主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 18:37:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  为了方便广大考生更好的复习,新东方网综合整理了四六级优秀范文精选系列文章,以供各位考生考试复习参考,希望对考生复习有所帮助。愿大家都能取得好成绩,更多有关英语学习的资讯与辅导资料敬请关注新东方网英语学习频道。
          17.Wealth and Happiness
          Everybody wants to get wealth. In today’s material world, making money or becoming wealthy symbolizes a person’s success and capability. Many people just make every effort, pay any price to attain greater wealth. With money, they can but nice, large apartments in nice neighborhood; with money, they can own stately luxury cars. Wealth seems with money, they can own stately luxury cars. Wealth seems to bring all happiness in life. In my opinion, people cannot do anything without money, but money is not everything. What money will bring you depends on your personal belief and goal in life. If you are kind enough to help others, especially the poor, money is a good thing to you. With it, you can do much more for the benefit of people and your country, and it will and to your own happiness. If you want money just for your own needs, you’ll never be satisfied or happy. In a word, you should have money spent for more people, only then can money be the source of your happiness.
          18.Ideals
          Everyone has his ideals. A businessman wishes to make greater profit; a farmer expects bumper harvests; a student tries to learn more and better. And everyone strives, with more or less effort, to realize his ideal. One should be sensible about whether his ideal is well founded or not. If it is, one has to plan and work hard for its realization. Effort, skill and persistence are all necessary. And very often, one has to get help from others, including advice and support in one form or another. My ideal is to become a doctor, It is said that the field of medicine is a well-paid profession, but I take it as a lofty profession entrusted with saving people’s lives. To realize my ideal I have concentrated on laboratory work to develop the analytical skills necessary to become a qualified doctor. I am sure I will realize my ideal if I persevere in this pursuit.
          更多四六级资讯》》》新东方网四六级频道
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 03:01 , Processed in 0.081973 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.