主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-11-30 20:48:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
大学英语四级作文常考说/读/写的能力,每次考试之后,考生们都会感慨,没背英语四级作文范文,没背四级作文好词好句!距离2018年英语四级考试还剩半个月的时间,快跟文都四六级小编一起背一篇英语四级作文范文:努力与成功,相信会使大家受益匪浅。
英语四级作文范文题目:
"When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success." Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.
英语四级作文范文参考:
It has been said that when people succeed, it is because of hard work and that luck has nothing to do with success. Although I believe that hard work is very important and is the surest way to success for most people, I must disagree with this statement. It cannot be denied that luck often plays an important role in success. For example, many important discoveries have been made by accident. There have been many cases of researchers and inventors making major breakthroughs while they were actually trying to solve another problem or create a different device.
Furthermore, there is something to be said for simply being in the right place at the right time-perhaps meeting someone by chance who can offer a good job or rare opportunity. And of course, there are the rare examples of gamblers and lottery winners who beat the odds and achieve sudden and unexpected success.
While the influence of luck cannot be ignored, this is not to say that one should depend on it and ignore the value of hard work. If one is willing to work hard, I believe that success will eventually be achieved, with or without the added benefit of luck. Moreover, hard work is often an essential ingredient of luck because it enables one to take advantage of a lucky encounter. If the scientist has not worked hard to develop his knowledge and skills, he may not recognize that lucky breakthrough when it comes along. Therefore, my suggestion is not to count on luck to bring you success. Instead, work hard and keep your eyes open for that lucky opportunity.
以上就是英语四级作文范文,实用性较强,同学们别忘了背几篇之后整理出来属于自己的模板哦,不要给阅卷老师看到千篇一律的“整容脸”,化有为无我们的作文自然能吸引到老师的青睐~
小编推荐:
【直播】 2018年12月大学英语四级全程班
2018年12月英语四级作文范文:搬到新的地方会失去老朋友嘛
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 19:10 , Processed in 0.070165 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.