主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-7-18 20:39:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2018年6月英语四六级考试已经结束,文都四六级小编提醒各位考生英语四六级考试为多题多卷,文都教育英语四六级老师将在考试结束后及时整理不同版本的英语四六级真题及答案 ,今日文都四六级网站和大家分享2018年6月英语四级考试真题及答案(卷一) ,教你备考2018年12月英语四六级考试!
PartⅠ Writing
1.【题干】Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a short essay on the importance of speaking ability and how to develop it. 120-180 words.
【答案】With our society becoming increasingly open and diversified, the speaking ability is of growing importance in our life and work. In the past, people who were not eloquent could become successful when they were diligent enough. However, now, speaking ability can make a person stand out much quicker in their workplace and social life.
The reasons why speaking ability is so important are as follows. To begin with, people of excellent speaking ability are generally more charming and approachable because they tend to be more friendly and frank. Besides, every walk of life has become more cooperative; therefore, more communicative people have higher working efficiency. For example, my brother used to be a quiet person. Two years ago, I was told that he was fired by his company because he could not get along with his colleagues. After that, he attended a speaking training class and spent a year in improving his eloquence. Now, he has become more confident and found a new job with generous salary.
In order to develop speaking ability, listening to good speeches and famous talk shows can help us imitate great lecturers’ style of speaking and ways of expressing themselves. Meanwhile, it is about time that we spent more time with our friends rather than with our phones, sharing with them our real feelings and thoughts.
【解析】
【考点】
PartⅢ Reading Section A
Since the 1940s, southern California has had a reputation for smog. Things are not as bad as they once were but, according to the American Lung Association, Los Angeles is still the worst city in the United States for levels of _____(26). Gazing down on the city from the Getty Center, an art museum in the Santa Monica Mountains, one would find the view of the Pacific Ocean blurred by the haze(霾). Nor is the state's bad air_____(27). To its south. Fresno, in the central valley, comes top of the list in America for year-round pollution. Resident's hearts and lungs are affected as a_____(28).
All of which, combined with California's reputation as the home of technological_____(29), makes the place ideal for developing and testing systems designed to monitor pollution in_____(30). And that is just what Aclima, a new firm in San Francisco, has been doing over the past few months. It has been trying out monitoring that are_____(31) to yield minute-to-minute maps of_____(32) air pollution. Such stations will also be able to keep an eye on what is happening inside buildings, including offices.
To this end, Aclima has been_____(33) with Google's Street View system. Davida Herzl, Aclima's boss, says they have revealed pollution highs on days when San Francisco's transit workers went on strike and the city's_____(34) were forced to use their cars. Conversely, "cycle to word" days have done their job by_____(35) pollution lows.
26.【题干】_____.
【选项】
A.assisted
B.collaborating
C.consequence
D.consumers
E.creating
F.detail
G.domestic
H.frequently
I.inhabitants
J.innovation
K.intended
L.outdoor
M.pollutants
N.restricted
O.sum
【答案】M
【解析】Los Angeles受污染最严重,介词后面加名词。
【考点】
27.【题干】_____.
【选项】
A.assisted
B.collaborating
C.consequence
D.consumers
E.creating
F.detail
G.domestic
H.frequently
I.inhabitants
J.innovation
K.intended
L.outdoor
M.pollutants
N.restricted
O.sum
【答案】N
【解析】污染不局限在南部,中部也受污染,所以选restricted。
【考点】
28.【题干】_____.
【选项】
A.assisted
B.collaborating
C.consequence
D.consumers
E.creating
F.detail
G.domestic
