主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 19:27:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  虽然今年的CET4&6已成过去,但对CET4&6的攻坚战仍在继续。每年两次,在六月的酷热和十二月的严寒中我们经受四六级的考验。下面这篇文章是我发表在今年12月5日的《21世纪报》上的六级听力冲刺文章,主要是关于听力解题技巧的一个讲解。报纸上的文章有一定删改。希望这篇原文对仍在备考四六级的准四六级考生们有所帮助。
  六级听力题目构成与比例
  小对话: 8% 选择题共8段小对话,8道题
  长对话: 7% 选择题共2段长对话,7道题
  短文听力: 10% 选择题共3篇文章,10道题
  复合式听写:10% 听写填空填8个单词和三句话,放音三遍
  听力位于考试的卷二部分,共占全卷35%。
  六级听力选择题目答题方法点拨
  一,基本解题思路
  小对话:视听反向原则、同义替换原则。
  视听反向原则是指,在小对话的题目中,看似明显被读到的选项反而更容易是错的。但须注意,当小对话原文本身较长或生僻词较多时,该原则可能会出现特例,如03年6月第8题。
  同义替换是指,若某一选项中的单词或短语是听力原文中单词或短语的同义形式,则该选项容易为正确。
  例题:
  2002年6月六级考试第4题
  A. The woman doesn’t think it a problem to get her passport renewed.
  B. The woman has difficulty renewing her passport.
  C. The woman hasn’t renewed her passport yet.
  D. The woman’s passport is still valid.
  原文:
  M: Have you run up against any problems in getting the passport renewed?
  W: I haven’t started applying yet.
  Q: What do we know from the conversation?
  解析:可以明显看出,本题的答案为D.其中,另外三项的大部分单词或短语都被读到。”valid”意为“(在一段时间内)有效的”。
  例题:
  2007年6月六级考试第15题
  A. More money. B. Fair treatment. C. A college education. D. Shorter work hours.
  原文:
  W: I hear your boss has a real good impression of you and he is thinking about giving you two more days off each month.
  M: I hope not. I’d rather get more work hours so I can get enough bucks to help out my two kids at college.
  Q: What does the man truly want?
  解析:准确答案A。More money 替换enough bucks,同义替换,听到的慎选。
  例题:
  2008年12月六级考试第16题
  A. Fixing some furniture. B. Repairing the toy train.
  C. Reading the instructions. D. Assembling the bookcase.
  原文:
  M: The instructions on the package say that you need to do some assembly yourself. I’ve spent all afternoon trying in vain to put this bookcase together.
  W: I know what you mean. Last time I tried to assemble a toy train for my son and I almost gave up.
  Q: What does the man find difficult?
  解析:准确答案D。assemble 和put...together同义替换,听到部分的慎选。
  长对话和短文听力:视听基本一致原则、同义替换原则、特殊词定位原则
  视听基本一致的含义是指,若听到的原文和看到的选项基本一致,则选项容易为正确。这一点和小对话的原则恰恰相反,请考生一定注意。
  同义替换原则,同小对话。
  特殊词定位原则是指,在原文中特殊词(如序数词1st,极端词most、most important、only,逻辑连接词because、since、but、however,以及自问自答的回答部分)后面很可能出现正确答案信息。
  例题:
  2009年6月六级考试第1道长对话:
  Questions 19 to 21 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
  19. A. Current trends in economic development.
  B. Domestic issues of general social concern.
  C. Stories about Britain’s relations with other nations.
  D. Conflicts and compromises among political parties.
  20. A. Based on the poll of public opinions.
  B. By interviewing people who file complaints.
  C. By analyzing the domestic and international situation.
  D. Based on public expectations and editors’ judgment.
  21. A. Underlying rules of editing.
  B. Practical experience.
  C. Audience’s feedback.
  D. Professional qualifications.
  答案:BDB
  原文:
  Long conversation one
  W: You’re the editor of Public Eye. What kind of topics does your program cover?
  M: Well, there are essentially domestic stories. We don’t cover international stories. We don’t cover party politics or economics. We do issues of general social concern (19题答案,视听基本一致原则)to our British audience. They can be anything from the future of the health service to the way the environment is going downhill.
  W: How do you choose the topic? (听到choose the topic,同时看到20题选项by和based on,即可猜到20题是与这个问题关联的)Do you choose one because it’s what the public wants to know about or because it’s what you feel the public ought to know about?
  M: I think it’s a mixture of both.(第20题答案,需要简单概括归纳)Sometimes you have a strong feeling that something is important and you want to see it examined and you want to contribute to a public debate. Sometimes people come to you with things they are worried about and they can be quite small things. They can be a story about corruption in local government, something they cannot quite understand, why it doesn’t seem to be working out properly, like they are not having their litter collected properly or the dustbins emptied.
