主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-11-3 22:03:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
跟文都四六级小编一起背一些2018年12月英语四级作文范文大学生应该参加体育锻炼,每天看一看,写作或许就能变得简单点!
下面是英语四级写作范文:大学生应该参加体育锻炼
Directions:For this part,you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay entitled College Students Should Attend Physical Exercise.
1、有些大学生不喜欢参加体育锻炼,这种做法是相当不可取的。
2、大学生参加体育锻炼的好处。
3、你喜欢参加何种体育锻炼?
【范文】
College Students Should Attend Physical Exercise.
Physicalexercise is a necessary part of college life. However, still some collegestudents do not like to attend sports activities. They think those activities waste their timeand influence their study. Indeed, it is very unwise for college students tokeep distance form physical exercise.
Physicalexercise is very beneficial to college students. First of all, attending sportsactivities can help college students build a strong body and keep abundantenergy. Moreover, physical exercise is an effective way to release pressure andkeep a pleasant mood. Besides, by attending physical activities, students can havechances to contract and communicate with others, which can help them improvetheir social skills.
Nowadays colleges and universities provide many sports facilities for students to do physicalexercise. Students can choose freely according to their interests and needs. Asfor me, I am keen on all kinds of ball games, especially football andbasketball. From these games, I have gained great pleasure and made manyfriends. To conclude, every college student should not hesitate to attendsports activities.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 02:28 , Processed in 0.076942 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.