英语学习论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 171|回复: 0

面试英语进行中的基本词汇和句型

[复制链接]

36万

主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
1094809
发表于 2016-7-11 17:42:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Interview English 面试英语
想找一份称心的工作吗? 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的发问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,答复问题,假如能长篇大论,真诚中肯,符合老外口味,那么录取时机必定大大增加。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。本篇摘录了若干面试中呈现频率较高的问题及精彩答复,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我引荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资历和经历,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、担任、勤奋。我的剖析才能和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的阐明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。详细地说,我做系统剖析,处理问题以及软件供给方面的支持。)
[separator]
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离任呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能取得一份更好的工作,假如时机降临,我会抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the \"glass ceiling\" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,曾经到达高峰,即沒有升迁时机。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评价本人是位专业人员呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭仗我良好的学术背景,我能够胜任本人的工作,而且我以为本人很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经历,我置信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何奉献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我曾经完成三个新项目,我置信我能将我的经历用在这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎样以为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的奉献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何晓得你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研讨所的锻炼,加上实习工作,使我合适这份工作。我置信我能胜利。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位能够同时承当数项工作的人吗?) or
Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能接受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特性就是我目前(先前)工作所需求的,我晓得我能对付自若。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特性是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关怀别人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(顺应才能和诙谐感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(悲观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示谨慎思索。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位老实、工作努力,担任任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关怀。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关怀别人和有决计的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你观赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (老实、不板滞而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the \"can do\" spirit. (有\"实践行动\"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的指导才干?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队肉体,是我行政工作的主要目的。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改良我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处置別人的批判?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don\'t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不用说什么,否则状况更糟,不过我会承受建立性的批判。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不快乐?)A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我气馁。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能承受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处置与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更分明文化的方式,提出我的见地,使对方理解我的观念。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样看待本人的失敗?)
A: None of us was born \"perfect\". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我置信我有第二个时机矫正我的错误。)
Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. (什么会让你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company. (为贵公司极力效劳。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)
Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?(假设你有很多钱能够捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. (我会捐给医药研讨,由于我要为别人做点事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. (我乐意捐给教育机构。)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?(眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. (对我来说,能在这个范畴找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?(目前什么事是你最关怀的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China\' entry to WTO on our industry. (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?(你会在本公司效劳多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. (只需我能在我的行业力继续学习和出息,我就会留在这里。)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?(你能意料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
(我在上一个工作中积聚了一些行政经历,我未来或许要运用我组织和方案上的经历和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. (我希望能充沛展现我在这个行业的才能和聪慧。)
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.(或许有时机,我将会从事管理工作。)
假如不愿正面答复,也能够说:
It would be premature for me to predict this. (如今对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)
以至还能够打趣的说:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.(或 CEO 或 president)((说不定,我也能做你如今主任的工作呢!)
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?(你喜欢那一种薪水层次规范?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. (薪水固然重要,但这工作随同而来的义务更吸收我。)
A: 假设你有家眷,能够说:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. (坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必需要担负我的家庭。)
实习生:李帅男
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 16:04 , Processed in 0.059321 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表