  W: How do you know that you’ve got a really successful program? One that is just right for the time?
  M: I think you get a sense about it after working in it in a number of years(21题答案,同义替换practical experience). You know which stories are going to get the attention. They are going to be published just the point when the public are concerned about that.
  Q19-21
  19. What kind of topics does Public Eye cover?
  20. How does Public Eye choose its topics?
  21. What factor plays an important role in running a successful program?
  例题:
  2009年6月六级考试第3篇短文听力第34题
  34.. A. There was a bomb scare.
  B. There was a terrorist attack.
  C. A fire alarm was set off by mistake.
  D. 50 pounds of explosives were found.
  答案:A

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 20:54:39 | 显示全部楼层

原文:
  There was another bomb scare in a large London store last night(34题答案,视听基本一致原则) during late night shopping. Following a telephone call to the police from an anonymous caller, hundreds of shoppers were shepherded out of the store while roads in the area were sealed off. Police dogs spent hours searching the store for a bag which the caller claimed contained 50 pounds of explosives. Nothing was found and the store was given the all-clear by opening time this morning. A police spokesman said that this was the third bomb scare within a week and that we should all be on our guard.
  Q34: Why did people have to leave the London store last night?
  例题:
  2002年12月六级考试第1篇短文听力:
  Questions 19 to 21 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
  11.A. To find ways to treat human wastes.
  B. To study the problems of local industries.
  C. To conduct a study on fishing in the Biramichi River.
  D. To investigate the annual catch of fish in the Biramichi River.
  12.A. Serious pollution upstream.
  B. Lack of oxygen.
  C. Overgrowth of water plants.
  D. Low water level.
  13.A. They’ll be closed down.
  B. They’ll be moved to other places.
  C. They’re going to dismiss some of their employees.
  D. They have no money to build chemical treatment plants.
  14.A. Because the local fishing cooperative decided to reduce its catch.
  B. Because the local Chamber of Commerce tried preserve fishes.
  C. Because there were fewer fish in the river.
  D. Because over-fishing was prohibited.
  答案:CBDC
  原文:
  There are some serious problems in the Biramichi River. The local chamber of commerce, which represents the industry in the area, hired me as a consultant to do a one year study on fishing in the Biramichi River(第11题答案,视听基本一致原则) and write a report for them. This is my report:
  One of the major problems in the Biramichi River is that the level of oxygen in the water is too low.(第12题答案,视听基本一致原则,注意major的定位作用) Several chemicals have displaced the oxygen. This chemical pollution has two sources: the factories which dump polluted water directly into the river and the local community which dumps untreated human wastes into the river. The local town government has already spent 2 million dollars on waste water treatment projects, but it will cost another 27 million to complete the projects. It will take at least 15 years for the town to collect enough revenue from taxes to complete these projects. The factories here employ 17,000 people in an area where there is very little alternative employment. It is not economically practical to close or relocate the factories. Also the factories cannot afford to finance chemical treatment plants by themselves.(第13题答案,视听基本一致原则)
  Another problem is that the members of the Biramichi fishing cooperative are overfishing. Fishes are caught when they are on the way upstream to lay eggs. Consequently, not enough fish are left to reproduce in large number. The members of cooperative say that they had already reduced their annual catch by 50 percent. However, my studies indicate that they took fewer fish because there were fewer fish to catch(第14题答案,视听基本一致原则,注意because的定位作用), not because they were trying to preserve fishes.
  11.What was the speaker assigned to do in the past year?
  12.What is one of the problems in the Biramichi River?
  13.What does the passage tell us about the factories along the river?
  14.Why was the annual catch of fish in the Biramichi River reduced according to the speaker?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 21:33:45 | 显示全部楼层

二,审题及利用选项推知答案
  1. 审题的作用:
  小对话——看选项,判断题目类型,推知解题方法。
  长对话及短文——看选项,推断问题,方便运用视听基本一致原则且帮助定位。预测长对话或短文的主题。
  2.如何在完全听不懂的情况下通过选项推知答案:
  一般的,当两个选项意思相近或谈论的话题相同时,其中一个可能是正确答案;当两个选项通过同义转换使得实际观点相同时,两个选项均不是答案;当两个选项话题相同且意思相反时,其中一个可能是正确答案。
  例题:
  2009年6月六级考试第14题
  14. .A. She can help the man take care of the plants.
  B. Most plants grow better in direct sunlight.
  C. The plants need to be watered frequently.
  D. The plants should be placed in a shady spot.
  答案:D
  原文:
  14. M: The plants next to the window always look brown. You wouldn’t know by looking at them that I water them every week.
  W: Maybe they don’t like direct sunlight. I had the same problem with some of my plants. And a little shade helps them immensely.
