主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-11-27 20:31:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2018年大学英语四级马上就要到了,为了帮助考生们更好的备考四级翻译,今天文都四六级为大家分享让我们结束二战话题四级翻译怎么做上,希望大家从现在开始,多收集整理一批四级翻译内容,好应对接下来的英语四级考试。
四级翻译:Russia’s Proposal for Japan: Let’s End WWII
To visit the island of Sakhalin is to be reminded of the shifting fortunes of empire.
访问库页岛,提醒着人们帝国命运的不断变化。
From Imperial Japan to Tsarist Russia, and later Soviet rule,Wars and changing boundaries have shaped Sakhalin’s history carrying families in their wake.
从日本帝国到沙皇俄罗斯,以及后来的苏维埃统治,战争以及国界的不断变化书写着库页岛的历史,随之而来,一些家庭的历史也被改写。
I was born here, grew up here. Until I was seven, I was brought up in a Japanese family.
我在这出生,我在这长大。在我七岁之前,我在一个日本家庭长大。
Sirokhata’s parents stayed in Sakhalin after Soviet forces took control of the island in the waning days of World War two,so young Masaesi adapted learning Russian and later joining the Soviet army to guard against the Japanese.
在二战即将结束、苏联军队控制了库页岛的时候,Sirokhata的父母就在这个岛屿上,所以,年轻的Masaesi学习了俄语,不久后加入了苏联军队来防范日本人。
The Japanese are coming from over there, they’d say during attack drills.
在攻击训练期间,他们会说,日本人会从那儿来。
What do you mean coming? Here’s one right next to me. We all joked about it.
你怎么说来?我旁边就有一个。我们都这么开玩笑。
Today, locals prefer to tout Sakhalin’s growing economic integration with Asia while the Kremlin has invested heavily in the island.Sakhalin oil, gas, fishing and tourism industries are all banking on outside investment and visitors.
今天,当地人更喜欢宣传库页岛和亚洲日益融合的经济,而俄罗斯则斥巨资投资该岛。库页岛的石油、天然气和旅游业都靠外部的投资和游客的到来。
It’s a long way from days when the Soviet territory was closed to outsiders.We were part of the Soviet Union.We were developing the cities and factories. The people came here to live and work.When I was a schoolboy, I was not at all interested if we had some relations with Japan or not.But Sakhalin’s Korean community still vibrant has never forgotten.My family history is tragic, but that tragedy touched not only us, take almost any family here and it’s the same.Brought to Sakhalin as cheap labor by the Japanese,the island’s Korean diaspora was cut off from their homeland as the Iron Curtain descended.
从苏联对外界关上大门的日子到如今,这是很长的一段路。我们是苏联的一部分。我们发展城市和建设工厂。人们来这儿工作生活。当我还在读书的时候,我对我们和日本有没有关系一点也不感兴趣。但是库页岛的韩国社区仍然活跃,从未忘记。我的家族历史是悲惨的,但是这样的悲剧不仅是我们家族的,几乎是这里所有家族的,悲剧大抵一样。他们被日本人当作廉价的劳动力带到库页岛,随着铁幕的降临,岛上的朝鲜族侨民被赶出自己的家园。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 21:19 , Processed in 0.062561 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.