论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 19:28:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  资料类别: 新东方六级讲义(听力部分)
          资料格式: WORD格式
          资料来源:新东方
          资料下载:
          基本知识
          1. 新旧六级比较 具体变化:题型增多,分值由20上升至35,时间也相应从20分钟变为35分钟。 (1) 老六级 Section A:10 short conversations Section B:3 passages or compound dictation (2) 新六级 Section A:8 short conversations and 2 long conversations Section B:3 passages Section C:compound dictation(11个空)
          2. 新六级考试时间分配 (1)8:45进入考场 (2)9:00-9:10发试卷 (3)9:10开始考试 9:10-9:40 写作 9:40-9:55 快速阅读 9:55-10:00 收答题卡一 10:00-10:35 听力部分 10:35-11:20 剩余部分 (4)11:20 考试结束
          解决做题会出现的三种情况:
          1. 听不懂 1)音的问题 ① 美音和英音
          区别:A. 美音中元音开口特别大,而英音开口特别小; B. 辅音浊化:美音中清辅音在两个元音夹击下则变为浊辅音; C. 儿化音:美音中如果字母加上 r 则产生儿化音
          ② 重读和弱读,语音和语调
          2)语速的问题 ① 连读 常见的连读方式: A. 辅音+元音:在一句话中,前
          一个单词以辅音结尾,后一个单词以元音开头,两词处于同一义群且语速较快时就发生连读。
          B. 辅音+辅音:在一句话中,前一个单词以辅音结尾,后一个单词以辅音开头,后一个辅音发音,前一个不发音。
          2. 听什么? 1)小词 2)短语 3)一词多义
          3. 听懂了但做不对题 1)场景 两大固定场景:① campus life(校园生活);②daily life(日常生活) 2)技巧和规律 六个技巧: 听前:① 快速阅读选项;②预测内容和题型 听中:① 理解大意,抓住主题;②注意小词和短语 听后:①选择相近的选项;②争取去找对立的选项
          如何正确阅读选项? ①阅读选项的技巧:scan,关键要抢时间扫读、略读。 ②阅读扫描的技巧:找异同点,先纵读再横读
          “莫非”法则:凡事要向不好的方面去思维 If anything can go wrong, it will.
          ①出去玩儿一定会下雨。 ②汽车、火车、飞机、轮船基本都是晚点。 ③男生VS女生,女生样样比男生好
          注意两点:① 勇于放弃,要果断选择答案 ②一般情况下不要轻意地改动自己的第一选择
          1997年6月英语六级听力真题
          1. A) On Monday night. B) On Thursday night. C) On Friday morning. D) On Thursday morning.
          2. A) Let him move to a room with two single beds. B) Check to see if there are any vacancies in her hotel. C) Try to help him find rooms in another hotel. D) Show him the way to Imperial Hotel.
          3. A) Brave. B) Robust. C) Generous. D) Dangerous.
          4. A) He loves his present job.
          B) He is going to open a store.
          C) He is about to retire.
          D) He works in a repair shop.
          5. A) She is not interested in the news. B) She has also won a scholarship. C) She is surprised at the news. D) She has confidence in him.
          6. A) His only son is dying. B) He hasn't taken good care of his son. C) He didn't look after his sic wife. D) His mother died some time ago.
          7. A) At the airport. B) At the reception desk. C) In a hotel. D) In a travel agency.
          8. A) He is not equal to the job.
          B) He is not well paid for his work.
          C) He cannot keep his mind on his work.
          D) He doesn’t think the job is challenging enough.
          9. A) The talks haven’t started yet.
          B) The talks haven’t achieved much.
          C) The talks have produced a general agreement.
          D) The talks broke down and could go no further.
          10. A) Look after something for him.
          B) Get some travel information.
          C) Tell him the way to the left-luggage office.
          D) Help him to carry some luggage.
          11. A) Crowded air traffic. B) The large size of airplanes. C) Bad weather. D) Mistakes by air traffic controllers. 12. A) They narrowly escaped crashing into each other. B) They avoided each other by turning in different directions. C) They bumped into each other over a swimming in different directions. D) One plane climbed above the other at the critical moment. 13. A) To give an example of air disasters. B) To show the great responsibility shouldered by the pilots. C) To show the role played by air traffic controllers. D) To show that air travel is far safer than driving a car.
          14. A) Her future prospects. B) Her unique experience. C) Her favourite job. D) Her lonely life. 15. A) Authority. B) Independence. C) Good luck. D) A good relationship.
          16. A) She will remain single. B) She will work in a bookstore. C) She will live an empty life. D) She will earn a lot of money. 17. A) She should find a good job. B) She should get married. C) She should have more control over her life. D) She should open a small restaurant.
          18. A) In day-care centers where little children were taken care of. B) In schools where free classes were organized for young people. C) In places where hot lunch was provided for factory workers. D) In areas in Chicago where poor people lived. 19. A) For young people and adults. B) For poor city children. C) For factory workers. D) For immigrants. 20. A) Jane Adams'life story. B) Jane Adams'struggle for women's liberation. C) Jane Adams'contributions to society. D) Jane Adams'responsibility for the poor.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 20:48:30 | 显示全部楼层

Part ⅠListening Comprehension
          Section A
          1 W: Good moring, I’m here to see Mr.Addison.
          M: Mr.Addison went to Washington last Monday for a conference, and will be back on Thursday night.If you like ,you may come again on Friday moring.
          Q:When will Mr.Addison return?
          2 M:I wonder wether it would be possible to change this double room to two single rooms.
          W:Sorry,Sir.All the single rooms are occupied.But if you like , I can check with Imperial Hotel to see if they have any.
          Q:What’s the women going to do for the man?
          3 M:Bill was a great guy.He was drowned while rescuing a child from the icy water of the river yesterday.
          W:Well,as far as I know, that was not the first dangerous situation he was in.
          Q:Which of the following best describles Bill.
          4W:It’s good to see you again.What are you doing these days? You’re still working at the sameplace,aren’t you?
          M:Yes,I am .And I’m counting the days until retirement.
          Q:What can we learn about the man?
          5 M:Susan,have you read the notice on bulletin board?I’ve won the scholarship for the next semester.
          W:I knew you would. You certainly deserve it.
