英语学习论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 12|回复: 0

双语美文:我喜欢你是寂静的 仿佛你消失了一样

[复制链接]

35万

主题

35万

帖子

107万

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

积分
1072849
发表于 2018-5-12 10:11:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent
          我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你已不在
          and you hear me from far away, and my voice does not touch you.
          你在远处聆听,而我的声音却无法触及
          It seems as though your eyes had flown away
          似乎你的视线已经飞离远去
          and it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.
          仿佛一个吻封缄了你嘴
          As all things are filled with my soul.
          正如所有的事物充满了我的灵魂
          you emerge from the things, filled my soul.
          你从所有的事物中浮现,充满了我的灵魂
          You are like my soul, a butterfly of dream,
          你就像我的灵魂,梦中的彩蝶
          and you are like the word Melancholy.
          你如同忧郁这个词
          I like for you to be still, and you seem far away.
          我喜欢你是寂静的,似乎你已远去
          It sounds as though you were lamenting, a butterfly cooing like a dove.
          你似乎在轻叹,如同白鸽呢喃的蝴蝶
          And you hear me from far away and my voice does not rouch you:
          你在远处聆听,我的声音无法触及你
          Let me come to be still in your silence.
          让我在你的沉默中寂然
          And let me talk to you with your silence
          并且让我借你沉默与你说话
          that is brightas a lamp,simple as a ring.
          你的沉默明亮如灯,简若圆环
          You are like the night, with it’s stillness and constellations.
          你就像黑夜,拥有寂静与群星
          Your silence is that of a star, as remote and candid.
          你沉默宛若星辰,遥远而明亮
          I like for you to be still, it is as though you were absent,
          我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你已不在
          distant and full of sorrow as though you had died.
          遥远而且哀伤,仿佛你已仙逝了
          One word then,one smile,is enough
          此时,一个字,一个微笑,已经足够
          And I am happy, happy that it’s not true.
          而我会幸福,因为那不是真的
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2018-5-24 16:04 , Processed in 0.037939 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表