|
今天又一次从北京回汉。无论何处,总能听到这首歌在电台,电视台回响。其实还有一首,更为痛切,好像叫《我知道你会来》,每每听到“你什么时候来。。。我正拼命赶来,我会坚持到我看到你。。。。。”便难以自持。不忍想象,那些生命,鲜活的a跳跃的,那些希望,坚强的执着的,怎么会一丝一缕,从这个世界消散了呢?
不敢翻译《我知道你会来》,一触即痛。《生死不离》平缓一些,还系着来世的希望。就翻这首吧,尽管依然提笔沉重。
生死不离 Death won't do us part
生死不离,你的梦落在哪里
where did your dreams fall , I wonder .
we shall never part, whether in this world or another.
想着生活继续
And life shall carry on.
天空失去美丽,你却等待明天站起
Even the beauty of sky dies
you keep waiting for tomorrow to rise.
无论你在哪里,我都要找到你
wherever you are, I am coming to you.
血脉能创造奇迹
The same blood rushing in us can work miracles
你的呼喊就刻在我的血液里
for in my blood your cry forever echoes.
生死不离,我数秒等你消息
No death shall do us part
I counted the seconds to hear from you,
相信生命不息
That life goes on is all I knew.
我看不到你,你却牵挂在我心里
You are nowhere to be seen,
yet always on my mind as have been.
无论你在哪里,我都要找到你
wherever you are, I am coming to you.
血脉能创造奇迹
the same blood rushing in us can work miracles.
搭起双手筑成你回家的路基
Hand in hand we shall lay your homeward roads.
生死不离,全世界都被沉寂
No death shall do us part,
even in dead silence the whole world fell apart.
痛苦也不哭泣
Shed no tears in bitter pain
爱是你的传奇,彩虹在风雨后升起
as the legend of love lifts a rainbow
after the wind and rain.
无论你在哪里,我都要找到你
wherever you are, I am coming to you.
血脉能创造奇迹
The same blood rushing in us can work wonders,
你一丝希望是我全部的动力
so I am holding on for life as your hope flickers. |
|