          Q:What does the women mean?
          6 M:What kind of father am I?My only son almost died,and I didn’t even know he was ill.
          W:Don’t blame youself.You were too busy to pay attention to him.If his mother was still alive,things would have been much better.
          Q:Why dose the man blame himself?
          7M:I’ve just got back from the holiday you arranged for me.But I must tell you the hotel was really awful.It was miles from the sea.The food was awful,too.The bedroom was dirty.
          W:Sorry about that.it’s not really our fault.The contract does say that the hotel accommodation is not our responsibility.
          Q:Where is the conversation probably taking place?
          8 W:Suppose the company offered you a pay raise, a 50%,would you like be so determined to leave and look for a job else where?
          M:Yes,I’ve set my mind on it.I’d like to find a job with full scope to show my ability.
          Q:Why has the man decided to leave to company?
          9 W:How are their talks going on?Have they reached any agreement?
          M:They only seemed to have agreed to set another date for further talks.
          Q:What can we infer from the conversation?
          10 M:Excuse me, madam.Could I leave this here for a few hours,please?
          W:Well, it’s a bit……er……unusual ,isn’t?Why not go to the left-luggage office over there?
          Q:What dose the man ask the women to do?
          Section B
          Passage One
          Today, air travel is far safer than driving a car on a busy motorway. But there is the danger that grows every year. From the moment the airplane takes off to the moment it lands, every movement is watched on radar screens. Air traffic controllers tell the pilot exactly when to turn, when to climb and when to come down. The air traffic controllers around the busy airport may handle 1,000 planes a day. Any plane that flies near the airport comes under the orders of the controllers there. Even a small mistake on their part could cause a disaster. Recently, such a disaster almost happened. Two large jets were flying towards the airport. One was carrying 69 passengers and had come from Toronto, the other was carrying 176 passengers from Chicago. An air traffic controller noticed on his radar screen that the two planes were too close to each other. He ordered one to turn to the right to climb, but he made a mistake. He ordered the wrong plane to do this. So, instead of turning away from the second plane. The first plane turned towards it. 15 seconds later, it flew directly in front of the second plane. They avoided each other by the smallest part of a second. The distance between them was less than that of a large swimming pool. This is an example of the danger that grows every year.
          Questions 11 to 13 are based on the passage you have just heard.
          11. Which factor can most seriously endanger airplanes according to this passage?
          12. What happened to the two large jets?
          13. Why were the two large jets specially mentioned?
          Passage Two
          I'll still be working, but things would be different. With any luck, I'll earning more money. But the most important thing will be the job itself and how interesting it is. I mean, I hope I'll be able to choose the kind of job I do and who I work for. Of course, I like to have more money and more authority that I have now. But I don't think they are the only thing in life. What I really want is to be more independent than I am now, to have more control over my own life, perhaps to open a small restaurant, or write a book, or something like that. I am not really sure if I'll ever have children or even if I want to be married. It all depends, of course. I f I meet the right person anything could happen. But I won't feel that my life is empty and meaningless if I still live alone for 10 years or even 20 years from now. Not at all. My mother was always saying "There is nothing like a good relationship". But I am not so sure. There is nothing worse than a really bad one either.
          Questions 14 to 17 are based on the passage you have just heard.
          14. What is the speaker talking about?
          15. What does the speaker want most?
          16. What will the speaker most probably do in the future?
          17. What is the speaker's mother always suggesting to her?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 21:10:17 | 显示全部楼层

Passage Three
          Jane Adams came from a well-to-do and cultural family. She was so distressed about the misery of poor people that she left her fine home to spend her life in the slums of Chicago. In 1889, she established a settlement house where she initiated many projects such as hot lunch service for factory workers, day care centers for little children, free classes for young people and adults, gymnasium and art gallery. Immigrants and other poor people came to her settlement house for advice and help, as well as for fun.
          Jane Adams was also active in fighting against the use of child labor and against war. She worked for woman's right to vote and for improving the situation of the blacks. She initiated country vocation programs for poor city children. Jane Adams had great influence on the development of social work in the United States and in other parts of the world. She promoted the idea of responsibility for the welfare of the poor. Settlement houses of a similar kind were founded in many poor neighborhood to make the lives of the poor more meaningful. In 1931, Jane Adams was awarded the Nobel Prize for what she had done for society.
          Questions 18 to 20 are based on the passage you have just heard.
          18. Where did Jane Adams spend her life after she left her home?
          19. For whom did Jane Adams start the country vocation programs?
          20. What's the passage mainly about?
          Key: 1-5 BCACD 6-10 BDDBA 11-15 DACAB 16-20 ABDBC
          相关推荐:
          更多信息请访问:
          小对话
          一、基本介绍 对话主要涉及人们日常生活中的话题。对话中的句子结构、成分、主题一般都非常简单。一般来说每个对话的字数在40 - 50之间。语速基本稳定在每分钟150 - 160个单词。问题一般都是特殊疑问句,常见的疑问句开头单词:what, when, where, who, why, how。
          二、小对话的分类 小对话常见的十种题型 1、数字价格计算题 2、时间加减运算题 3、对话场景题 4、人物职业、身份、关系题 5、人物意图题 6、态度评价题 7、动作行为题 8、因果关系题 9、推断题(言外之意) 10、意义解释题
          1、数字价格计算题
          注意: 1. 十几、几十的读音 2. 分数的说法 3. 小数的说法 4. 大数字的说法 5. 钱的问题 (1)打折 discount, discount rate, on sale, 50% off, clearance (2)北美货币体系单位 cent, nickel, dime, quarter, fifty cents, dollar, buck
          M: How much are the tickets? W: They are ten dollars each for the general public, but student tickets are half price. Q: How much will the man pay for the two general tickets and two student tickets?
          M: I'd like to buy these four thanksgiving cards. Are they ten cents each? W: Three of them are, but the smaller one is only a nickel. Q: How much would the cards all together?
          2、时间加减运算题
          注意: 1、超前 earlier, ahead of time, in advance 2、准时 be on time, be on schedule 3、推迟 behind schedule, late, delay, put off, postpone
          M: I'm sorry, Madam, the plane is somewhat behind the schedule. Take a seat. I'll inform you as soon as we know something definite.
