109万

积分

论坛元老

积分
发表于 2018-3-6 21:35:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  In fact, everyone could do with charisma to stand out, argues Mr Reid. And
in an automated future we will all have to play to our human strengths. Mr Reid
draws on this everyday charisma that reflects emotional intelligence, projects
confidence and gravitas and exudes warmth.
          事实上,人人都能凭借魅力脱颖而出,里德说。在一个自动化的未来,我们都必须发挥自己身为人的优势。里德利用了这种日常的魅力,这种魅力表现出一个人的情商、自信与端庄的举止,并使人感到温暖亲切。
          Instead of clasping my hands, I should use them to energise my delivery and
reinforce my points. He demonstrates, opening his hand and dropping it in a
chopping motion. “It’s about being purposeful,” he says.
          我不该把两只手紧紧攥着,而是要用它们让自己的言谈更有活力、观点更坚实可靠。他演示了一下,摊开一只手掌,做了一个切砍的动作。“这显得果决,”他说。“我们时常让情绪凌驾于自己的行为表现之上,使自己与他人的交流受阻,”里德说。
          He points out that my sentences have begun to go up at the end as if I am
seeking reassurance, or have become Australian. I rehearse putting them together
and with so many things to think about I sound like a robot. Rehearse, rehearse,
rehearse, is the advice.
          他指出,我说话时一到句尾语调就上升,就像在征求别人的肯定,或者变成了澳大利亚人。我试着把这些综合起来,又练习了一遍,同时想着这么多要点,让我听起来就像个机器人。里德的建议就是练习、练习再练习。
          Next I try a confidence exercise. I close my eyes and focus on my breath,
to shut down the negative thoughts and focus on a scene that will calm my
swirling brain and inject enthusiasm. Mr Reid suggests thinking of a relaxing
holiday. “Often we allow our emotions to override our performance and impede our
interactions with others,” he says.
          我接着又试了一个自信练习。我闭上双眼,把注意力集中到自己的呼吸上,以此来排除一些消极的念头,并在脑海中想象一个能让自己思绪平静、专注的场景。里德建议我回想一次轻松的度假。“我们时常让情绪凌驾于自己的行为表现之上,使自己与他人的交流受阻,”里德说。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|新都网 ( 京ICP备09058993号 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:34 , Processed in 0.067493 second(s), 7 queries , WinCache On.