36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 18:37:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Love is Needed
          It is said that the world without love like the fish without water. I think it is right. Love is of utmost importance to us humans. Love is like the sunshine which makes people feel warm. Love is like the light in the dark which can give people hope and call forth people’s strength and help them step out of their difficulties. In our world, everybody not only needs love, but also should give others love.
          I can think of no better illustration of this idea than the following example(s).For instance when someone is starving to death, just a little food and water from you may save his(her) life. Again, when a little girl in a poor rural area drops out of school because of poverty, just a small sum of money from you may support her to finish school and change her life. In these case/circumstances you have given love which is like a lamp in a dark place where light is most needed.
          To sum up, we should offer our help to all the needed. We expect to get love from others and we also give love to others. So when you see someone in difficulty or in distress and in need of help, don’t hesitate to give your love to him (her). I believe that the relationship between people will be harmonious and that our society will be a better place for us to live in.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 08:23 , Processed in 0.070399 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.