          W: Thank you. I'd rather look around and I'll be back in several minutes.
          Q: What can be concluded about the plane?
          1997年6月
          1. W: Good morning, I'm here to see Mr. Addison.
          M: Mr. Addison went to Washington last Monday for a conference, and will be back on
          Thursday night. If you like, you may come again on Friday morning. Q: When will Mr. Addison return?
          3、对话场景题
          两大类场景:campus life(校园生活);daily life(日常生活) 1. campus life(校园生活) (1)上课、选课、听讲座、听报告 (2)作业 (3)考试 (4)图书馆 2. daily life(日常生活) (1)餐馆 (2)医院 (3)银行 (4)邮局 (5)旅游 (6)打工 (7)机场、车站 (8)宾馆 (9)电话 (10)购物
          4、人物职业、身份、关系题
          1995年6月 8. A) Customer and salesman B) Colleagues C) Employee and boss D) Classmates
          W: Hi, Jack, I just came back yesterday. Anything new while I was away? M: Congratulations, Susan! It's said you will be promoted to manager and become my immediate
          boss. Q: What's most probably the relationship between the two speakers at the moment?
          1994年1月 6. A) Customer and salesperson. B) Teacher and student. C) Boss and secretary. D) Guest and waitress.
          M: Please make 20 copies of this and deliver them to the chief executive and heads of departments. W: Certainly, sir. They will find it on their desks tomorrow morning. Q: What is the probable relationship between the two speakers?
          1995年1月 3. A) A teacher. B) A psychologist. C) A librarian. D) A publisher.
          W: I'm looking for textbook for my Psychology course. It's called "Introduction to Educational
          Psychology". Do you have it? M: Yes, we do. You'll find it in Section 24 on the top shelf. Q: What's the man's occupation?
          2000年6月 7. A) At a book store. B) At an art museum. C) At a newspaper office. D) At a gymnasium.
          M: Mary is in charge of the art and music section; and Charles, the sports page. What about you? W: I'm responsible for the editorials. Q: Where does the woman work?
          2001年1月
          7. A) an auto mechanic.
          B) An electrician
          C) A carpenter.
          D) A telephone repairman.
          W: This is Mrs. Starched, my heater is not getting any power and weatherman says the temperature is to fall below zero tonight. Could you get someone to come over and fix it?
          M: This is the busiest time of the year, but I'll speak to one of our men about going over some time today.
          Q: Who did Mrs. Starched want to come over?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 22:11:03 | 显示全部楼层

5、人物意图题
          题型特征: 第一个人经常提出一个请求、建议或意见等等,第二个人说的话一般以but为标志的句子来说出自己的意见。常见的提问方式:What do you learn from the conversation? 解决思路:关键要听懂第二个人but后面的话,but后面就是正确答案。
          1994年1月
          4. A) The apartment is better furnished. B) She prefers to live in a quiet place. C) It's less expensive to live in an apartment. D) She finds her roommates difficult to get along with. M: I hear you are moving to an apartment. Can you tell me why? W: Actually, I didn't want to move. It would be more expensive to live outside the college. But I just can't bear the noise made by the people living next door. Q: Why does the woman want to move?
          1996年1月
          10. W: The strike of the porters has hold up export orders for two weeks. Do you think it will end soon? W: So far as I know, the management side has made an improved pay offer but the unions are just holding out for the original demands. Q: What does the man think of the strike?
          1998年1月
          2. A) She is going to Finland. B) She has visitors next week. C) She has guests at her home. D) She has just visited him this week.
          M: Why don't you come to our house for dinner some time next week? W: I'd like to, but we have visitors from Finland, perhaps next week. Q: Why can't the woman accept the man's invitation?
          1999年1月
          3. A) He read the cabinet report. B) He read the newspaper. C) He listened to a radio report. D) He's secretary telephoned him.
          W: Mr. Johnson, have you heard the morning news report? Mill has resigned his post as Prime Minister. M: I didn't turn on the radio this morning, but I did see the headlines. If you remember, he threatened to leave the office at the last cabinet meeting. Q: How did Mr. Johnson learn that the Prime Minister has resigned?
          1999年6月
          3. A) She can't receive any calls. B) She can't make any calls. C) She can do nothing with the phone. D) She can't repair the phone.
          M: Can I help you, Ms? W: Yes, I bought this telephone last week, and it works all right with out-going calls, but it doesn't ring for the incoming ones. Q: What's the problem with the woman's telephone?
          2001年1月
          6. A) His English is still poor after ten years in America.
          B) He doesn't mind speaking English with an accent.
          C) He doesn't like the way Americans speak.
          D) He speaks English as if he were a native speaker. M: Did you know this: after almost ten years in the United States, with such a strong accent. W: Yes, but he is proud of it. He says it is a part of his identity. Q: What does the conversation tell us about Mr. Li? Li still speaks English.
          2002年1月
          1. A) All the passengers were killed. B) The plane crashed in the night. C) No more survivors have been found. D) It's too late to search for survivors. W: Is the rescue crew still looking for survivors of the plane crash? M: Yes, they have been searching the area for hours, but they haven't found anybody else. They will keep searching until night falls. Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
          6、态度评价题
          选项中经常出现的态度类形容词或副词: Oh my God!, happy, worried, panic, luckily, fortunately, unfortunately, impatient, curious, anxious, ridiculous, hopeless. 问题: What does the speaker think of sth.? What's the speaker's idea / attitude / opinion about ...?/ response to ...?
          1997年1月
          9. A) He is curious. B) He is impatient. C) He is exhausted. D) He is satisfied. M: This is ridiculous! I've been waiting for my meal for more than half an hour. W: I know. But you see, the restaurant is full and we are short-handed today. Q: How does the man feel?
          1996年1月
          5. A) She's scornful. B) She's angry. C) She's sympathetic. D) She's worried.
          M: I forgot all about the two o'clock meeting. Tom's going to kill me. W: Oh, God! I can see why you are upset. You can really be annoying when something important slips in your mind. Q: What's the woman's attitude towards the man's forgetfulness?
