主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 09:54:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  LONDON, July 31 (Xinhua) -- China's swimming breakout swimmer Ye Shiwen stunned the worldagain as she captured her second Olympic gold in women's 200m individual medley at LondonOlympics on Tuesday, beating the Olympic record she set earlier in the semifinal.
          Ye, 16, launched another devastating final length of freestyle to sprint home first in 2:07.57.
          Australian Alicia Coutts, who already took a gold in bronze in 4x100m freestyle relay and 100m butterfly in London, took silver in 2:08.15. The bronze medal to American Caitlin Leverenz whoclocked 2:08.95.
          Roared on by a capacity crowd, Ye maintained her strength in the first butterfly leg, hanging on tolet defending Olympic champion Stephanie Rice to lead the field. As the fourth at the turn, shegradually reeled in and seized the lead after her backstroke leg.
          After a slow lead off from Coutts in the breaststroke leg, Ye put on a devastating final 50m andleaving Coutts for dead at the last second.
          "I couldn't lose the race," said Ye, who was tipped the top seed in the race.
          "I didn't expect others to swim so fast. I was surprised," she added.
          Ye's signature last 50m well impressed the world, and was also clearly aware by her competitors.
          "I knew that Ye had a very fast last 50m. I've put in some seriously hard work," said Coutts, whowas indeed turned over by Ye in the last 50m sprint.
          Though settling for silver, Coutts said she was satisfied for it (the time) was her personal best.

1120053_105555_1.jpg

1120053_105555_1.jpg

Defending champion Rice, also world record holder from Beijing Olympics, was shut out of medalswith a fourth stand.
          "I am very disappointed. I messed things with the fly and the back, I did not come home as well asI probably would have liked to," said Rice, triple Olympic champion but empty-handed in London.
          She was over one-body length away from Ye, world champion of the event at 2011 ShanghaiWorld Championships.
          Ye also produced a remarkable show in the semifinal on Monday as she set a new Olympicrecord of 2:08.39 to be the fastest qualifier, only for herself to renew in the final.
          It is the second gold medal Ye bagged at London Olympics with the other one in 400m individualmedley, in which she erased the world record of Rice from Beijing Games by one second.
          Her final 50m sprint was labelled as "incredible" by many superstars including American prodigyRyan Lochte. In the 400m individual medley final, Ye put on a superfast last leg in 28.93, evenfaster than Ryan Lochte recorded in the final 50m in men's 400m freestyle event which saw himatop the Olympic podium.
          Her outstanding victory also triggered suspicions and some turned it to banned substances. Yesaid she was never affected by doubters of her remarkable results which were down to hardtraing.
          Two golds from two individual events in her Olympic debut, Ye has become the most prolificswimmer China has ever produced.
          相关新闻:
          神奇的中国16岁小姑娘叶诗文31日在伦敦奥运会200米混合泳比赛中再一次上演了逆转大戏,凭借最后50米发力赢得了她在伦敦的第二枚金牌。
          叶诗文在150米后还排在第三名,但是在最后50米的自由泳中越游越快,竟然第一个触壁,她的夺金成绩为2分07秒57,打破了她30日刚刚在半决赛中创造的2分08秒39的奥运会纪录。澳大利亚名将库茨以2分08秒15获得亚军,美国选手莱韦伦茨以2分08秒95夺得铜牌。
          在28日的400米混合泳决赛中,叶诗文也是在落后情况下最后100米发力,最终惊人地打破了世界纪录并夺得金牌。
          “我在蛙泳时落后了心里特别紧张,”叶诗文说,“所以最后50米自由泳拼命游。原来大家在半决赛中都保存了实力。”
          第一次参加奥运会就赢得了两枚金牌,还手握一个世界纪录,叶诗文引起了大群外媒的关注。200米混合泳决赛一开始,旁边的几名外国记者就开始讨论中国的“叶”到底会不会继续“神奇”。
          结果并没有让他们失望,当日的200米混合泳决赛非常激烈,第一个50米的蝶泳之后叶诗文仅排在第4,但是在游完仰泳之后她就惊人地追到了第一。不料在第三个50米蛙泳后被莱韦伦茨等相继超越,150米时排在第三,最后的50米则是最精彩的,叶诗文抓住自己最擅长的自由泳接连超过了前面的两位名将,在现场雷鸣般的掌声和尖叫声中夺得了在伦敦的第二枚金牌。
          对于自己在伦敦的成功,“小叶子”很淡定,“这两枚金牌是我努力训练的结果,我也得到了大家的很多帮助。我现在就想放一个长假好好休息休息。”
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 22:11 , Processed in 0.082420 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.