36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-6-29 20:05:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
6月份的四六级考试已结束,小编推荐大家来看看本次文都老师针对此次考试整理的英语四级真题解析,相信会使大家受益匪浅。
英语四级听力向来都在考试中占有一大部分比重,再加上听力题型的改革,不可避免的会对考生造成一些困扰,觉得听力很难拿分!文都四六级小编为了解决大家的这个难题,在这为大家整理了可以在线练习的听力习题。听力除了多练,没啥好办法,快来和小编一起练练2018年12月四级听力在线练习(602)。
【马上进入听力练习时间】
听力习题:
A. Healthy food.
B. How to do exercise.
C. How to keep fit.
D. Avoid fast foods.
A. She eats little but remains overweight.
B. She is bothered by her taste for fast food.
C. She does not know whether or not the doctor can help her.
D. She doesn't have time to do exercise.
A. Try to eat less.
B. Walk more quickly.
C. Use the stairs.
D. Avoid fast foods.
【听力材料】
W: Good morning, Dr. Smith. I'm not sure whether you can help me or not, but I'm getting desperate!
M: Oh, what's wrong? What is making you so desperate?
W: [24]Well, everybody laughs at me because I'm so fat. I've always been overweight. I'm trying to eat less but I don't seem to be able to lose any weight. I don't know what I can do. Maybe you can give me some medication?
M: [25]Well, it is not a good idea to eat less. You should eat more healthy food like fruits and vegetables, and avoid fast foods like the hamburgers and hot dogs.
W: But hamburgers and hot dogs are my favorite.
M: That's the problem. They contain high calorie that causes fatness. In addition to avoiding these high calorie foods, you should do some exercises. Physical exercise does a lot of good to health and will be an effective way to reduce weight. Medicine is not always the best solution to your problem.
W: I know, but I don't have time to do exercise. You know, I'm busy at my work from morning to night. Besides, I am not rich enough to go to the gym.
M: You needn't spend much time on exercise and you don't have to go to the gym. I suggest that you walk more regularly. You could get off the bus one stop early and walk the last bit. When you walk, try to walk a little more quickly. You could also use the stairs instead of the elevator.
W: That's really a good idea.
M: You will succeed, if you act in accordance with my suggestions.
Questions 23 to 25 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
23. What are they talking about?
正确答案:C
解析:主旨题。对话开始女士便提到她很胖,食物和运动等相关信息都是针对女士的肥胖问题提出的解决方法。说话人谈论的焦点始终是怎样才能瘦下来,因此C项正确。A项和B项是医生的建议,D项是女士最初想采用的方法。
24. Why does the woman feel desperate?
正确答案:A
解析:细节题。医生问“什么使你如此绝望”,女士立刻做出正面回答:“因为我非常胖,所以每个人都嘲笑我。我总是超重。我在试着少吃些,但体重似乎一点都没减轻。”选项A是其同义表达,故正确。C项和D项的内容对话中提到了,但并非女士感到绝望的原因;B项与女士的态度相反。
25. What is not the man's suggestion?
正确答案:A
解析:细节题。男士不赞成靠节食减肥,也不打算给女士开药,他提议少吃快餐,多吃蔬菜水果,多做运动。因此答案为A。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 02:01 , Processed in 0.087174 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.