          1995年6月
          1. A) Enjoyable. B) Inspiring. C) Moving. D) Dull. M: I have never seen such an interesting show. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. W: I must admit that I felt sleepy during the two hours. Q: How did the woman feel about the show?
          1997年1月
          4. A) He feels unsympathetic. B) He feels it's a pity. C) He feels it's unfair. D) He feels glad. W: By the way, did you hear that Jack failed the mid-term English exam? It's too bad because it'll disqualify him for next year's scholarship. M: He deserved it.He's never really studied since last semester. Q: How does the man feel about Jack's failing the exam?
          1997年6月
          5. A) She has confidence in him. B) She has also won a scholarship. C) She is surprised at the news. D) She is not interested in the news.
          M: Susan, have you read the notice on the bulletin board? I've won the scholarship for the next semester. W: I know you would. You certainly deserve it. Q: What does the woman mean?
          1998年1月
          6. A) He is surprised. B) He feels very happy. C) He is indifferent. D) He feels very angry. W: Billy, have you heard the latest news? It appears that we won't be laid off after all. M: Oh, somewhat I'm tired of working here anyway. Q: What's the man's reaction to the news the woman told him?
          1999年1月
          5. A) He is confident. B) He is worried. C) He is bored. D) He is angry.
          W: How did your interview go? M: I couldn't feel better about it. The questions were very fair and I seemed to find answers for all of them. Q: How does the man feel about the interview?
          2002年1月
          2. A) Its results were just as expected. B) It wasn't very well designed. C) It fully reflected the students' ability. D) Its results fell short of her expectations.
          M: How many students passed the final physics exam in your class? W: Forty, but still as many as 20 percent of the class failed, quite disappointing, isn't it? Q: What does the woman think of the exam?
          7、动作行为题
          题型特点: 通过两个人的对话,判断他们要干什么或正在做什么。 问题:What's the speaker doing now? What's the speaker going to do? What does the speaker think sb. should do? 注意:着重听出动作发生的先后顺序,还有动作的时态。
          2001年1月
          3. A) Write the letter. B) Paint the shelf. C) Fix the shelf. D) Look for the pen. M: I can't find my pen. I need to write a letter. W: I'll look for it later. Right now I need you to help fix the shelf before paint it. Q: What would they do first?
          1996年6月
          1. A) To change the tennis shoes in the sportswear department. B) To help his friend find the right department. C) To find his lost shoes on the tennis court. D) To buy himself a pair of tennis shoes. M: Could you please tell me where I can find tennis shoes? W: Yes. You can get them in the sportswear department on the right side of the store. Q: What does the man want to do?
          1997年1月 2. A) Ask Dr. Smith to alter his decision. B) Ask Dr. Smith to call the library. C) Get the book directly from Dr. Smith. D) Get Dr. Smith's written permission. M: May I take this book out? I need it work on my paper for Dr. Smith's history class. W: I'm afraid not. The book has been put on reserve by Dr. Smith. Unless you have his written permission, we won't lend it out. Q: What should the man do to borrow the book?
          1997年6月
          2. A) Try to help him find rooms in another hotel. B) Check to see if there are any vacancies in her hotel. C) Let him move to a room with two single beds. D) Show him the way to Imperial Hotel.
          M: I wonder whether it would be possible to change this double room to two single rooms. W: Sorry, Sir. All the single rooms are occupied. But if you like, I can check with Imperial Hotel to see if they have any. Q: What's the women going to do for the man?
          1999年1月
          4. A) Hurry to the conference. B) Skip the conference. C) Take the subway. D) Take a bus. M: If you are in a hurry, you can take the subway. But if you want to go sightseeing, you can take a bus. W: Actually, I don't have to be at the conference before noon. Q: What will the woman probably do?
          1999年6月
          2. A) Singing loudly. B) Listening to music. C) Studying. D) Talking on the phone. W: Hey! If you can't enjoy that at a sensible volume, please use earphones. I'm trying study. M: Oh! I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was bothering you. Q: What is the man probably doing?
          2000年6月
          1. A) Buy some traveller's checks. B) Borrow some money from a friend. C) Check the brakes and tires. D) Spend some time travelling. M: Have you had the brakes and tires checked? And do you have enough money? W: I've taken care of everything and I'm sure it's going to be a wonderful trip. Q: What is the woman going to do?
          2003年1月
          10. A) Selecting the best candidate. B) Choosing a campaign manager. C) Trying to persuade the woman to vote for him. D) Running for chairman of the student union. M: You are my campaign manager. What do you think we should do to win the election? I'm convinced I'm the best candidate for the chairman of the student union. W: We won't be able to win unless we get the majority votes from the women students. Q: What is the man doing?
          8、因果关系题
          常见的因果关系的表达: since, for, as, because (of), due to, so that therefore, thus, as a result, hence, in that, now that, but that 解题思路:要深入理解说话人的含义
          1995年1月
          9. A) He doesn't write well enough. B) He is not a professional writer. C) He hasn't got any professional experience. D) He didn't perform well in the interview.
          W: How was the job interview? I think you'll make a good journalist. I remember you as the best writer of the class. M: Well, in fact, my application was turned down. They were looking for people with experience in the profession. Q: Why didn't the man get the job?
          1995年6月
          9. A) The first house they saw is too expensive.
          B) They may save some money for the time being.
          C) She is happy with the price set by the seller.
          D) Less money will be spent in maintaining the house.
          M: Of the two houses we have seen, which one do you think fits our needs better, the first one or the second one?
          W: The second one. It seems very expensive. But in the long run, it will save us the money on the maintenance.
          Q: What does the woman say about the reason for her choice?
          1997年1月
          10. A) She didn't know how to use the new oven.
          B) She wanted her refrigerator to be fixed.
          C) There is something wrong with the oven.
          D) There is something wrong with the food.
          M: Yes, Mrs. Smith. What can I do for you? Is it the refrigerator again?
          W: No, it is the oven this time. I think something is wrong with the temperature control. Whatever I try to cook gets burned.
          Q: Why does the woman call the man?
          1997年6月
          6. A) His only son is dying .
          B) His mother died some time ago.
          C) He didn’t look after his sic wife.
          D) He hasn’t taken good care of his son.
          M: What kind of father am I? My only son almost died, and I didn’t even know he was ill.
