帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 17:27:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  欢迎进入:  更多信息请访问:

听力原文
          W: Hey, Peter, have you ever been to Mr. Wang’s lecture?
          M: Yes, why?
          W: Since I first came to this college, I’ve heard that Mr. Wang’s lecture is very popular among the students. Even if you are only a little bit late, you have to stand till the whole lecture is over.
          M: Yes, absolutely true! Mr. Wang’s lecture is always such a full house!
          W: I guess he must be a gentleman and is very kind and easygoing!
          M: Oh, I’m afraid I can’t agree with you on that.
          W: Why? Am I wrong?
          M: Err....It is no doubt that Mr. Wang’s lecture is the most popular in our college, but he is totally a different person after the lecture.
          W: I see... I really can’t believe he is not a nice and kind person in actual life!
          M: No, it is not like what you’ve said. Maybe I didn’t make myself clear just now.What I mean is that Mr. Wang talks little after the lecture. As soon as his lecture is over, he leaves. And he seldom talks to students, except when they are asking him relevant questions.
          W: Really? How strange is that!
          M: However, when we are having his lecture, he encourages us to discuss with him as much as possible. In class, he often tells jokes and sometimes even makes funny faces.
          W: He is so interesting and, of course, special!
          M: You bet! So would you like to go to his lecture with me tomorrow morning?
          W: I’d love to! I’ve been waiting for such a chance for a long time! I finally have the chance to witness such a great but unique professor!
          M: There are lots of other characteristics in him! See for yourself!
          W: I can’t wait to!
          Q1.What is Mr.Wang’s lecture like according to the man?
          Q2.What is Mr.Wang actually like?
          Q3.According to what is said at the end of this conversation, what will the woman probably know about Mr.Wang?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 07:41 , Processed in 0.075800 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.