主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 16:58:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  213年春季上海中高级口译考试于今日3月17日开考,沪江英语在考后第一时间提供真题、解析、答案信息,本文为2013年3月中级口译听力真题 Talks and Conversations 部分(含解析),由沪江网校提供。
          Talks and Conversations
          Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear several short talks and conversations. After each of these, you will hear a few questions. Listen carefully, because you will hear the talk or conversation and the questions ONLY ONCE. When you hear a question, read the four answer choices and choose the best answer to that question. Then write the letter of the answer you have chosen in the corresponding space in your ANSWER BOOKLET.
          Question 11—14
          M: I love this car; I think it’s really cool. It’s called the clean car.
          W: Where is it made?
          M: It was produced in Sweden. It was designed in Italy. The engine of the vehicle runs on electricity which is generated by water.
          W: so the fuel is plain H2O? Fantastic!
          M: this car was made for the city. It can be parked in a small space and it reaches a maximum speed of 80 kilometers per hour.
          W: It looks very light. What’s it made of?
          M : It is made of a special metal which is being used for airplanes and space shuttles.
          W: And what’s the price of the clean car?
          M : That’s the only problem. It’s still rather expansive.
          11. What is the man and the woman talking about?
          12. Where is the vehicle produced?
          13. Which of the following is true about the vehicle?
          14. What is the only problem with the vehicle?
          【解析】
          本对话讨论的是一种以新能源供能的汽车。采用的是一人提出问题,一人解说的方式。对话中说明了这种车型的产地,速度,材质,价格。用词简单,问题具有针对性,较容易选出正确答案。
          关键词:Generate 产生(能量等)Maximum 最大的 可同时记住这个词的动词形式 maximize 使……最大化
          Questions 15—18
          Once every year for the last few years we visited our friends in a small tiny little village in the middle of France. And they bought a cowshed, and it was literally a cowshed not fit to live in. And they have gradually made it better and renovated it. And it’s in a beautiful position. It’s on the top of a hill. And for miles around you can see this beautiful countryside. And I think only one another house. So you do need a car and you take the car into the tiny little village where there are about 4 or 5 shops and a very nice restaurant where you can go and have a 5 course meal for very little money. And also near is a very big lake, because this place is in the DorDon, and there are lots of lakes there. And we go there most afternoons and wind surf and sail. Also there is a very nice market, French Market, there once a week, where you get lovely parties, lovely fresh fish, really good fresh fish and lovely bowls and baskets which the local people have made. I like this part of France very much. But I think it’s a shame that there are too many English people there.
          15. In which part of France do the speaker’s friends live?
          16. What was the house before they modernized it?
          17. Where is the house located?
          18. According to the passage, which of the following statements is not true?
          【解析】
          本文来自中级口译听力课本。考生在考前准备时必须做到把听力课本上的练习全部做完,并且至少做三套历年真题,这样才能做到准备充分。 本文内容比较生活化,描述了说话人朋友在法国的房子以及其周边环境。听时需要抓住地点信息。总体来说难度不大。
          关键词:Cowshed 牛棚 Renovate 翻新 修复
          Questions 19—22
          W: I like that picture you put up on the wall.
          M: Oh, thank you.It’s a photograph that I took on my vacation last year.
          W: You took it yourself? I didn’t know you were a photographer.
          M: Oh, yes.I’ve been taking pictures for years.
          W: It sounds like an interesting hobby.Do you have any more of your pictures here?
          M: I have some that I haven’t enlarged.
          W: May I see them?
          M: Yes, certainly.I haven’t really sorted them out yet. Some of them are faces, just faces of people whom I see when I’m walking around.
          W: Do you let them know that you’re taking pictures of them?
          M: I try not to.I don’t like pictures of people who pose for the camera.I like people who are going about their daily business without being aware of the camera.
          W: And what are the rest of the pictures?
          M: A few of them are landscapes. And the rest of them are still life studies that I took in my studio.
          W: Oh, you have your own studio? But I suppose you need a lot of equipment.How many cameras do you have?
          M: Well, I have several, but I use two of them more than the others.Here, this is the one that I use to get the portrait shots.
          W: What’s your other favourite?
          M: It’s the one I use for the pictures that I take in my studio. It’s too big to carry around.
          W: When are you going to take a picture of me?
          M: Some time when you don’t know that I am taking one.
