帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 18:17:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2015年12月19日大学英语四级听力原文及解析
          Short Conversations
          1. M: Do you remember the wonderful film on space exploration we watched together last month?
          W: Sure. It’s  actually the most impressive one I’ve seen on that topic.
          Q:What do we learn about the speakers?
          1.答案:B. They enjoyed the movie on space exploration.
          这是一道暗示推断题.暗示推断题之前课上有讲过第一步要看主语是否相同,接下来看动词。
          解析:这道短对话考查点在于单词的同义替换,在选项中用movie代替了film,课上的练习也曾经做到过一模一样movie和film的替换题,并且也有强调过。同时在听的过程中说话者明确提到的是have been,证明事情已经发生过.在选择过程中要小心。
          2.W: Are you looking for anything in particular?
          M: Yes. My son is graduating from high school, and I want to get him something special.
          Q:Where does the conversation most probably take place?
          2.答案:A. At a gift shop.
          解析:这道题为地点场景题。地点场景题要求做到听完对话后选择最贴近语境的选项,考查大家对于场景的掌握.这道题的解题关键在于词组look for表示寻找,graduate以及get.
          3. M: Mike told me yesterday that he had been looking in vain for a job in the art gallery.
          W: Really? If I remember right, he had a chance to work there, but he turned it down.
          Q:What does the woman say about Mike?
          3.答案:C. He declined a job offer from the art gallery.
          这是一道暗示推断题,并且考查的是第三者,课上有说过关于主语相同要考虑两种情况,若考查第三者要注意听第二个人。
          解析:在本道对话中,涉及到了转折原则,but后面才是重点,女的提到but he turned it down,turn down表示拒绝,说明这件事并没有发生过。
          4. W: Would you like to come to Susan’s birthday party tomorrow evening?
          M: I’m going to give a lecture tomorrow.  I wish I could be in two places at the same time.
          Q:What does the man mean?
          4.答案:D. He will be unable to attend the birthday party.
          这是一道暗示推断题.考查的点在冲刺班上也有提到过,涉及的是虚拟语气的考点。
          解析:这道题的解题关键句为I wish I could be in two places at the same time课上有讲过听力中涉及到虚拟语气了答案要取反.这是一句形肯定的句子,但是所要表达的意思是相反的.所以我们应该在选择的时候注意他是不去的。
          5. W: Aren’t you discouraged by the slow progress your staff is making?
          M: Yes. I think I will give them a deadline and hold them to it.
          Q:What is the man probably going to do?
          5.答案:B. Set a deadline for the staff to meet.
          解析:这道题选项都以动词开头,在看题过程中要考虑意见建议以及 to do考查点,抓住选项中的动词就是解题关键。give them a deadline and hold them to it
          6. W: Excuse me.  Could you tell me where the visitors’ parking is? I left my car there.
          M: Sure.  It’s in Lot C. Over that way.
          Q:What does the woman want to know?
          6.答案:A. They way to the visitor’s parking.
          这是一道暗示推断题.并且选项主语都不一样,课上也讲到过主语都不一样的时候要抓住四个选项的主语,因为主语不同证明归纳总结的重心也不同,我们在听的过程中只要抓住主要的谈话重心即可。
          解析:本题解题关键在于单词是否理解,重点词为lot,表示停车场,同时女的也有给大家提示词parking.
          7. W: You look great! Now that you’ve taken those fitness classes.
          M: Thanks. I’ve never felt better in my life.
          Q:What does the man mean?
          7.答案:D. He has benefited from exercise.
          这是一道暗示推断题,解题关键点冲刺课上有讲到过,补充给大家了一些殊句型,其中就包括了这种情况。
          解析:解题关键句为I’ve never felt better in my life,这是一句形否定意肯定,在最后的课上有提及过这种特殊句型,说过它是一句肯定句,虽然有never出现,但是表达的意思是不能再好了.如果课上有认真记录过整理过在听的过程中就能反应出来。
          8. W: I really admire the efficiency of your secretaries.
          M: Our company selects only the best. They have a heavy workload and we give them a lot of responsibilities.
