主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-6-13 21:04:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
文都四六级小编为了能让大家适应新的听力考试模式,除了给各位考生提供2018年6月英语四级听力练习(593),还有关于英语四级听力技巧上的总结归纳。听力的复习没有捷径,只能多听多练了。
【马上进入听力练习时间】
听力习题:
A. The size of the campus.
B. The city bus stystem.
C. The length of time for each class.
D. The university bus system.
A. The entire campus.
B. Part of the campus.
C. The campus and the city.
D. Only the off-campus areas.
A. Nothing.
B. Three dollars.
C. A few cents.
D. Fifty cents.
A. Red.
B. Green.
C. Yellow.
D. Blue.
【听力材料】
M: [22]Can you tell me something about the university shuttle bus system? This is such a large campus, and I have classes all over campus. I need to take the shuttle bus from one class to another, or I'll never make it on time.
W: What do you need to know? I think it's a really great system.
M: First of all, where does it go?
W: [23]The university shuttle bus system goes all over campus. It doesn't leave the campus; if you want to travel off-campus, you'll need to take the city bus system. But the university shuttle bus system will get you from one class to the next very efficiently.
M: And how much does it cost?
W: [24]It's free, can you believe it? So you don't have to pay a cent to get all around the university campus.
M: That's really great. And how do I catch the shuttle bus?
W: [25]Just look for one of the bright yellow shuttle bus signs, and go stand next to it. You can see the yellow shuttle bus signs all over campus. A shuttle bus will come along approximately every five minutes, so you shouldn't have to wait long.
M: That all sounds good. Thanks for your help.
W: No problem.
Questions 22 to 25 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
22. What are the man and woman discussing?
正确答案:D
解析:选项全是名词短语,问对话主题的几率颇大。对话开头的第一句话就点出了答案所在,即D。如果实在没有听懂第一句话,后面还有机会听出答案,因为全文讲的都是the university bus system。
23. What area does the university shuttle bus cover?
正确答案:A
解析:选项都是地点和范围,而且选项之间有包孕关系。在范围上,C包含A、B和D,所以可以初步排除C。听到第一句话讲的是the university bus system,就可以排除D(人家说了是校内巴士,怎么会包括校外地区呢)。所以关键是要听清巴士线路是否通达全校。标志词组“First of all”后面紧跟着一个问句,注意听答案。A正确。
24. How much does the shuttle bus cost?
正确答案:A
解析:从选项可以看出,问的是“多少钱”,马上就知道一定是问巴士车票多少钱。根据关键表达free(免费的)和don't have to pay a cent,可知答案为A。
25. What color are the shuttle bus signs?
正确答案:C
解析:看到选项都是颜色,就要格外留神听对话中出现颜色的地方。对话两次提到yellow这个词,且未提及其他颜色,故不难得出答案C。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 12:03 , Processed in 0.060360 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.