36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-7-4 19:27:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
6月份的四六级考试已结束,小编推荐大家来看看本次文都老师针对此次考试整理的英语四级真题解析,相信会使大家受益匪浅。
英语四级阅读在四级考试中约占到百分之三十五,如果四级阅读做的好,对考试成绩会有直接的影响,所以能拿下四级阅读,也就有机会能拿下四级考试!练习,练习,再练习,这当然是重中之重,文都四六级小编给大家整理了关于2018年12月英语四级阅读理解训练(377)。
Questions61-65are based on the followingpassage.
In thisage of Internet chat, videogames and reality television, there is no shortageof mindless activities to keepa child occupied. Yet, despite the competition,my 8-year-old daughter Rebecca wants to spend her leisure timewriting shortstories. She wants to enter one of her stories into a writing contest, a competitionshe won last year.
As awriter I know about winning contest, and about losing them. I know what it islike to work hard on astory only to receive a rejection slip from thepublisher. I also know the pressures of trying to live up to a reputationcreatedby previous victories. What if she doesn't win the contest again? That's thestrange thing about being aparent. So many of our own past scars and dashedhopes can surface.
Arevelation (启示)came last week when I asked her, "Don't you want to win again?" "No," she replied, "I just want to tell the story of an angel going to first grade."
I hadjust spent weeks correcting her stores as she spontaneously( 自由地)told them. Telling myself that Iwas merely an experienced writerguiding the young writer across the hall, I offered suggestions forcharacters,conflicts and endings for her tales. The story about a fearful angelstarting first grade was quickly "guided" by meinto the tale of alittle girl with a wild imagination taking her first music lesson. I had turnedher contest into mycontest without even realizing it.
Stayingback and giving kids space to grow is not as easy as it looks. Because I knowvery little about farmanimals who use tools or angels who go to first grade, Ihad to accept the fact that I was coopting (借用)mydaughter'sexperience.
Whilestepping back was difficult for me, it was certainly a good first step that Iwill quickly follow with moresteps, putting myself far enough away to give herroom but close enough to help if asked. All the while I will bereminding myselfthat children need room to experiment, grow and find their own voices.
61、What do we learn from the first paragraph?
A.Children do find lots of fun in many mindlessactivities.
B.Rebecca is much too occupied to enjoy herleisure time.
C.Rebecca draws on a lot of online materials forher writing.
D.A lot of distractions compete for Children'stime nowadays.
62、What did the author say about her own writingexperience?
A.She did not quite live up to her reputation as awriter.
B.Her way to success was full of pains andfrustrations.
C.She was constantly under pressure of writingmore.
D.Most of her stories had been rejected bypublishers.
63、Why did Rebecca want to enter this year'swriting contest?
A.She believed she possessed real talent forwriting.
B.She was sure of winning with her mother's help.
C.She wanted to share her stories with readers.
D.She had won a prize in the previous contest.
64、The author took great pains to refine herdaughter's stories because ____
A.she believed she had the knowledge andexperience to offer guidance
B.she did not want to disappoint Rebecca whoneeded her help so much
C.she wanted to help Rebecca realize her dream ofbecoming a writer
D.she was afraid Rebecca's imagination might runwild while writing
65、What's the author's advice for parents?
A.A writing career, though attractive, is not forevery child to pursue.
B.Children should be allowed freedom to growthrough experience.
C.Parents should keep an eye on the activitiestheir kids engage in.
D.Children should be given every chance to voicetheir opinions.
【参考答案】
61-65 .DBCAB
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 03:41 , Processed in 0.058587 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.