          W: Don’t blame yourself. You were too busy to pay attention to him. If his mother was still alive, things would have been much better.
          Q: Why dose the man blame himself?
          2000年1月
          7. A) The visiting economist has given several lectures.
          B) The guest lecturer's opinion is different from Dr. Johnson's.
          C) Dr. Johnson and the guest speaker were schoolmates.
          D) Dr. Johnson invited the economist to visit their college.
          M: The visiting economist is speaking tonight. But Dr. Johnson doesn't seem to think much of him.
          W: That's because Dr. Johnson comes from an entirely different school of thought.
          Q: What do we learn from the woman's remark?
          2003年1月
          9. A) He'll give a lecture on drawing. B) He doesn't mind if the woman goes to the lecture. C) He'd rather not go to the lecture. D) He's going to attend the lecture. W: I don't imagine you have any interest in attending that lecture on drawing, do you? M: Oh, yes, I do, now that you remind me of it. Q: What do we learn about the man from the conversation?
          2003年6月
          4. A) She promised to help the man. B) She came a long way to meet the man. C) She took the man to where he wanted to go. D) She suggested a way out of the difficulty for the man.
          M: Thank you for your helpful assistance. Otherwise, I'd surely have missed it. The place is so out of the way. W: It was a pleasure meeting you. Good bye! Q: Why did the man thank the woman?
          9、意义解释题
          重点考查:短语和小词的理解 问题:What does the man/speaker mean?
          1994年1月 8. A) Teachers like Professor Johnson are rare. B) Professor Johnson has won a million dollars. C) Professor Johnson is lucky to be teaching at that school. D) There are many teachers as good as Professor Johnson. W: This school is lucky to have a teacher as good as Prof. Helen Johnson. M: She is one in a million. Q: What does the man mean?
          1995年1月
          10. A) He hasn't think it necessary to refuel the car. B) He can manage to get the gasoline they need. C) He hopes the woman will help him select a fuel. D) He thinks it is difficult to get fuel for the car. W: We have to face the fact that it is a little hard to get fuel for the car. M: Between you and me, I think there is always a way to get around this problem. Q: What does the man mean?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 22:27:07 | 显示全部楼层

1995年6月
          4. A) Families with cars B) American's heavy dependence on cars. C) Roads and highways. D) Traffic problems in America.
          W: You Americans are funny. It seems as if you were married to your cars.
          M: Yeah, I guess that's true. The country is becoming one big highway. I was reading that there are about 4 million miles of roads and highways in this country now.
          Q: What are they talking about?
          1997年6月
          4. A) He loves his present job.
          B) He is going to open a store.
          C) He is about to retire.
          D) He works in a repair shop. W: It's good to see you again. What are you doing these days? You're still working at the same place, aren't you? M: Yes, I am. And I'm counting the days until retirement. Q: What can we learn about the man?
          1999年6月
          6.A) They should put the meeting to an end.
          B) They should hold another meeting to discuss the matter.
          C) She would like to discuss another item.
          D) She wants to discuss the issue again later.
          M: I think we should move on to the next item. W: Ok. But I'd like to take this matter up again at the end of the meeting. Q: What does the woman imply?
          2000年1月
          8. A) She's never watched a better game. B) Football is - her favorite pastime. C) Their team played very badly. D) The game has been canceled.
          M: I'm sorry I missed the football game, but I had a terrible cold.
          W: You didn't miss anything. We couldn't have played worse.
          Q: What does the woman mean?
          2002年6月
          8. A) She's proud of being able to do many things at the same time.  B) She is sure to finish al the things in a few hours.  C) She dreams of becoming a millionaire someday.  D) She's been kept extremely busy.
          M: You're looking a little overwhelmed. W: Exactly. You know I got a million things to do and all of them have to be finished within 3 hours. Q: What does the woman mean?
          2003年1月
          5. A) He is sure they will succeed in the next test.
          B) He did no better than the woman in the test.
          C) He believes she will pass the test this time.
          D) He felt upset because of her failure.
          W: Oh, dear. I'm afraid I fail again in the national test. It's the third time I took it. M: Don't be too upset. I have the same fate. Let's try the fourth time. Q: What does the man mean?
          10、推断题
          提问方式 : 1. What do we learn from conversation? 2. What can be inferred from conversation? 3. What do we learn about? 解题:表面上的意思是不对的,选项中答案在原文中一模一样地出现决不要选,要选没有相关词汇的答案。重点要理清思路,听出对话的言外之意。
          1999年1月
          7. A) The woman doesn't like jam. B) The woman forgot where she had left the jar. C) The man had an accident. D) The man broke the jar. W: I just made a jar of jam this morning and now I can't find it any where. Do you know what happened to it? M: Did you hear a crash, that was it, I'm just as clumsy as ever. Q: What is the problem?
          2001年6月
          8. A) She'd like to have the windows open. B) She likes to have the air conditioner on. C) The air is heavily polluted. D) The windows are already open. M: Do you want to turn on the air conditioner or open the window? W: I love fresh air if you don't mind. Q: What can be inferred from the woman's answer?
          1997年6月
          9. A) The talks haven't started yet. B) The talks haven't achieved much. C) The talks have produced a general agreement. D) The talks broke down and could go no further. W: How are their talks going on? Have they reached any agreement? M: They only seemed to have agreed to set another date for further talks. Q: What can we infer from the conversation?
          1998年6月
          3. A) John didn't pass, although he had tried his best.
          B) John did better than he thought he was able to.
          C) John got an excellent score, which was unexpected.
          D) John was disappointed at his math score.
