主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-11-12 20:26:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2018年最后一次英语四六级考试还有1个月就要开始了,不知道大家准备的怎么样了?文都四六级小编整理了2018年12月英语四级模拟题(6),另外,小编还特推0元领四六级冲刺30天定制服务,一键加群香免费课程资料,不来香菇!【点击一键加群享受服务】
A Letter of Condolence 【慰问信】
你在报纸上看到你的朋友王志的家乡被飓风袭击,请你写一封慰问信向他表示你的关心。
【参考范文】
​A Letter of Condolence
Dear Wang,
In today’s newspaper, I read about the recent events in your town and I am writing to extend my sincere condolences.
It broke my heart to see all those pictures of those whose homes have been destroyed in the tragic hurricane. I can’t believe my eyes when I saw a littler girl crying on the roof of her house asking for help. I am really worried about your family, and all your friends there. I am crossing my fingers for you now in hopes that you are all safe and all right.
I can only imagine how difficult this time must be for you, and I want to extend to you my unwavering support and our government and many nongovernmental organizations are initiating various campaigns to urge people to donate some necessary things to send to America. I donated all my allowance that I have been saving for years.
I feel extremely sorry for this tragedy, and I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Please pass my concern on to your parents.
Yours sincerely,
Meng Fei
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 18:10 , Processed in 0.058834 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.