36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2016-7-11 08:52:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  2011年英语四级考试写作必背经典范文8
          Directions: You live in a room in college which you share with another student. You find it very difficult to work there because your roommate always has friends visiting. Write a letter to the Accommodation Officer at the college.
          1)要求下学期换一个新房间,
          2)解释原因,
          3)要求单间。
          Dear Sir or Madam,
          I am writing to inform you that I wish to move into a new room next semester. I would prefer a single room, as I find the present sharing arrangement inconvenient.
          I must explain that the reason for my dissatisfaction is my roommate’s inconsiderate behavior. For one thing, his friends are constantly visiting him; for another, he regularly holds noisy parties. In these circumstances, I find it difficult to concentrate on my studies, and I am falling behind in my assignments.
          I am sure you will agree that the only solution is for me to move into a room of my own. Therefore, I would be grateful if you could find a single room for me, preferably not in the same building but as near to the college campus as possible.
          Yours sincerely,
          Li Ming
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 23:25 , Processed in 0.069931 second(s), 8 queries , WinCache On.