主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-7-31 19:54:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
口语是谈话时使用的语言。能说一口流利的英语口语,更能为自我本身提升魅力。文都四六级小编和考生们一起讨论学习口语,希望可以帮助考生们更加有效的提高英语口语,今天为考生们分享2018年11月英语六级口语考试资料:友谊。
个人陈述的主题为 “The importance of friendship”,那么接下来,我们来看一下就The importance of friendship这一主题展开的一些常用的表述:
The importance of friendship
In our daily life, we have often heard the profound question “What does friendship mean?” Well, different people have different answer, in my mind, There is no definite answer. An eternal theme in literature, friendship always plays an indispensable and crucial role in daily life.
When you ask children to give an answer about the question, you may get the answer like I love my classmates, they are the best friends for me, for, they share their toys and dolls with me, and we can enjoy the happiness together.
If the question left to the adult, you may get the answer like friendship can present me more meaningful things and feelings. For example, when I am in the bad mood, they will listen to me and give me the advisable suggestions to cheer me up. When I’m in trouble, they can give me a hand. We can share happiness and sorrow with each other. It is the essential part in our life.
So, from my perspective, friendship is very crucial and no one can live happily without it.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 05:57 , Processed in 0.068131 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.