          Q:What are the speakers talking about?
          8.答案:D. The secretaries in the man’s company.
          这是一道暗示推断题,同时选项主语都不相同,抓住选项关键主语,听完之后进行归纳选出最贴近的。
          解析:女的一开始就提及到了人物secretary,之前课上有说过,第一个说话者往往会揭示主题或者提出问题.男的说的一系列都是对女的说的话进行的解释说明。
          短对话总结:在这八道短对话中,共考查了6道暗示推断题,在强化班以及冲刺班上都有强调过短对话中暗示推断是考查大头,需要课后多加练习的。并且主语相同以及主语不同的情况下需要如何抓住关键也着重强调过。这次的题目中还出现了冲刺班讲到的两个考查点,一个是虚拟语气取反的解题关键,以及形否定意肯定的解题关键。
          Long Conversations
          Conversion 1
          W: Hi Leo, why do you say English would become the world language?
          M: Well. For one thing, it’s so commonly used, the only language that is used by more people is Chinese.
          W: Why is English spoken by so many people?
          M: It’s spoken in many countries of the world because of the British empire. And now of course is the influence of America as well.
          W: Many students find English a difficult language to learn.
          M: Oh, all languages are difficult to learn. But English does have two greatest advantages.
          W: What are they?
          M: Well, first of all, it has a very international vocabulary. It has many German, Dutch, French, Spanish and Italian words in it. So speakers of those languages will find many familiar words in English.  In fact, English has words for many other languages as well.
          W: Why is that?
          M: Well, partly because English speakers have travelled a lot, they bring back words with them. So English really does have an international vocabulary.
          W: And what is the other advantage of English?
          M: It that English grammar is really quite easy. For example, it doesn’t have dozens of different endings for its nouns, adjectives and verbs, not like Latin, Russian and German for example.
          W: Why is that?
          M: Well, it’s quite interesting actually, it’s because of the French. When the French ruled England, French was the official language, and only the common people spoke English.They tried to make their language as simple as possible. So they made the grammar easier.
          Questions 9 to 11 are based on the conversation you’ve just heard.

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 18:55:30 | 显示全部楼层
Q9 What does the man say about Chinese?
          B. It is used by more people than English.(长对话首尾原则)
          Q10 What made English a widely used language?
          C. The influence of the British Empire.(所听即所选,原文照搬)
          Q11 What is said to be special about English vocabulary?
          A.It includes a lot of words from other languages.(细节题,所听即所选)
          解析:这篇长对话属于讲过的三大类中的访谈型.长对话在解题的过程中要注意听头尾,选择的过程中要注意所听即所选原则.
          Conversation 2
          Man: Hello. Yes?
          Woman: Hello. Is that the sales department?
          M: Yes, it is.
          W:Oh, well. My name is Jane Kingsbury of GPF limited. We need some supplies for our design office.
          M: Oh, what sort?
          W:Well, first of all, we need one complete new drawing board.
          M: DO44 or DO45?
          W:Ah, I don’t know. What’s the difference?
          M: Well, the 45 costs 15 pounds more.
          W:So what’s the total price then?
          M:It’s 387 pounds.
          W:Dose that include valued-added tax?
          M: Oh, I’m not sure. Most of the prices do. Yes, I think it does.
          W:What are the boards actually made of?
          M: Oh, I don’t know. I think it‘s a sort of plastic stuff these days. It’s white anyway.
          W:And how long does it take to deliver?
          M: Oh, I couldn’t really say. It depends on how much work we’ve got and how many other orders there are to send out, you know.
          W:Ok, now we also want some drawing pens, ink and rulers, and some drawing paper.
          M: Oh dear. The girl who takes all those supplies isn’t here this morning. So I can’t take those orders for you. I only do the equipment you see.
          W:Ok, well, perhaps I’ll ring back tomorrow.
          M: So do you want the drawing board then?
          W:Oh, I have to think about it. Thanks very much. I’ll let you know. Good-bye.
          M: Thank you. Good-bye.
          Question 12 to 15 are based on the conversation you just heard.