          W: How did you do on the maths exam, John? M: I barely made it. It was just a passing score but better than I had expected. Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
          小对话做题步骤: 1. 通过问题判断是什么题型 2. 通过题型分类知道这题怎么做 3. 想出对应的做题方法、技巧和规律等等
          相关推荐:
          更多信息请访问:
          场景专题(1)
          两大类场景:
          1. campus life(校园生活)
          (1)上课、选课、听讲座、听报告 (2)作业 (3)考试 (4)图书馆
          2. daily life(日常生活)
          (1)旅游
          (2)打工
          (3)餐馆
          (4)医院
          (5)银行
          (6)邮局
          (7)宾馆
          (8)机场、车站 (9)电话
          (10)购物
          1. 学校场景的背景基本知识
          学生场景
          freshman 大一学生 sophomore 大学二年级生, 有二年经验的 junior student 大三学生 senior student 大四学生,高年级学生 undergraduate student 本科生 graduate student / postgraduate student 研究生 master's degree 硕士学位 bachelor's degree 学士学位 doctor student / doctor candidate 博士研究生 post doctor student 博士后 alumni / alumnus 校友
          老师场景
          professor 教授 teaching fellow 讲师 tutor / mentor / director / super visor 导师 dean 系主任 department 系 president 校长 staff 全体员工(商店、企业) faculty 全体教职员工
          2. 上课、选课、听讲座、听报告场景
          take the course 选课 drop the course 退课 register 注册 sign up for the course 选课 Pick up = learn cancel 取消 full 报满 selective course / elective course / optional course 选修课 requirement / required course / compulsory 必修课 lecture 讲座 seminar 讨论班 credit 学分
          introductory course 初级课程 advanced course 高级课程
          math 数学 computer course 计算机 psychology course 心理学 physics 物理学 economics 经济学 computer science 计算机科学 sociology 社会学 geology 地质学 chemistry 化学 biology 生物学 biochemistry 生物化学
          science 理科 art 文科
          2000年1月Section A
          7. M: The visiting economist is speaking tonight, but Dr. Johnson doesn't seem to think much of him. W: That's because Dr. Johnson comes from an entirely different school of thought. Q: What do we learn from the woman's remark?
          A. The visiting economist has given several lectures.
          B. The guest lecturer's opinion is different from Dr. Johnson's.
          C. Dr. Johnson and the guest speaker were schoolmates.
          D. Dr. Johnson invited the economist to visit their college.
          [答案:B]
          2002年6月Section A
          1. W: The deadline for the sociology and computer courses is the day after tomorrow. M: But I haven't decided which courses to take yet. Q: What are the man and woman talking about?
          A. Registering for course. B. Getting directions.
          C. Buying a new computer. D. Studying sociology.
          [答案:A]
          2003年1月Section A
          9. W: I don't imagine you have any interest in attending that lecture on drawing, do you?
          M: Oh, yes, I do, now that you remind me of it.
          Q: What do we learn about the man from the conversation?
          A. He'll give a lecture on drawing. B. He's going to attend the lecture.
          C. He'd rather not go to the lecture. D. He doesn't mind if the woman goes to the lecture.
          2003年6月Section A
          8. M: Mr. Smith, our history professor, announced we would be doing two papers and three exams this semester. I wonder how I'm going to pull through when two other courses have similar requirements. W: Well, can't you drop one course and pick it up next semester? Q: What does the woman suggest the man do?
          A. Do the assignments towards the end of the semester.
          B. Quit the history course and choose another one instead.
          C. Drop one course and do it next semester.
          D. Take courses with a lighter workload.
          [答案:C]
          33. 作业场景
          homework / assignment / project book report 读书报告 presentation 课堂发言 reading list 书单 turn in / hand in hand 上交 deadline 最后期限 due 到期 extension 延期 paper 论文 / essay 小论文 term paper 学期报告 thesis 毕业论文 proposal 开题报告
          1995年6月Section A
          7. M: I'm getting absolutely nowhere with these Physics problems. W: How about my going through them with you? Q: What does the woman mean?
          A. Her teaching assistant would grade the exam papers. B. She would collect the exam papers herself. C. She would mark the exam papers herself. D. She would not give her students an exam.
          2000年1月Section A
          5. M: My chemistry project is in trouble. My partner and I have totally different ideas about how to proceed. W: You should try to meet each other halfway. Q: What does the woman suggest?
          A. The man should work with somebody else. B. The man should meet his partner's needs. C. They should come to a compromise. D. They should find a better lab for the project.
          2001年1月Section A
          9. W: Sorry I did not come yesterday, because I had a temperature. Could you tell me the requirement for my term paper? M: The theme of your paper can be about business management or touring resources in China, and the length of the paper should be no less than fifteen pages. Q: What is the most probable relationship between the two speakers?
          A. Manager and employee. B. Salesman and customer. C. Guide and tourist. D. Professor and student.
          [答案:D]
          2002年1月Section A
          7. M: When are we supposed to submit our project proposals, Jane? W: They are due by the end of the week. We've only two days left. We'll just have to hurry. Q: What does the woman mean?
          A. The deadline is drawing near.     B. She can't meet the deadline.  C. She turned in the proposals today.       D. They are two days ahead of time.
          4. 考试场景
          Exam mid-term exam 期中考试 final exam 期末考试 quiz 测验 pop quiz 不提前通知的考试 grade / score 分数 pass 及格 passing grade 及格分 failing grade 失败 GPA 平均学分积 make up exam 补考 cheat 作弊
          1999年6月Section A
          4. W: I thought Tom said he got A's in all his tests.
          M: Mary, you should know better than to take Tom's words too seriously.
          Q: What does the man imply?
          A. Tom is very responsible. B. Tom's words aren't reliable.
          C. What Tom said is true. D. Tom is not humorous at all.
          2002年1月Section A
          2. M: How many students passed the final physics exam in your class? W: Forty, but still as many as 20 percent of the class failed, quite disappointing, isn't it? Q: What does the woman think of the exam?
          A. They have different opinions as to what to do next.
          B. They have to pay for the house by installments.
          C. They will fix a telephone in the bathroom.
          D. The man's attitude is more sensible than the woman's.
        #P#
          2003年1月Section A
          5、W: Oh, dear. I'm afraid I fail again in the national test. It's the third time I took it. M: Don't be too upset. I have the same fate. Let's try the fourth time. Q: What does the man mean? A. He is sure they will succeed in the next test. B. He did no better than the woman in the test. C. He believes she will pass the test this time. D. He felt upset because of her failure.
