36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 08:56:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  减少校园浪费(Reduce Waste on Campus)
          As is known to all, waste on campus has become a more and more serious problem. We can easily see many students dump a lot of food in the garbage can. Some students spend thousands of yuan buying fashionable clothes and so on.The negative effects of waste can be shown in the following aspects. In the first place, it makes some students dependent on their parents for money, which is harmful to their development. If they don’t learn to support themselves, they will be “useless people” when they graduate.
          In the second place, it is not easy for our parents to arrange for our schooling. Last but not the least important, there is no denying the fact that our country is still poor. There are many people who cannot go to university and many poor people still need our help. As far as i am concerned, i should set a good example to reduce waste on campus. First of all, i will refrain from wasting anything, from food to stationery. What’s more, i’m determined to call on more schoolmates to fight against waste.
          Only through these measures can we hope to reduce waste on campus.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 13:52 , Processed in 0.059646 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.