H.frequently
I.inhabitants
J.innovation
K.intended
L.outdoor
M.pollutants
N.restricted
O.sum
【答案】C
【解析】固定搭配as a consequence。
【考点】
29.【题干】_____.
【选项】
A.assisted
B.collaborating
C.consequence
D.consumers
E.creating
F.detail
G.domestic
H.frequently
I.inhabitants
J.innovation
K.intended
L.outdoor
M.pollutants
N.restricted
O.sum
【答案】J
【解析】空格前面是technological,构成搭配,科技创新。
【考点】
30.【题干】_____.
【选项】
A.assisted
B.collaborating
C.consequence
D.consumers
E.creating
F.detail
G.domestic
H.frequently
I.inhabitants
J.innovation
K.intended
L.outdoor
M.pollutants
N.restricted
O.sum
【答案】F
【解析】in detail详细,固定搭配。
【考点】
31.【题干】_____.
【选项】
A.assisted
B.collaborating
C.consequence
D.consumers
E.creating
F.detail
G.domestic
H.frequently
I.inhabitants
J.innovation
K.intended
L.outdoor
M.pollutants
N.restricted
O.sum
【答案】K
【解析】be intended to打算计划,固定搭配。
【考点】
32.【题干】_____.
【选项】
A.assisted
B.collaborating
C.consequence
D.consumers
E.creating
F.detail
G.domestic
H.frequently
I.inhabitants
J.innovation
K.intended
L.outdoor
M.pollutants
N.restricted
O.sum
【答案】L
【解析】形容词修饰空格后的名词性短语,outdoor air pollution后句谈的是室内所以此处是室外。
【考点】
33.【题干】_____.
【选项】
A.assisted
B.collaborating
C.consequence
D.consumers
E.creating
F.detail
G.domestic
H.frequently
I.inhabitants
J.innovation
K.intended
L.outdoor
M.pollutants
N.restricted
O.sum
【答案】B
【解析】collaborating合作,Aclima一直在和Google合作。
【考点】
34.【题干】_____.
【选项】
A.assisted
B.collaborating
C.consequence
D.consumers
E.creating
F.detail
G.domestic
H.frequently
I.inhabitants
J.innovation
K.intended
L.outdoor
M.pollutants
N.restricted
O.sum
【答案】I
【解析】名词所有格后面加名词,居民使用车。
【考点】
35.【题干】_____.
【选项】
A.assisted
B.collaborating
C.consequence
D.consumers
E.creating
F.detail
G.domestic
H.frequently
I.inhabitants
J.innovation
K.intended
L.outdoor
M.pollutants
N.restricted
O.sum
【答案】E
【解析】介词后面加动名词,骑自行车上班能够降低污染。
【考点】
PartⅢ Reading Section C
Passage One
Losing your ability to think and remember is pretty scary. We know the risk of dementia (痴呆)increases with age. But if you have memory slips, you probably needn't worry. There are pretty clear differences between signs of dementia and age-related memory loss.
After age 50, it's quite common to have trouble remembering the names of people, places and thing quickly, says Dr. Kirk Daffner of Brigham and Woman’s Hospital in Boston.
The brain ages just like the rest of the body. Certain parts shrink, especially areas in the brain that are important to learning, memory and planning. Changes in brain cells can affect communication between different regions of the brain. And blood flow can be reduce as vessels narrow.
Forgetting the name of an actor in a favorite movie, for example, is nothing to worry about. But if you forget the plot of the movie or don’t remember even seeing it, that's far more concerning, Daffner says.
When you forget entire experiences, he says, that’s “a red flag that something more serious may be involved.” Forgetting how to operate a familiar object like a microwave oven, or forgetting how to drive to the house of a friend you’ve visited many times before can also be signs of something going wrong.
But even then, Daffner says. people shouldn’t panic. There are many things that can cause confusion and memory loss, including health problems like temporary stoppage of mmmm...
Passage Two
You probably know about the Titanic, but it was actually just one of three state-of-the art(最 先 进的)ocean ships back in the day. The Olympic class ships were built by the Harland & Wolff ship makers in Northern Ireland for the White Star Line company. The Olympic class included the Olympic, the Britannic and the Titanic. What you may not know is that the Titanic wasn’t even the flagship of this class. All in all, the Olympic class ships were marvels of sea engineering, but they seemed cursed to suffer disastrous fates.