          5. 图书馆场景
          shelf 书架 stack 书库 reading room 阅览室 reference room 参考书阅览室 periodical room 期刊阅览室 copier 复印机 study lounge 自习室 librarian 图书馆长, 图书管理员 catalogue 书目 index 索引 volume 卷,宗 library card 借书卡
          writing permission 书面许可 book reservation 借书 check out 外借 over due 超期 renew 续借 fine 罚款 return 还书 put on reserve 被限制在馆内阅读
          magazine 杂志 journal 期刊 periodical 期刊 quarterly 季刊 current issue 现刊 back issue 过刊 latest number 最新一期
          author 作者
          subject 题目 title 名字 key words 关键字
          1995年1月Section A
          3. W: I'm looking for textbook for my Psychology course.
          It's called "Introduction to Educational Psychology". Do you have it?
          M: Yes, we do. You'll find it in Section 24 on the top shelf.
          Q: What's the man's occupation?
          A. A teacher. B. A psychologist. C. A librarian. D. A publisher.
          1998年1月Section A
          8. M: I'm terribly sorry, Anna, I lost the magazine you lent me the other day. W: It doesn't matter; it was a back number any way. Q: Why doesn't the woman care about the lost magazine?
          A. She is a generous woman by nature. B. It doesn't have a back cover. C. She feels the man's apology is enough. D. It is no longer of any use to her.
          2003年6月Section A
          3. M: Hey, where did you find the journal? I need it, too. W: Right here on the shelf. Don't worry, John. I'll take it out on my card for both of us. Q: What does the woman mean?
          A. John can share the magazine with her.  B. She wants to borrow John's card.  C. She'll let John use the journal first.  D. John should find another copy for himself.
          6. 2003年1月小对话部分讲解
          Section A
          1. M: How well are you prepared for your presentation? Your turn comes next Wednesday.
          W: I spent a whole week searching on the Net, but came up with nothing valuable.
          Q: What does the woman say about her presentation?
          A. It's far from being ready yet. B. She needs another week to get it ready. C. It contains some valuable ideas. D. It has nothing to do with the Internet.
          2. W: Good morning, Jack. Late again? What is the excuse this time?
          M: I'm awfully sorry. I must have turned the alarm off and gone back to sleep again.
          Q: What so we learn from the conversation?
          A. The woman is strict with her employees.
          B. The woman is a kind-hearted boss.
          C. The man always has excuses for being late.
          D. The man's alarm clock didn't work that morning.
          3. W: Excuse me. But could you tell me where I can change American dollars into British pounds?
          M: There's a bank round the corner. But I'm afraid it's already past its closing time. Why don't you try the one near the railway station?
          Q: What dose the man mean?
          A. The bank near the railway station closes late.
          B. The bank around the corner is not open today.
          C. The woman should use dollars instead of pounds.
          D. The woman should try her luck in the bank nearby.
          4. M: Could I speak to Dr. Chen? She told me to call her today.
          W: She's not available right now. would you like to try around three?
          Q: What does the woman tell the man to do?
          A. Make an appointment with Dr. Chen.
          B. Wait for about three minutes.
          C. Call again some times later.
          D. Try dialing the number again.
          5. W: Oh, dear. I'm afraid I fail again in the national test. It's the third time I took it.
          M: Don't be too upset. I have the same fate. Let's try the fourth time.
          Q: What does the man mean?
          A. He felt upset because of her failure.
          B. He believes she will pass the test this time.
          C. He is sure they will succeed in the next test.
          D. He did no better than the woman in the test.
          6. W: Professor Smith, I really need the credits to graduate this summer.
          M: Here in this school the credits are earned, not given.
          Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
          A. The woman has to attend a summer course to graduate.
          B. The woman is begging the man to let her pass the exam.
          C. The man thinks the woman can earn the credits.
          D. The woman is going to graduate from summer school.
          7. M: How did you go to Canada, Jane? Did you fly?
          W: I was planning to, because of such a long trip by bus or by train. But Fred decided to drive me to join him. It took us two days and a night.
          Q: What can we infer from the conversation?
          A. Fred is planning a trip to Canada.
          B. Fred usually flies to Canada with Jane.
          C. Fred persuaded Jane to change her mind.
          D. Fred likes the beautiful scenery along the way to Canada.
          8. M: How do you like the way I've arranged the furniture in my living room?
          W: Fine, but I think the walls could do with a few paintings.
          Q: What does the woman suggest the man do?
          A. Paint the walls to match the furniture.
          B. Find room for the paintings.
          C. Put more coats of paint on the wall.
          D. Hang some pictures for decoration.
          9. W: I don't imagine you have any interest in attending that lecture on drawing, do you?
          M: Oh, yes, I do, now that you remind me of it.
          Q: What do we learn about the man from the conversation?
          A. He'll give a lecture on drawing.
          B. He's going to attend the lecture.
          C. He'd rather not go to the lecture.
          D. He doesn't mind if the woman goes to the lecture.
          10. M: You are my campaign manager. What do you think we should do to win the election? I'm convinced I'm the best candidate for the chairman of the student union.
          W: We won't be able to win unless we get the majority votes from the women students.
          Q: What is the man doing?
          A. Selecting the best candidate.
          B. Running for chairman of the student union.
          C. Trying to persuade the woman to vote for him.
          D. Choosing a campaign manager.
          相关推荐:
          更多信息请访问:
          1、数字信息以及相关的事实
          常见普通数字, 大数字, 小数, 分数, 百分比, 价格, 比率, 年代, 时刻
          The earth’s crust is divided into seven sections.
          There are only 24 well qualified male students at the deep spring college.
          A job interview usually lasts from 30 to 45 minutes.
          Middle English extended from about 1100 to about 1475.
          I taught my minority students English and Dram classes in high school for20 years.
          Dry ice was first manufactured in 1925.
          Tuition will be on average of 9 percent higher this year than last.
          原因方面 As …….. Since…………. Because………….. Now that……… Considering…….. Given…….. For reason that…….. The reason why……is………. Because of…… Owing to….. On account of ……….
          For the sake of Due to Result from Thanks to Attribute to
          导致, 引起, 成为….原因(原因在前) …..cause ……lead to…… Bring about……. Contribute to Result in Account for Trigger off Responsible for To blame for
          因为, 所以(原因在前) ……and so…. Therefore……. Thus Hence As a result That’s why For this reason Accordingly As a consequence Consequently So…..that Too………to
          转折方面 However In comparison But Nevertheless In contrast Whereas
          yet
          开头方面 At the beginning First
          结尾方面 Finally Last but not least In short In conclusion In the end at the end of
          举例方面 For example One of the Another is For instance Like This is an example
          比较,对比方面 As a comparison In contrast
          建议方面 In my opinion I suggest Why not
          主题方面 the topic is we 'll mainly focus on ...
