主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-12-5 21:35:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
在大学里,许多学校都会让学生通过英语四级。然而,许多学生认为四级考试没有通过是因为四级阅读理解的问题。接下来,文都四六级将分享一些英语四级阅读学习经验,请看下面的文章分享2018年英语四级阅读:鳄鱼形猫窝,希望对您有所帮助。
四级阅读:鳄鱼形猫窝
They're the most divisive shoe of the 21st century, but one business is making a new use for Crocs.
21世纪最 具争议拖鞋非卡骆驰拖鞋莫属,但是有商家正在将Crocs用于新的用途了
Amazon seller Sasquatch is selling pet beds made in the same style as Crocs.
亚马逊卖家Sasquatch正在售卖卡骆驰同款,不过这是给宠物当床睡。
The beds, which cost $50.00 in pink and a whopping $249.45in beige, have the same shape as the rubber clogs, and come with a fleeced lining to keep your beloved critters warm.
粉色拖鞋售价50美元,米色大号售价高达249.45美元,这款宠物床和橡胶洞洞鞋一模一样,覆有羊毛,可以让宠物们保暖。
Despite their quirky appearance, the shoes have proved to be popular and are out of stock in pink.
奇怪的外形并没有削弱大家对它的喜爱,粉色已经售罄。
The fleece lining is removable so it can be used in a bed itself, leaving owners with a giant Croc style shoe.
羊毛还可拆除,所以既可以当宠物床,又可以当大号拖鞋来穿。
The seller is based in the US but ships the UK - for £39.48 with a £15.51 postage fee.
卖家基地在美国,可邮寄至英国,39.48英镑的商品要交15.51英镑的邮费。
The product has five star reviews from shoppers, with one praising its 'comfort' and 'snugness'.
该爆款已获五星好评,有买家评论非常“舒服”。
One wrote: 'What a super little bed this is, I think it's such a clever idea, you can clean it whenever you need to, cover and the bed itself and it keeps your pet nice and snug and looks really nice too. Fab!!!'
还有人评论:“这床好迷你哦,这主意也太棒了吧,想洗的时候也很方便,羊毛和鞋都让宠物又舒服又可爱。赞!!!”
Another said: 'I love it and so does my Chihuahua. When it is warm she sits in the open part and when it is cold she snuggles up under the hood.'
“我和我的宠物都超爱它,天暖的时候我的宠物坐在没有遮蔽的区域,天冷了就舒服地躺在顶下。”
A third wrote: 'This is fantastic for our 7yr. old tortoise he just loves it, he goes in and out of it himself and loves the soft material.'
“我们七岁的龟龟超爱这个,他自己会进去又出来自己玩,羊毛也很爱。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:14 , Processed in 0.053518 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.