  Q: What does the woman imply?
  解析:只看选项,CD选项相近且主语都是The plants,话题相同;BD选项话题相同且意思相反,所以选D 。
  三,部分统计类规律
  小对话:
  六级小对话听力场景里的故事情节总趋于不完美性——比如,订票一般订不到,课程一般比较难,作业一般不好做,等等。当然,这只是一条统计规律,具体问题具体分析。
  另外的,一般情况下,小对话的第二句出现出题点的可能性大于第一句,也就是一般来讲第二句比第一句重要,但也会有第一句出现出题点的可能。
  长对话及短文听力:
  一般是顺序出题原则,但当有问及全文主题等类题目出现时,有可能不按顺序出题。
  一般首句或首句群会出题。
  六级听力复合式听写答题方法点拨
  1, 审题。先看第一句,判断出该篇的主题、感情基调及时态。再看单词空格前后的单词或短语,以此推知空格中所填单词的词性甚至词义。此外还需注意句子空格前后是什么单词,以判断句子的起止点。
  2, 速记。复合式听写在第一遍读文章时,时间是比较不够用的,所以如何锻炼自己速记能力很重要。如departmentàdept., difficultàdifft, three months laterà 3m>, eight days agoà
  3, 注意单词拼写。一般常考的单词是名词和动词。名词需要注意单复数,动词需要注意时态。句子中如果遇到不会拼写的单词,可用同义词替换。
  例题:
  2009年6月六级考试复合式听写第36题
  English is the leading international language. In different countries around the globe, English is acquired as the mother (36) ________, in others it’s used as a second language.
  答案:tongue
  相信大部分同学只要看了这句话,就都可以猜出在空格里填入的单词和前面mother构成的短语意思应该是“母语”,于是填入tongue。实际上这个空格是无需听音即可填出的。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 21:44:41 | 显示全部楼层

例题:
  1999年6月六级考试复合式听写第S1题
  President Clinton later today joins (S1) ________presidents Ford, Garter and Bush at “the president’s summit for American’s future” aimed at recruiting one million volunteer tutors…
  答案: former
  同样的,无需听音,即可猜出S1空格应和presidents搭配意为“前总统”,于是填入former.
  六级听力考前两周复习方法
  1, 复习高频词汇、常见场景词汇以及听力多义词汇。
  2, 总结真题中出现的固定搭配和习惯表达。
  3, 多听真题,尽量做到每天一套真题。同学们一定会发现,真题的参考性是非常大的,反复出一个考点在六级听力中屡见不鲜。
  比如六级考试09年6月第13题,原文及选项均仿照02年6月第3题。
  再如六级考试09年6月第15题,原文及选项均仿照00年6月第9题。
  此外六级考试07年12月第11题,原文及选项均仿照00年1月第5题。
  例题:
  2009年6月六级考试第13题
  13. A. Taking a picture of Prof. Brown.
  B. Commenting on an oil-painting.
  C. Hosting a TV program.
  D. Staging a performance.
  答案:C
  原文:
  13. W: Well, tonight we have Professor Brown in our studio to talk about the famous oil painting of Queen Victoria. Good evening, professor.
  M: Good evening, madam, my pleasure to be here tonight.
  Q: What is the woman doing?
  例题:
  2002年6月六级考试第3题
  3. A. Painting a picture.
  B. Hosting a program.
  C. Designing a studio.
  D. Taking a photograph.
  答案:B
  原文:
  3. W: Well, Tonight we have Prof. Brown in the studio to talk about his recent book, Fashion Images. Good evening.
  M: Good evening, and thank you for inviting me here this evening.
  Q: What is the woman doing?
  例题:
  2009年6月六级考试第15题
  15. .A. Change to a more exciting channel.
  B. See the movie some other time.
  C. Go to bed early.
  D. Stay up till eleven.
  答案:C
  原文:
  15. M: I’m really exhausted, Mary. But I don’t want to miss the Hollywood movie that comes on at 11.
  W: If I were you, I’d skip it. We both have to get up early tomorrow. And anyway I’ve heard it’s not as exciting as advertised.
  Q: What does the woman suggest the man do?
  例题:
  2000年6月六级考试第9题
  9. A. The man should stay up and watch the program.
  B. The man should read something exciting instead.
  C. The man should go to bed at eleven.
  D. The man should give up watching the movie.
  答案:D
  原文:
  9.M: I’m really exhausted, but I don’t want to miss the film that comes on at 11.
  W: If I were you, I’d skip it. We both have to get up early tomorrow, and anyway, I’ve heard it isn’t that exciting.
  Q: What does the woman mean?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 20:59 , Processed in 0.104336 second(s), 13 queries , WinCache On.