          Q12 What is the woman’s purpose in making the phone call?
          C. To place an order(长对话首尾原则,同义转换)
          Q13 What do we learn about the man from the conversation?
          B. He is not familiar with the exact details of goods.(原文语义同义转换)
          Q14 What does the man say about delivery?
          D. It depends on a number of factors.(所听即所选,原文照搬)
          Q15 What does the woman say she will possibly do tomorrow?
          C. Ring back when she comes to a decision.(首尾原则)
          解析:这篇长对话属于三大类中的一般问询题,在一般问询题中之前课上有提到过会出现数字要小心。这篇长对话难点在于Q13,Q14提问顺序进行了调换。但是关键的一头一尾两道题是非常明确的。
          长对话总结:这两篇长对话总体难度持平,听懂难度不是特别大,但是涉及到了较多的同义转换。考查原则主要仍为所听即所选以及首尾原则。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 19:58:41 | 显示全部楼层
Passages
          Passage 1
          No one knows for sure just how old kites are. In fact, they have been in use for centuries. 25 centuries ago, kites were well-known in China. These first kites were probably made of wood. They may even have been covered with silk, because silk were used a lot at that time. Early kites were built for certain uses. In ancient China, they will use to carry ropes to cross rivers. Once across, the ropes were tear down and wooden bridges would hang for them. Legend tells of one General who flew musical kites over the enemies’ camp. The enemy fled, believing the sounds to be the warming voices of angels. By the 15th century, many people flew kites in Europe. Marco Polo may have brought the kite back from his visit to China. The kite has been linked to great names and events. For instance, Benjamin Franklin used kite to prove the lightening electricity. He flew the kite in the storm. He did this in order to draw lightening from the clouds. He tied a metal key and a strip of silk to the kite line. The silk ribbon would stop the lightening from passing through his body. Benjamin’s idea was first laughed at. But later on, it enlightened the invention of the lightening rod. With such grand history, kite flying is short remain an entertaining and popular sport.
          Question 16 to 18 are based on the passage you have just heard.
          Q16 What does the speaker say about kites?
          B. No one knows for sure when they came into being.(首尾原则,同义转换)
          Q17 What did ancient Chinese use kites to do?
          A.Carry ropes across river.(所听即所选,原文照搬)
          Q18 Why did Benjamin Franklin fly a kite in the storm?
          D. To prove the lighting is electricity.(所听即所选,原文照搬)
          关于短文理解,在看选项的过程中一定要抓对中心词,注意首尾.短文理解一开头就会告诉大家这篇文章要讲的重点,所以开头两三句非常重要。
          这篇短文为解释说明类题型,围绕kite展开解释.其中包含了大量的例子,for instance这个词组也给大家在课上讲过它出现说明下面就某一论点或观点会进行举例说明。
          在这三道题中Q17,Q18的正确答案都是原文的照搬,Q16稍微转变了一点点,原文提到的词是how old,在选项下中用了when来替代。整篇文章做题难度不大。
          Passage 2
          I have learnt many languages, but I’m not mastered them the way the professional interpreter or translator has. Still, they have open doors for me. They have allowed me the opportunity to seek jobs in international contexts and help me get those jobs. Like many people who have lived overseas for a while, I simply got crazy about it. I can’t image living my professional or social life without international interactions. Since 1977, I have spent much more time abroad than in the United States. I like going to new places, eating new foods and experiencing new cultures. If you can speak the language, it’s easier to get to know the country and its people. If I had the time and money. I would live for a year in as many countries as possible. Beyond my career, my facility with languages has given me a few rare opportunities. Once, just after I returned my year in Vienna. I was asked to translate for a German judge at Olympic level horse event and learned a lot about the sport.
          In Japan, once when I was in the studio audience of a TV cooking show, I was asked to go up on the stage and taste the beef dish that was being prepared and tell what I thought. They asked” Was it as good as American beef?” It was very exciting for me to be on Japanese TV, speaking in Japanese about how delicious the beef was.
          Questions 19 to 22 are based on the passage you’ve just heard.
