主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-5-21 19:14:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今天是2018年5月19日,四级口语考试也终于如期而至。口语考试的第一天往往是许多考生最为紧张的时刻,不过口语考试并不是什么洪水猛兽,只要稍加练习,做到有话可说,就不会在考场上出现尴尬的场面。为了帮助大家顺利通过四级口语考试,文都四六级英语老师将会为各位考生提供最贴心的口语考试小提示。
Pair work (小组讨论)的主题为 “when and where the party will be?”,在这一部分,准备时间为1分钟,考生需要在三分钟内围绕着举办聚会展开,这一部分的呈现上尽量做到流利不重复,且内容完整。那么接下来,我们来看一下就party这一主题展开的一些常用的表述:
A: Good morning, have you heard the party to celebrate our graduation? I think it is so attractive. How about you?
B: Of course, in my mind, graduation is so important for us. What’s more, we can make many friends during the party. Would you want to go with me?
A: Y
es, I’d like to. But the question is I have no idea about the specific time and place of the party. So, do you know when and where the party will be?
B: Oh, let me see, yesterday, I saw the poster on the wall of the main building, let’s go.
A:OK, oh, it is here, the party will be held in the morning of this Sunday and in our library. So there will be three days left. It is time to prepare the formal dress. What kind of costume do you like to attend the party?
B: Formal dress is the most suitable for the party. I need to choose appropriate color to the party.
A:Now, I think we should go back home to ask our parents for “financial assistance”. let’s go.
以上,就是文都四六级英语老师为各位考生带来的四级口语考试的小组对话,希望能够对各位考生有所助益。同时,各位正在准备着六级口语的同学们不如参考一下今天四级口语考察的内容,为明天的六级口语练一下手。最后,文都教育祝各位都可以取得令人满意的成绩。
文都四六级小编会为考生们推送及时、有效且实用的复习资料等信息,帮助大家征战2018年6月英语四六级考试。关注文都四六级网【cet46.wendu.com】,了解更多有关英语四六级的相关内容。
文都小编推荐:
2018年5月大学英语四级口语考试真题解析
2018年5月大学英语六级口语考试真题解析
英语四六级交流群② 728697564   【一键加群】
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:20 , Processed in 0.056240 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.