          19. What picture did the man put on the wall?
          20. How does the man take pictures of people when he is walking around?
          21. According to the man, when does he use the bigger camera?
          22. What kind of pictures has the man not taken yet?
          【解析】
          本对话也是采用一人提问,一人描述情况的形式,对一位摄影师的摄影风格和喜好进行了描述。听的时候注意男说话人的回答即可。用词简单,难度不大。
          重点词汇和结构:
          go about sth 处理,着手做某事
          be aware of 知道,意识到
          landscape 风景,风景画
          Questions 23—26
          Traveling by air is one of the major conveniences of modern times. The whole field of aviation is geared to meet our needs for our safe, efficient and fast transportation. Let me give you an account of my recent trip on a major airline to illustrate my point.
          I began preparations for my trip early by calling the airline and making a reservation. A few days later, I got the e-mail telling me my flight number and the times of departure from my city and arrival at my destination. I was advised to arrive at the airline terminal an hour before take-off in order to check in for my flight.
          On the day of my flight, I went to the ticket counter for my boarding card, and then headed for the waiting area of the gate, from which my airplane will depart. Of course, you have to go through security system first. While I was waiting, I noticed how busy everyone was. The mechanics were checking the plane for last minute repairs, and a large truck was fueling the plane with gasoline to make it ready for take-off.
          When my flight was called, I boarded the airplane. I was pleasantly greeted by the flight attendants and ordered light drinks and food. The weather was good, and there was no air turbulence to cause us worry or discomfort.
          Although my flight was trouble-free, during the holidays, air travel becomes more hectic. Often, airlines sell too many tickets for a flight and are then overbooked. Some unlucky passengers will be bumped and asked to reschedule on a later flight. Bad weather might also cause a later take-off, and this delay often results in misconnections at the next stop.
          On the whole, however, air travel is worth the expense. It is fast, safe and usually reliable.
          23. How did the speaker make his flight reservation?
          24. Why is the speaker advised to arrive an hour earlier?
          25. How was his flight going according to the speaker?
          26. Which of the following is not true about air travel?
          【解析】
          本段讲述说话者乘飞机旅行的全过程,网上订票、取登机牌、安检、登机等无一遗漏,而问题设置也围绕这些常识性内容展开,不涉及细节。如果考生对飞机旅行稍有了解,或者有过坐飞机的经历,即使有些部分没有听清,也能够顺利选出答案。文中出现aviation,gear等个别不常用单词,但不影响理解和答题。
          Questions 27--30
          W: Robert, I know you have strong feelings about the media.
          M: I do. I’ve never had a television in my life. I grew up before television was really common. And I just don’t have time for it. I think you have to look at the “trade off” for whatever you do.
          W: What do you mean by “trade off”?
          M: What it costs, not only in money, but in terms what it does to your life. I have no real machines in my apartment. Well, I do have an FM radio.
          W: What do you listen to?
          M: Oh, weather reports, good music. And I have a telephone now. But I lived for eight years without one.
          W: Eight years without a telephone?
          M: Well, I discovered there were telephones on every street corner, and I really didn’t need one for anything.
          W: Do you have a computer?
          M: I do not own a computer. Because when I go on the Internet, I’m always disappointed. You see, I think modern technology destroys all the beauty and meaning in life. The machine gets in the way, and I don’t want to be part of a machine. That’s not the way I want to live my life.
          W: Aren’t there any good things that the modern media bring us? I don’t know. Closer contact with other people?
          M: Well, I do have a confession to make. The only modern form of media I really like is the jet plane. I mean, I know it’s not “the media”, but I really consider it to be a form of communication. It has allowed me to travel all over the world. I get great enjoyment out of travelling. I link up with people from foreign countries. I meet them. I talked to them. And so in that way, the jet plane has improved international communication much more than fax or e-mail will ever do.
          W: What an interesting idea. Thank you, Robert.
          27. Why has Robert never had a television in his life?
          28. Which type of modern machine does Robert have now in his apartment?
          29. What does Robert think of modern technology?
          30. What does Robert enjoy most?
          【解析】
          本段对话为记者对名为Robert的男子的采访,主要围绕男子对现代科技尤其是机器的见解。他认为人不该成为机器的一部分,所以甚少接触现代科技,过着自己想过的简单纯朴的生活。但他仍承认飞机能为跨国界的沟通带来益处。话题难度居中,基本无太难的词汇。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:02 , Processed in 0.057847 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.