主题

36万

帖子

109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-5-21 19:14:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2018年5月20日,上半年的大学英语六级口语考试如期而至,许多同学都比较头疼英语口语,其实口语并向大家想像的那么难,同学们只要适当进行一些口语练习,做到有话可说,语言流利便可以攻克。现在文都四六级英语老师给大家提供2018年5月英语六级口语真题:运动,希望对大家能有所启发,促进大家口语的提高。
英语六级口语考试第六场小组讨论话题: 1. can one be happy without being healthy?  2. keep healthy in college  3. the importance of healthy
A: Hi Li Ming, how are you? You don’t look so well.
B: hi, I am not feeling well. I got a cold last Thursday, and I have been sick for a week.
A: Sorry to hear that. You must have had a very tough week
B: Yes. And now I consider being healthy to be the happiest thing in life. Without healthy it’s very hard for one to be happy.
A: You are right. We can’t emphasize the importance of being healthy more. Health people have more advantages, compared with unhealthy people. They can enjoy their life, do many interesting activities and work more efficiently and while unhealthy people suffered a lot from illness and are forbidden to do some activities because of their disease.
B: Yes. I think I am not so healthy because I didn’t do enough sports. After I recover this time, I will spend more time in doing sports. Our college provide many facilities for us students. We should take good advantages of these. I am interested in playing badminton, and table tennis and swimming. Would you like to join me.
A: Of course, and I think running is also a good way for keeping healthy. If you don’t have so much time to go to the gym. Running is easier.
B: yes. I agree with you. Let’s do more sports in future.
以上,就是文都四六级英语老师为各位考生带来的六级口语考试的参考内容,希望能够对各位考生有所助益。同时,各位准备六级口语的同学们参考一下这些英语六级口语真题内容,一定会有所收获。最后,文都教育祝各位都可以取得令人满意的成绩。
文都四六级小编会为考生们推送及时、有效且实用的复习资料等信息,帮助大家征战2018年6月英语四六级考试。关注文都四六级网【cet46.wendu.com】,了解更多有关英语四六级的相关内容。
文都小编推荐:
2018年5月大学英语四级口语考试真题解析
2018年5月大学英语六级口语考试真题解析
英语四六级交流群② 728697564   【一键加群】
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 16:24 , Processed in 0.070163 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.