          反面或另外一面 Another point I want mention is In addition (to) …… Besides Apart from Aside from Moreover Furthermore What’s more On the contrary However
          But on the other hand Conversely By contrast Whereas A totally different picture lies in
          列举话题的各个方面
          First/firstly second/secondly third/thirdly last/last but not least To begin with
          next furthermore finally In the first place in the second place moreover
          by the way Above all in addition then afterward last but not least
          On the one hand on the other han For one thing for another
          话题的结束语
          In short brief/briefly summing up to sum up summarizing
          to summarize To conclude in conclusion As a result In general
          Generally speaking all in all by and large on the whole on this basis
          given all these aspects Everything considered Finally
          it can be concluded/inferred/deduced that
          2002年1月
          1. A) All the passengers were killed.    C) No more survivors have been found.
          B) The plane crashed in the night.    D) It's too late to search for survivors.
          2. A) Its results were just as expected.
          B) It wasn't very well designed.
          C) It fully reflected the students' ability.
          D) Its results fell short of her expectations.
          3. A) He believes dancing is enjoyable.
          B) He definitely does not like dancing
          C) He admires those who dance..
          D) He won't dance until he has done his work.
          4. A) His computer doesn't work well.
          B) He isn't getting along with his staff.
          C) He didn't register for a proper course.
          D) He can't apply the theory to his program.
          5. A) Reading on the campus lawn.      C) Applying for financial aid.
          B) Depositing money in the bank.      D) Reviewing a student's application.
          6. A) A new shuttle bus.           C) An airplane flight.
          B) A scheduled space flight.         D) The first space flight.
          7. A) The deadline is drawing near.     C) She turned in the proposals today.
          B) She can't meet the deadline.       D) They are two days ahead of time.
          8. A) By going on a diet.         C) By doing physical exercise.
          B) By having fewer meals.         D) By eating fruit and vegetables.
          9. A) He enjoyed it as a whole.      C) He didn't like it at all.
          B) He didn't think much of it.      D) He liked some parts of it.
          10. A) It looks quite new.         C) It looks old, but it runs well.
          B) It needs to be repaired.      D) Its engine needs to be painted.
        #P#
          Section B
          Passage One
          Questions 11 to 13 are based on the passage you have just heard.
          11. A) Experience in negotiating.       C) The time they spend on preparation.
          B) A high level of intelligence.      D) The amount of pay they receive.
          12. A) Study the case carefully beforehand.   C) Appear friendly to the other party
          B) Stick to a set target.       D) Try to be flexible about their terms.
          13. A) Make sure there is no misunderstanding.
          B) Try to persuade by giving various reasons.
          C) Repeat the same reasons.
          D) Listen carefully and patiently to the other party.
          Passage Two
          Questions 14 to 16 are based on the passage you have just heard.
          14. A) They eat huge amounts of food.
          B) They usually eat twice a day.
          C) They usually eat to their hearts' content.
          D) They eat much less than people assume.
          15. A) When it is breeding.
          B) When it feels threatened by humans in its territory.
          C) When its offspring is threatened.
          D) When it is suffering from illness.
          16. A) They are not as dangerous as people think.
          B) They can be as friendly to humans as dogs.
          C) They attack human beings by nature.
          D) They are really tame sea animals.
          Passage Three
          Questions 17 to 20 are based on the passage you have just heard.
          17. A) Because people might have to migrate there someday.
          B) Because it is very much like the earth.
          C) Because it is easier to explore than other planets.
          D) Because its atmosphere is different from that of the earth.
          18. A) Its chemical elements must be studied.   C) Big spaceships must be built.
          B) Its temperature must be lowered.     D) Its atmosphere must be changed.
          19. A) It influences the surface temperature of Mars.
          B) It protects living beings from harmful rays.
          C) It keeps a planet from overheating.
          D) It is the main component of the air people breathe.
          20. A) Man will probably be able to live there in 200 years.
          B) Scientists are rather pessimistic about it.
          C) Man will probably be able to live there in 100,000 years' time.
          D) Scientists are optimistic about overcoming the difficulties soon.
          答案:
          1. C 2. D 3. B 4. D 5. C 6. B 7. A 8. C 9. A 10. C
          11. C 12. D 13. B 14. D 15. B 16. A 17. A 18. D 19. D 20. C
          2002年1月12日六级考试听力原文
          1.W: Is the rescue crew still looking for survivors of the plane crash?
          M: Yes, they have been searching the area for hours, but they haven't found anybody else. They will keep searching until night falls.
          Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
          2.M: How many students passed the final physics exam in your class?
          W: Forty, but still as many as 20 percent of the class failed, quite disappointing, isn't it?
          Q: What does the woman think of the exam?
          3.W: Lots of people enjoy dancing, do you?
          M: Believe it or not, that is the last thing I want to do.
          Q: What does the man mean?
          4.W: Jane, I am having difficulty with all the theoretic stuff we are getting in our computer course. M: Oh, that part I understand. What I can't figure out is how to make it work in our program.
          Q: What is the man's problem?
          5.W: Did you see Mary somewhere around?
          M: Yes, she is in the campus bank, applying for the student's loan.
          Q: What was Mary doing?
          6.W: The space shuttle is taking off tomorrow.
          M: I know, this is another routine mission. It is first flight with four years ago.
          Q: What are they talking about?
          7.M: When are we supposed to submit our project proposals, Jane?
          W: They are due by the end of the week. We've only two days left. We'll just have to hurry.
          Q: What does the woman mean?
          8.W: When I go on a diet, I eat only fruit, and that takes off weight quickly.
          M: I prefer to eat whatever I want, and then run regularly to lose weight.
          Q: How does the man control his weight?
          9.W: John, can you tell me what in the book interested you most?
          M: No, well, nothing specific, but I like it overall.
          Q; What did the man think of the book?
          10.W: How do you like
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:18 , Processed in 0.099565 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.