mind on sth. Recreation, boating, skating, be out of coins for the slot machine, café, a statement from the bank, draw some money, account, appeal to sb. sales manager, be laid off, be tired of, so what? A mess,be six and seven/ tidy the room, can’t do without, a back number,issue/ presentation, telephone bill, the computer is down, attend the seminar, open to the public,/traffic/ cancel (call off), a passing score, than I had expected, leaks, ceiling, broken tiles, fax number, contact, pick up(拣,拿,挑选,学会,接人),have the final say, application, press the button, break down, congratulations, relax, resign one’s post, see the headlines, in a hurry, take the subway, go sightseeing, I can’t feel better about it,/you can that again/ I’m very impressed by the …, a jar of jam, as clumsy as ever, negative reviews, a fractured ankle, at a sensible volume, earphones, you should know better than to do, take sth seriously,, automatic, focus on the scene(对准景物), move on to the next item, invest in stocks, a wise move, That’s the last thing I’d do, philosophy, a distinguished scholar, reading list, That’s odd, oversleep(overslept), wake-up call, hotel reception, install, the shower pipe, /plumber/for ages, totally different, meet each other halfway, frustrated, do the assignment, get access to, look forward to, don’t think much of sb. remark, we couldn’t have played worse,(can not +比较级), quit, credit card, emergency, brakes, tires, a charity concert, consultant, what difference does it make? Editorials, skip sth, plane crash, be (not) at ease, serious casualties, waiter, waitress, show up, get served, order, at a reasonable price, the latest style, Actually, identity, heater, the weatherman says, did a good/great job, beat, have a temperature, term paper, dish washer, the manual, heart attack, do the dishes, move into, air-conditioner, be dressed up, photo studio, the rescue crew, survivors, the night falls, space shuttle, submit, due, go on a diet, take off weight, lose weight. nothing specific, but I like it overall. The deadline for…, a monthly rent, get one’s passport renewed, you’d better do something about,
          You’re looking a little overwhelmed. Exactly. / kidding, your turn comes next Wednesday, searching on the net, press the shutter, journal, out of the way, I wonder how I’m going to pull through, we’re already running in the red, schedule an appointment with a client, budget your money better, dine out, sign up for (the competition), a farewell dinner, is not everything, It’s up to you, couldn’t have done without…, stopped by, sign up for, schedule one’s time; That depends on….;talk sb into doing ;talk sb out of; makes (a lot of) sense; social welfare; thesis; first draft; supervisor; you might as well ….. skip the class; business administration; put on weight; lose weight; calories; not likely.; major in; once in a while; beyond the reach of
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 19:40 , Processed in 0.072223 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.