|
欢迎/开幕/闭幕词 welcome/opening/closingspeech/address
致开/闭幕词 deliver/make an opening/closing speech
签字仪式 signing ceremony
友好访问 goodwill visit
宣布……开幕 declare … open; declare thecommencement/opening of
宣布……闭幕 declare the conclusion/closing of …
发表热情友好的讲话 make a warm and friendly speech
热情洋溢的欢迎词 gracious speech of welcome
尊敬的来宾 distinguished/respected/respectable/honorable guests
陛下 Your/His/Her Majesty
殿下 Your/His/Her Highness/Excellency/Royal Highness
阁下 Your/His/Her Honor/Excellency
主席先生/女士阁下 Excellency Mr./Madam Chairman/President
值此……之际 on the occasion of
以……的名义 in the name of
由衷的谢意 heartfelt thanks
承蒙/应……的盛情邀请 at the gracious invitation of …
回顾过去 look back on; in retrospect
展望未来 look ahead; look into the future
最后 in conclusion/closing
提议祝酒 propose a toast
荣幸地答谢您给我们的热情招待 have the honor of reciprocating your warm reception
愉快地答谢您热情洋溢的欢迎词 have the pleasure in replying to your gracious speech of welcome
怀着对贵国人民的深厚感情 with profound and amicable sentiments for your people
远道来访/来自大洋彼岸的朋友 friends coming from a distant land/the other side of the Pacific
作为贵国人们的友好使者 as an envoy of friendship with your people
随同贸易代表团来访的商界的朋友们 friends from the business community accompanying thetrade delegation
增加我们彼此之间的理解和友谊 increase/strengthen/promote/expand our mutual understandingand friendship
促进我们之间的友好合作关系 promote/facilitate/enhance/strengthen/advance our friendly relationof cooperation
符合两国人民的共同利益 accord with/agree with/conform to/meet the common interests ofour two peoples
现在,我愉快地宣布第22届万国邮政联盟大会开幕。
Now, I have the pleasure to declare the 22nd Universal Postal Congress open.
我非常荣幸地宣布,太空开发北京国际会议现在开幕!我代表中国政府和人民,并以我个人的名义,向所有与会代表和来宾表示热烈的欢迎。
It is my great honor to declare the commencement of Beijing International Conference on OuterSpace Exploration. On behalf of the Chinese Government and people, and in my own name, Iwould like to extend my warm welcome to all the delegates and guests.
我谨代表中国政府和人民,对本届论坛的召开表示热烈祝贺。向出席论坛的各国国家元首、政府首脑和政要、相关组织代表,以及来自世界各国的商界精英表示诚挚欢迎。
I wish to extend, on behalf of the Chinese Government and people, warm congratulations on theconvocation of the forum, and a sincere welcome to the heads of state and government, politicalleaders, representatives of relevant international organizations and business leaders from aroundthe world.
我祝贺这次会议在南京胜利召开。会议组委会的全体成员为这次会议的成功召开付出了辛勤的劳动,作出了杰出的贡献,我谨向他们表示感谢。
I would also like to express my congratulations on the successful opening of the conference inNanjing. I wish to thank all the members of the organizing committee for their hard and admirablework, which has made this conference possible.
在这个美丽无比的金秋季节,我们在北京迎来了第四届世界妇女大会的召开。这是一次世界历史上规模空前的妇女大会,也是世界历史上最重要的国际会议之一。我们希望本届世妇会成为促进人类文明、和平与进步的光辉里程碑。为此,我们热烈欢呼第四届世界妇女大会的召开,并预祝大会圆满成功。
In this most beautiful autumn season, we welcome in Beijing the opening of the Fourth WorldConference on Women, the largest and one of the most important international meetings of itskind in world history. We hope that the conference will become a brilliant landmark of promotingthe civilization, peace, and progress of humanity. For this, we warmly herald the opening of theFourth World Conference on Women and wish the Conference a complete success.
在这春暖花开的季节,我们在美丽的博鳌,迎来了亚洲和世界各地的朋友。
In this blooming season of spring, we have brought together in this pretty town of Boao somany friends from around Asia and the world at large.
我深信这次会议将达成一项保护知识产权的协定。我预祝大会圆满成功!
I am convinced that this conference will reach an agreement on the protection of intellectualproperty rights. I wish the conference a complete success!
请允许我向远道而来的贵宾表示最热烈的欢迎和亲切的问候。
Allow me to express my warmest welcome and gracious greetings to our distinguished guestscoming from afar.
我非常愉快地向戴维斯先生率领澳大利亚代表团表示热烈的欢迎。
|
|