          Q19 What does the speaker say about herself?
          B. She can speak several languages.(首尾原则,同义转换)
          Q20 What does the speaker say about many people who have lived overseas for a while?
          D. They have an intense interest in cross-cultural interactions.(考查一定的归纳能力,但是仍旧考查所听即所选原则)
          Q21 How did the speaker’s experience of living in Vienna benefit her
          C. She was able to translate for a German sports judge.(所听即所选,原文照搬)
          Question 22 What was the speaker asked to do in the Japanese studio
          A. Taste the beef and give her comment.(首尾原则,原文部分同义转换)
          这篇短文理解属于记叙文,讲的是说话人自己的生平.在记叙文中有强调过要注意逻辑线顺序.这篇短文一头一尾答案都给大家进行了说明,在选择的过程当中注意同义转换即可.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 21:23:40 | 显示全部楼层
Passage 3
          Dr. Ben Carson grew up in a poor single parent household in Detroit. His mother, who had only a third grade education worked two jobs cleaning bathrooms. To his classmates and even to his teachers he was thought of as the dumbest kid in the class according to his own not so fond memories.
          He had a terrible temper, and once threatened to kill another child. Dr. Ben Carson was headed down part of self distraction until a critical moment in his youth. His mother convinced that she had to do something dramatic to prevent him from leading a life of failure laid down some rules. He could not watch television except for two programs a week, could not play with his friends after school until he finished his homework. And had to read two books a week, and write book reports about them. His mother’s strategy worked. “Of course, I didn’t know she couldn’t read. So there I was submitting these reports.” he said, “She would put check marks on them like she had been reading them. As I began to read about scientists,economists and philosophers, I started imaging myself in their shoes.” As he got in a hobbit of hard work, his grades began to soar. Ultimately he received a scholarship to attend Yale University,and later he was admitted to the University of Michigan Medical School.
          He is now a leading surgeon at Johns Hopkins Medical School and he is also the author of three books.
          Questions 23 to 25 are based on the conversation you’ve just heard.
          Q23 What do we learn about Ben Carson ?
          C. He grew up in a poor single parent household. (首尾原则,原文照搬)
          Q24 What did Ben Carson’s classmates and teachers think of him when he was first at school?
          B. Stupid(考查单词dumbest)
          Q25 What did Ben Carson’s  mother tell him to do when he was a school boy?
          A.Write two book reports a week.(所听即所选)
          这篇短文理解为总体难度不大,选项当中生词也较少.关于Q23,课上也有强调过选项中一旦出现序数词之类的要着重小心,听的过程中要注意.
          短文理解总结:这三篇短文理解总体难度其实不大,考查点都相对比较明显,很多都是原文的照搬,首尾都有明确的答案提示.在听的过程中如果牢记短文理解解题关键为首尾,听的时候注意细节以及所听即所选即能获得正确答案.
          Dictation
          When you look up at the night sky, what do you see? There are other heavenly bodies out there besides the moon and stars. One of the most fascinating of this is a comet. Comets were formed around the same time the earth was formed. They are made up of ice and other frozen liquids and gasses. Now and then these dirty snow balls begin to orbit the sun just as the planets do. As a comet gets closer to the sun. Some gasses in it begin to unfreeze. They combine with dust particles from the comet to form a huge cloud. As the comet gets even nearer to the sun and solar wind blows the cloud behind the comet thus forming its tail. The tail and generally fuzzy atmosphere around the comet are characteristics that can help identify this phenomenon in the night sky. In any given year, about dozen known comets come close to the sun in their orbits. The average person can’t see them all of course. Usually there is only one or two a year bright enough to be seen with the naked eye. Comet Hale-Bopp discovered in 1995 was an unusually bright comet. Its orbit bought a relatively close to the earth within 122 million miles of it. But Hale-Bopp came a long way on its earthly visit. It won’t be back for another 4 thousand years or so.
          这次四级考试,很多考查关键点或是特殊句型课上都有讲到过,如果大家课后是有认真总结过的考试就没有多大问题了。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 19:55 , Processed in 0.078548 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.