109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 17:26:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  作文:版本一:加入社团我应该怎么做,这个社团是干什么的,对我有什么好处
          申请加入一个社团 (全国独家)
          社团范文版本一:
          Advantage that attends the association is, in participate activity, can study to a lot of methods that be the person, the techniques that deal with affairs, observe and learn each other, develop own potential;Can become friends with many new friends, increase many new relations;Can extend the communication, share the joy of achievement with the public.Therefore is an able person more, the association that attend is more many, but also want to choose to choose sex of choose and study sex, have the new information and have the future, can have of association attend.
          Apply to join the society to a society how I should do, the society is doing. I have the right to benefit club activities can enrich our universities after-school life can increase my knowledge society
          We join associations can be a society with the community to maintain a bridge we need to society, its functions, as well as his role in the growth of our hobbies of knowledge and learn a lot of books there is no knowledge
          Societies in which I learned things, the growth of knowledge, so society is conducive to our development of college students, So I joined the association to promote 。
          社团范文版本二:
          第一段 wu students not only need to study hard in school ,but also need to take part in some social activities to improve ourself.
          第二段joining a football club is a best choice.if you want to join a football club,first and the most ,you should have great interest in it .furturemore,you have to get more information about it in order to make your job in it better.
          第三段it has many goods for you to get into a football club .first ,you can exercise yourself to get a better health.then,you can make a lot of friends of the same interest.last,you can obtain plenty of experiences ,which is necessary to your future job .
          so,let's make up our mind and take 。。。。 快速阅读
          Y N N Y N NG N
          快速阅读:a&b
          y;y;n;y;ng;n;y
          8.unwelcome emails
          9.private information
          10.economic gain
          选词填空:
          A卷:LNJIOCAMBG B卷:KONBJLEDGA
          阅读A卷:BACDA ADCCB 完形A卷:CDCAB BACDC DDABB CBACD
          阅读B卷:DBADC BADBC 完形B卷:CCADA BACDA DDACB CDBAA
          翻译:more than words can describe
          as much interested in music as ever
          has not yet been throughly explored
          is now being used by us
          should be resolved ingood time
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 08:46 , Processed in 0.055177 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.