36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 17:08:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  9. 說出你所居住的城市中你最喜歡的地方,給出原因。
          (9) My favorite place is the Lianfeng Mountain Park, which locates the small Bei Daihe city east of China, abut on Bohai Sea. You can enjoy the fresh air among the brushy trees as well as the euphonic birds’ singing. More amazingly, it doesn’t take long to go to the
          seaside. Just imagine the blue sky and ocean together with the beautiful sunshine on the beach. Furthermore, I like to collect rainbow seashells on the beach. More important, on the seaside I happened to make friends with a pretty and kind girl with the same favor for seashells. She gave me some heart-shaped seashells, which are very unique, as a remembrance. The trip to the small city is really interesting and memorable.
          10. 描述一件童年很happy的event,然後explain why it is memorable
          11. Describe an enjoyable event in your childhood
          (10,11) The most happy event in my childhood is the trip to my favorite place Lianfeng Mountain Park, which locates -----
          12. some good news and why
          (12) One of the good news for me is when my parents told me we’ll go to the Lianfeng Mountain Park, which locates----
          13. Describe an object which is very important to you.
          (13) One of the important object for me is a unique seashell as a gift from one of my friends. It recalls my member of the trip to Lianfeng Mountain Park, which locates-----
          14. Describe a special opportunity given to you
          (14) I once had an opportunity to my favorite place Lianfeng Mountain Park, which locates----
          15. What do you miss most when you are away from home?
          (15) I miss the beautiful scenery in my hometown the most, especially the Lianfeng Mountain Park, which locates-----
          16. Describe a letter or poem or ...that is important to you
          (16) An important letter for me is from one of my friends I met during my trip to the Lianfeng Mountain Park, which locates-----. It recalls my memory of the beautiful scenery,
          the fresh air among -----
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 22:48 , Processed in 0.068701 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.