主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-5-21 19:14:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今天是2018年5月19日,四级口语考试也终于如期而至。口语考试的第一天往往是许多考生最为紧张的时刻,不过口语考试并不是什么洪水猛兽,只要稍加练习,做到有话可说,就不会在考场上出现尴尬的场面。为了帮助大家顺利通过四级口语考试,文都四六级英语老师将会在为各位考生提供最贴心的口语考试小提示。
下面是文都四、六级英语老师给大家提供的互动版本,仅供参考。
2018年5月19日大学英语四级考试第三场小组互动围绕吃早餐展开。要求我们围绕吃早餐的重要性、班级组织吃早餐的活动的细节及对吃早餐活动的建议等展开讨论。早餐是一日三餐之首,重要性不言而喻,无论是营养学家还是医生都建议人们要按时吃早餐,可是还是有不少人忽略早餐的重要性,文都四六级英语老师在这里提醒大家一定要记得按时吃早餐哦,吃了早餐才能元气满满面对美好的大学生活。
A: Good morning. You look nice. Have you had your breakfast?
B: Yes. I have had an egg, a cup of milk and a piece of bread. What about you?
A: I haven’t. Generally, I don’t have the habit of having breakfast. Em…
B: What a terrible habit! Breakfast is so important to our body that we should not ignore it.
A: I see, I see, but there are so many college students who don’t have breakfast. So I want to organize a “have your breakfast” activity to help our classmates establish the habit of having breakfast.
B: Wow, it’s a good idea. When and where will the activity be held?
A: From next Monday on, in No.1 canteen. Can you offer me some suggestions?
B: I hope the activity can involve all our classmates, so we must guarantee that all of our classmates support and participate in the activity. That’s what I care most. Then, the time to get together should be made clear and all the classmates should enter the canteen on time.
A: Ok, thank you. Your suggestions are important to our activity and I will put them into practice. Thanks again.
B: My pleasure. Let’s develop the habit of having breakfast together.
亲爱的小伙伴们,你们有没有按时吃早餐呢?有按时吃早餐的同学请继续保持良好的生活习惯,不吃早餐的同学们请尽快养成按时吃早餐的习惯哦。尝试一下在自己的班级发起一场“吃早餐”的活动吧,或许良好的吃早餐习惯会从这场活动养成呢。
文都四六级小编会为考生们推送及时、有效且实用的复习资料等信息,帮助大家征战2018年6月英语四六级考试。关注文都四六级网【cet46.wendu.com】,了解更多有关英语四六级的相关内容。
文都小编推荐:
2018年5月大学英语四级口语考试真题解析
2018年5月大学英语六级口语考试真题解析
英语四六级交流群② 728697564   【一键加群】
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 11:40 , Processed in 0.073666 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.