|
发表于 2017-12-6 20:48:55
|
显示全部楼层
Here are examples of situations that are informal:
下面是一些非正式的例子:
1.Birthday party events
1.工作生日聚会活动
2.Meeting acquaintances of friends
2.见熟人朋友。
3.Talking to someone much younger than you
3.和比你年龄小的人交谈。
As a rule, we should always be polite when meeting new people. A handshake
is always appropriate, but you might need to adapt to what the other person
insists on doing. For example, they might want to hug or bump fists.
一般来说,在遇到陌生人的时候,我们应该保持礼貌。握手总是合适的,但你可能需要适应对方坚持做的事情。例如,他们可能想要拥抱或碰拳头。
Follow their lead to avoid an awkward situation. After all, when in Rome,
do as the Romans. Be sure to smile during this interaction. Don’t make it look
like it is your first time on Earth.
跟随他们的引导来避免尴尬的局面。毕竟,入乡随俗。在互动过程中一定要微笑。不要让它看起来像是你第一次初识世界。
There are many different ways to give a greeting and introduce yourself for
informal settings.
对于非正式场合,也有很多不同的方式来问候和介绍自己。
The one that I prefer is the following:
我更喜欢的是以下这点:
Hi! My name is Brian.
嗨,我的名字是布莱恩。
Here are some other ways of greeting and introducing yourself:
下面是一些其他的方式来问候和介绍你自己:
Hey. I am Brian.
嘿,我是布莱恩。
Hey there. I’m Brian
嗨,我是布莱恩。
What’s up. My name is Brian.
怎么啦,我的名字叫布莱恩。
Generally, other people will respond and give your their name as well. Once
again, if they don’t give their name, then you should ask them.
一般来说,其他人也会回复你的名字。再说一次,如果他们不给你他们的名字,你就应该问他们。
Here are some informal ways of asking for their name:
以下是一些非正式的询问对方姓名的方法:
What’s yours?
你的名字呢?
Yours?
你的呢?
And you?
你呢?
After anyone gives you their name for the first time, you should say it
back to them as a courtesy.
当别人第一次说出他们的名字时,出于礼节,你应该对他们再说一遍他们的名字。
This should be done regardless if the setting is formal or informal. In
repeating back their name, you are less likely to forget it later.
无论场合是正式的还是非正式的,都应该这样做。在重复他们的名字时,你不太可能会忘记。
The way to say their name back to them could be one of the following:
把他们的名字重复一遍的方法可以是以下的几种:
It is nice to meet you Mary.
很高兴见到你,玛丽。
Nice to meet you Mary.
很高兴见到你,玛丽。
Well, Mary, welcome (this works if you are hosting the event).
好的,玛丽,欢迎(如果你主持这个活动的话)。
It is a pleasure meeting you Mary.
很荣幸见到你,玛丽。
From this point, the conversation is up to you. You can ask questions about
how they know your friend or someone might mention something about their work.
You could ask a question about that. The scenarios are endless.
从这一点开始,对话由你决定。你可以询问他们是如何认识你的朋友,有些人也可能会聊他们的工作。你可以对此提问。有很多种场景。
However, if someone asks you to introduce yourself in a meeting situation,
then the response is a little more complicated.
然而,如果有人让你在会议中介绍你自己,那么回复就有点复杂了。
Usually, what they are waiting for is five to six sentences for other
people in the room to acquire facts about you so that they have an idea about
who you are and your personality.
通常,他们等待的是5到6个句子,让房间里的其他人了解你,让他们知道你是谁,你的个性。
For example, you could give your name, your age, your occupation, where you
are from and something that you like.
例如,你可以说出你的名字,你的年龄,你的职业,你来自哪里,你喜欢什么。
I would say:
我会说:
My name is Brian Thornton. I am thirty-five years old. I am an English
teacher and blog writer. I am from New York City and I love to travel.
我叫布莱恩·桑顿。我三十五岁了。我是一名英语教师和博客作家。我来自纽约,我喜欢旅游。 |
|