帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 16:58:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
SECTLON 1: LISTENING TEST (40 minutes)

Part A: Spot Dictation

Directions:In this part of the test, you will hear a passage and read the same passage with blanks in it. Fill in each of the blanks with the word or words you have heard on the tape. Write your answer in the corresponding space in you ANSWER BOOKLET. Remember you will hear the passage only once.
        Good afternoon, I'd like to thank professor Leach for giving me the chance to talk to you students. My topic today is “Attitudes, Values and Tastes”.An attitude, or the way we feel about something, can take different forms. On the one hand, there are attitudes that are simply_______(1). There may change from year to year, month to month and even, day to day. On the other hand, there are attitudes that can be firmly fixed ____________(2) that rarely, if ever, change.
        Included in the first___________ (3) are statements like “Sally has beautiful eyes”, or “I hate icecream”. Attitudes like these may simply ____________(4) a person, al taste or preference that does not always affect other people. Nobody will get particularly ___________(5), for example, if you have a preference for tea ____________(6) coffee.
        The second type of attitude could _________(7) such statements as “Smoking should be banned in _________(8)”, and “War is a terrible thing”. With attitudes like these, however, we are expressing an opinion that we ____________(9) about. Opinions such as these are very much a part of ____________(10) since they express the way we feel about certain __________(11) and events.
        If someone is a smoker, for example, it can become very difficult to ___________(12) that person if they smoke ____________(13) in our company. Preference and tastes refer to specific ______(14) , where values are general and include __________(15). There is big difference, for example, between these two ___________(16): “Your boss is very rude ”and “I could never
        work under a boss”. In the first statement, the speaker is____________ (17) an opinion based on one person, the boss. The idea is that other bosses are not _____________(18). In the second one, though, the speaker indicates a _____________(19) about work in general: he could not work for anyone, ______________(20) they were.
          更多内容》》》新东方网英语频道

146-11121411512a06.gif

146-11121411512a06.gif

我要报班》》新东方英语学习课程
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 07:26 , Processed in 0.067208 second(s), 15 queries , WinCache On.