The Olympic launched first in 1910, followed by the Titanic in 1911, and lastly the Britannic in 1914. The ships had nine decks, and White Star Line decided to focus on making them the most luxurious ships on the water.
Stretching 269.13 meters, the Olympic class ships were wonders of naval technology, and everyone thought that they would continue to be so for quite some time. However, all suffered terrible accidents on the open seas. The Olympic got wreaked before the Titanic did, but it was the only one to survive and maintain a successful career of 24 years. The Titanic was the first to sink after famously hitting a huge iceberg in 1912. Following this disaster, the Britannic hit a naval mine in 1916 and subsequently sank as well.
Each ship was coal-powered by several boilers constantly kept running by exhausted crews below deck. Most recognizable of the ship designs are the ship’s smoke stacks, but the fourth stack was actually just artistic in nature and served no functional purpose. While two of these ships sank, they were all designed with doucle hulls(船体)believed to make them “unsinkable”, perhaps a mistaken idea that led to the Titanic’s and the Britannic’s tragic end.
The Olympic suffered two crashes with other ships and went on to serve as a hospital ship and troop transport in World War I. Eventually, she was taken out of service od 1935, ending the era of the luxurious Olympic class ocean liners.
51.【题干】What does the passage say about the three Olympic class ships?
【选项】
A.They performed marvellously on the sea.
B.They could all break the ice in their way.
C.They all experienced terrible misfortunes.
D.They were models of modern engineering.
【答案】C
【解析】
【考点】
52.【题干】What did White Star Line have in mind when it purchased the three ships?
【选项】
A.Their capacity of sailing across all waters.
B.The utmost comfort passengers could enjoy.
C.Their ability to survive disasters of any kind.
D.The long voyages they were able to undertake.
【答案】B
【解析】
【考点】
53.【题干】What is said about the fourth stack of the ships?
【选项】
A.It was a mere piece of decoration.
B.It was the work of a famous artist.
C.It was designed to let out extra smoke.
D.It was easily identifiable from afar.
【答案】A
【解析】
【考点】
54.【题干】What might have led to the tragic end of the Titanic and the Britannic?
【选项】
A.Their unscientific designs.
B.Their captains' misjudgment.
C.The assumption that they were built with the latest technology.
D.The belief that they could never sink with a double-layer body.
【答案】D
【解析】
【考点】
55.【题干】What happened to the ship Olympic in the end?
【选项】
A.She was used to carry troops.
B.She was sunk in World War Ⅰ.
C.She was converted into a hospital ship.
D.She was retired after her naval service.
【答案】D
【解析】
【考点】
PartⅣ Translation
56.【题干】公交车曾是中国人出行的主要交通工具。近年来,由于私家车数量不断増多,城市的交通问题越来越严重。许多城市为了鼓励更多人乘坐公交车出行,一直在努力改善公交车的服务质量。车辆的设施不断更新,车速也有了显著提高。然而,公交车的票价却依然相当低廉。现在,在大多数城市,许多当地老年市民都可以免费乘坐公交车。
【答案】Buses used to be the main means of transportation for Chinese people. In recent years, due to the continuous increase in the number of private cars, the traffic problems in cities have become more serious. Many cities have been trying to improve the service quality of buses in order to encourage more people to travel by bus. The facilities of the vehicles are constantly updated and the speed significantly improved, but the bus fare still remains quite low. Now, in most cities, many local elderly citizens can take buses for free.
2018年6月英语四级真题及答案解析汇总
题型英语四级作文真题范文英语四级翻译真题参考答案
英语四级真题听力原文英语四级真题听力答案
英语四级阅读理解真题英语四级真题解析(完整版)

2018年6月英语四级听力真题答案汇总
2018年6月英语四级真题听力原文(文章最后)

2018061506171394439.jpg

2018061506171394439.jpg

四六级考后“疯癫吐槽大会”
活动时间:6月16日19:00

2018061612395111039.jpg

2018061612395111039.jpg

2018年12月大学英语四级全程班
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:54 , Processed in 0.079420 second(s), 9 queries , WinCache On.