主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-12-5 21:36:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在大学里,许多学校都会让学生通过英语四级。然而,许多学生认为四级考试没有通过是因为四级阅读理解的问题。接下来,文都四六级将分享一些英语四级阅读学习经验,请看下面的文章分享2018年英语四级阅读:感谢命运上,希望对您有所帮助。
四级阅读:感谢命运上
"5 pm, ma'am."
“下午5点,女士。”
"What? My baby can no longer wait for that! Can you please ask the personnel a favor to make it earlier? "
“什么?我的宝宝等不了那么久!你能请排班的通融一下,把时间提前一点吗?”
My 3 month-old-baby was already very weak and gasping.
我三个月大的婴儿已经非常虚弱,呼吸艰难。
His abdomen became larger and larger in each hour that passed by.
时间每过去一小时,他的肚子就变大一点。
Three days ago, we brought him for admission at the hospital where I worked due to several projectile vomiting .
三天前,我们带他在我上班的医院办理了入院手续,因为他几次出现了喷射性呕吐的症状。
I knew the danger of dehydration very well because there were already countless patients of this case that we had encountered .
我非常了解身体脱水的危险性,我们已经遇到过无数这样的案例了。
But it was not a simple dehydration as I expected .
但我没有想到,孩子不光是身体脱水。
It held a bigger unknown threat that needed immediate surgical intervention.
他身体里藏着更危险的未知病因,正危及他的生命,需要立即进行手术干预。
But before the pediatric surgeon could figure out what would be the best approach since ultrasound and x-rays failed to reveal the problem, he ordered a CT Scan of the Whole Abdomen with Contrast.
B超和X光扫描都没能找出病因,儿科大夫决定对孩子的整个腹腔做一个CT扫描并加以比对,希望能由此找到最 佳的治疗方案。
The said procedure was scheduled at one of the most famous and big hospital of the city since our own hospital did not have it yet.
但CT扫描要在本城最大最有名的一家医院去做,我们自己的医院还没有这个医疗设备。
Everything about him suddenly became so erratic including his laboratory results.
孩子的状况突然变得难以预料、他危在旦夕,检验结果也不容乐观。
Life saving devices were already prepared inside our room. I knew that his chance of survival became very thin.
我们已经在病房里放好了抢救设施。我知道他好转的机会已经非常小了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 05:58 , Processed in 0.071839 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.